Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Nexus Desktop Dock Now available @ Expansys

Tip us?

guido.rosso
Old
(Last edited by guido.rosso; 23rd April 2012 at 10:41 PM.) Reason: Wrong price. Shipping is actually $50+.
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rbiter View Post
Talk to Corey. Look up the expansys thread and pm him. But he might not be active on forums since expansys and other exporters were hot hot hot when nexus was shipping. Try emailing him or asking over phone. Tell him xda sent ya.

bow chicka wow wow.
Hey, can't seem to find the thread you're talking about. Can you PM me his contact info, if you have it? As it currently stands, their support is still refusing to pay for the return shipment. I paid $176 USD for two docks, they sent me the wrong docks, and now they expect me to pay $50+ to send the wrong ones back before they'll ship the correct ones to me. Ridiculous.

@rbiter
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido.rosso View Post
Hey, can't seem to find the thread you're talking about. Can you PM me his contact info, if you have it? As it currently stands, their support is still refusing to pay for the return shipment. I paid $176 USD for two docks, they sent me the wrong docks, and now they expect me to pay $50+ to send the wrong ones back before they'll ship the correct ones to me. Ridiculous.
all i know is corey l is a rep for expansys on xda. you can try pm'ing him though i doubt he answer. he was here for the gnex drama. brandi king is the only contact i have in my email. pm me if you want her email. or make a stink about it publicly here. they might notice and take care of you. that is bad business to send you wrong item and make you pay for shipping back. seriously, email them and let them know you'll let xda know the situation in a dedicated thread. chances are they'll buckle then.

@rbiter
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Anybody's dock settings accessible in the menu? Mine are not when using dock.

sent with 3g courage. better recognize.

E15i
Old
Thanks Meter 21
If dock settings we talking about, can you guys post a screenshot of the options you have there?
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS

@rbiter
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by E15i View Post
If dock settings we talking about, can you guys post a screenshot of the options you have there?
Wish I could. It is grayed out. Only thing open is dock insertion sound and that is just a tick option.

sent with 3g courage. better recognize.

Dictate
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ordered today from Expansys.ca, already shipped out via Fedex. Should be here Friday. Overall, very pleased with service so far.

Corey L
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido.rosso View Post
I ordered 2 of these docks over two weeks ago from Expansys. I finally received the shipment a few days ago, only to discover that they sent me the wrong docks! Checked my order and I definitely selected the right items. They screwed up and shipped the wrong items. Now they expect me to pay $50+ to ship the items back to them, even though it was their mistake. Ridiculous customer service.
Send me your order ref and I will look into the issue here.

efrant
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 8,073

DONATE TO ME
I just received my order for two landscape docks. Ordered on April 23rd, arrived April 25th. Super fast shipping!!
At present, I am not readily available on the forums or via PM -- if you are in need of a moderator, please contact someone from this list.

I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post in a thread.

Google Nexus 5

XDA Forum Rules & Moderator List

WHAT MATTERS IS UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY...

@rbiter
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrant View Post
I just received my order for two landscape docks. Ordered on April 23rd, arrived April 25th. Super fast shipping!!
Mine took a couple days to process and couple more when it shipped. Well worth it though. Saves USB port and I can transfer files wirelessly with astro Bluetooth.

sent with 3g courage. better recognize. 4g courage coming soon. stock up on diapers.

robjamar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kynon View Post
Got mine from Amazon (Germany) too, yesterday... like it very much, and got a nice surprise when the stock launcher went into portrait mode while docked --- EDIT: oh sorry, I meant Landscape mode of course.
Can you link it?