Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MPJ Battery - Reviews Anyone?

Tip us?

etMind
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default MPJ Battery - Reviews Anyone?

So the quest to lengthen the GNex's battery life continues for me (this has been going on since too long now). For stability sakes, I have returned to 4.3 from 4.4.2 and battery life certainly is better on the former than the latter. However, I was searching to see if there are any extended (but of the same size as the OEM one) batteries out there from third party manufacturers. I ran into this one from MPJ Batteries.

Has anyone here ever heard of this brand before and or better still, bought the battery linked above?
Any suggestions (except those pointing towards a change of phone or that fat batteries) are most welcome and eagerly looked forward to.

Help me out guys...

etMind
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Anyone?

morfances
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by etMind View Post
Anyone?

Never heard of him, I do not know. But I found this, it will be reliable?

etMind
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfances View Post
Never heard of him, I do not know. But I found this, it will be reliable?
I have bought the one from MPJ a few hours ago. It seems to be a well-known brand of extended batteries and I saw quite a few positive reviews for it from users of other phones like S4, S3, Note series and the likes.

I will post a mini-review here as and when I do receive the battery, which should be anywhere from 20-40 days.

morfances
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by etMind View Post
I have bought the one from MPJ a few hours ago. It seems to be a well-known brand of extended batteries and I saw quite a few positive reviews for it from users of other phones like S4, S3, Note series and the likes.

I will post a mini-review here as and when I do receive the battery, which should be anywhere from 20-40 days.
Perfect, good to know xD
Tags
2600 mah, extended battery, mpj batteries