Thanks Meter: 1,206

16,146 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one

Sorry David, PM sent.

Great thank you and look forward to see how it turns out
The Following User Says Thank You to BeerChameleon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 09:38 PM   |  #52  
Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 171

295 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wow, didn't realize that 0mie was scamming people. I thought it was kind of odd when he PM'd me when I first started making my template asking for it, saying his was almost done and he wanted to compare them...I told him to just wait until I finished since I was making a thread so that EVERYONE could use it.

March 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mie

I'm almost done with mine. I did it from scratch before the icons were released. Mind sending me what you have to compare?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I got the icons from the android design developers blog, so I'm fairly certain they've been there as long as ICS has existed.

Quote:

Mind sending the vector image?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Quote:

no worries...I need vector images to print or the design comes out like garbage, so I will work on mine some more

It's about done, just making final preps to print the sample

Last edited by Zer0_Cool; 29th April 2012 at 09:41 PM.
29th April 2012, 10:34 PM   |  #53  
Flag nj
Thanks Meter: 50

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg1097

What happened? Did he just take your money and you never heard from him again sort of deal?

He took my $65 contribution for a battery cover and spare battery, as well as many others' contributions and disappeared. The last I heard from him was over a month ago. He sent out an email saying some of the covers were done and that he was working on others and if anyone needed to get a hold of him to contact him through his site. (andetch.com)

As of a week or so ago, the site is no longer active, indiegogo and paypal have pretty much told all of us we're SOL, and people who were told their doors "were shipped" never received them. Both of the sites he operates from have been taken down and no one can contact him on his Google+ page either. I would never talk negatively on someone without good reason and I'm not sure if maybe he had something come up and couldn't follow through with the project but any type of response or refund would be nice. Here's the original project page with comments from many other unhappy contributors. http://www.indiegogo.com/Galaxy-Nexu...ors?c=comments

It's very awesome how Gruverdesigns is helping all of us out. Dealing with them has been a great pleasure thus far. They actually respond to messages.
The Following User Says Thank You to utcu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #54  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 235

912 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by utcu

It's very awesome how Gruverdesigns is helping all of us out. Dealing with them has been a great pleasure thus far. They actually respond to messages.

Thanks for the support utcu. It's cool to be able to help out members of the Android community.
30th April 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #55  
Flag Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Thanks Meter: 313

2,801 posts
Donate to Me
More
can something like this be done on the back?

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/ui...08_sz_tado.jpg

I loved those zune engraving they did looked so good
30th April 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #56  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 119

1,434 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by utcu

He took my $65 contribution for a battery cover and spare battery, as well as many others' contributions and disappeared. The last I heard from him was over a month ago. He sent out an email saying some of the covers were done and that he was working on others and if anyone needed to get a hold of him to contact him through his site. (andetch.com)

As of a week or so ago, the site is no longer active, indiegogo and paypal have pretty much told all of us we're SOL, and people who were told their doors "were shipped" never received them. Both of the sites he operates from have been taken down and no one can contact him on his Google+ page either. I would never talk negatively on someone without good reason and I'm not sure if maybe he had something come up and couldn't follow through with the project but any type of response or refund would be nice. Here's the original project page with comments from many other unhappy contributors. http://www.indiegogo.com/Galaxy-Nexu...ors?c=comments

I had a feeling that his prices were to high to get some of those done, which is why I didnt give any money to the cause, but if he quality was any good then maybe I would have ended up buying one.

Anywho sucks that he just disappeared like that. Sorry to hear about it.
30th April 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #57  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 30

72 posts
More
Would be awesome if the one from Docomo could be replicated

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7...ussc04d005.jpg
30th April 2012, 04:29 AM   |  #58  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 235

912 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDigital

can something like this be done on the back?

I loved those zune engraving they did looked so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCdroid

Would be awesome if the one from Docomo could be replicated

BrianDigital - If a better image can be found of the zune etching, which is pretty awesome btw, it's definitely a possibility we can etch that for you as a custom design.

HCDroid - I've done a design of our own which was influenced by the docomo limited edition. I'll post pics when we engrave the image. They'll also be on sale at our site.

We're also doing a version of the google limited edition backing as well which will also be on sale at our site. It's a play on google's version.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaze one For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #59  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 30

72 posts
More
Quote:

BrianDigital - If a better image can be found of the zune etching, which is pretty awesome btw, it's definitely a possibility we can etch that for you as a custom design.

HCDroid - I've done a design of our own which was influenced by the docomo limited edition. I'll post pics when we engrave the image. They'll also be on sale at our site.

We're also doing a version of the google limited edition backing as well which will also be on sale at our site. It's a play on google's version.

Sounds great, looking forward to it
The Following User Says Thank You to HCdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2012, 03:08 AM   |  #60  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 3

110 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for the shout out NCX. It was a pleasure doing the work for you and I'm glad you were happy with the final product. I'll be here answering any questions you guys might have if that's cool with the mods. Don't feel like getting banned.
We have a bunch of designs ready, if you're interested check our site.

was wondering if you could get a design such as the DoCoMo custom battery cover for Verizon GNEX
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DoCoMo Battery Cover.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	1033835  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread