5,815,133 Members 38,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Nexus Rear Housing Replacement

Tip us?
 
d4rkmasta
Old
#91  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by malteschulz13 View Post
Has anyone found a white housing yet? I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find one.
^this. would def like to have white housing w/out forfeiting 16gbs of space. if anyone finds OEM white housing please share!
 
sn0warmy
Old
#92  
sn0warmy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 805
Posts: 1,838
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkmasta View Post
^this. would def like to have white housing w/out forfeiting 16gbs of space. if anyone finds OEM white housing please share!
I've been keeping a pretty close eye on it and haven't seen anything yet. It will probably be another month or two before we see them readily available. Use this time to scratch up your current one without worry.
Current
LG G3 (D851)

Previous
Nexus 5 // Nexus 4 // Galaxy Nexus // Nexus One
 
EggoEspada
Old
#93  
EggoEspada's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 170
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane630 View Post
Anyone find anywhere to buy the rear housing for the vzw version?
This might be what you're looking forward. I'm looking for the housing as well, but I am unsure if this is an authentic OEM rear housing.
 
kyoteqwik
Old
#94  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 117
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Asheville
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggoEspada View Post
This might be what you're looking forward. I'm looking for the housing as well, but I am unsure if this is an authentic OEM rear housing.
Link seems to be missing.
 
EggoEspada
Old
#95  
EggoEspada's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 170
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoteqwik View Post
Link seems to be missing.
Ha, wow. Sorry about that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Housing-Batt...ht_3568wt_1274
The Following User Says Thank You to EggoEspada For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kyoteqwik
Old
#96  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 117
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Asheville
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggoEspada View Post
Thanks for the link. I will let you know about fit when I get mine. Figured I would give it a try, but I am somewhat skeptical.
 
T4rd
Old
#97  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 237
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoteqwik View Post
Thanks for the link. I will let you know about fit when I get mine. Figured I would give it a try, but I am somewhat skeptical.
Definitely post back your results. I dropped mine a few weeks ago on concrete and it scuffed/dented up the dark area around the camera pretty bad. It pains me every time I see it .
 
kyoteqwik
Old
#98  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 117
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Asheville
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4rd View Post
Definitely post back your results. I dropped mine a few weeks ago on concrete and it scuffed/dented up the dark area around the camera pretty bad. It pains me every time I see it .
No problem, will do. Might be a week or two before arrives though.
Every phone I ever dropped was dropped because I forgot I had stuck phone between legs while driving, when I get out of vehicle my phone takes a tumble.
 
lupipe
Old
#99  
lupipe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 390
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Split
hi guys..

I dropped mine last night..ufffff..it hurts

all 4 corners are scratched, screen is fine..

so i want to know is this one works out?

http://www.parts4repair.com/samsung-...assis-housing/

i'm on i9250..

please if someone can answer...thx in advance
 
naerok
Old
#100  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 139
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupipe View Post
hi guys..

I dropped mine last night..ufffff..it hurts

all 4 corners are scratched, screen is fine..

so i want to know is this one works out?

http://www.parts4repair.com/samsung-...assis-housing/

i'm on i9250..

please if someone can answer...thx in advance
I dropped mine yesterday as well and ended up here on a google search

Ordered the part you linked yesterday as well. Will update when it arrives.

It's the one in Link 2 in OP which at least has a report of it working out so I'm not too worried.

The Following User Says Thank You to naerok For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes