Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Official 2000mAH Battery w/ Back Cover Review

OP xl DIGITAL lx

13th April 2012, 11:28 AM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Thank you very much, I just ordered.
15th April 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #22  
kashix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Just placed an order for this! Hope I'll get it soon
17th April 2012, 10:54 PM   |  #23  
daewond3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 135
 
703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Just got mine in! Totally loving it. I really like the heavier feel (feels more solid) and the way the extended battery cover rounds out the back. I'm using mine with a TPU bumper from eBay while I wait for a replacement SGP Capsule.
18th April 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
This just came in today. Just wanted to provide some additional pictures :)

Hope this helps people decide wether or not to buy it.


Pictures were taken with my phone of course.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120418_145403.jpg
Views:	2207
Size:	252.7 KB
ID:	1011314   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120418_145559.jpg
Views:	2246
Size:	255.0 KB
ID:	1011315   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120418_145627.jpg
Views:	2156
Size:	262.6 KB
ID:	1011316   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120418_145651.jpg
Views:	1952
Size:	272.4 KB
ID:	1011317  
Last edited by stereoprologic; 18th April 2012 at 05:33 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stereoprologic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 12:09 AM   |  #25  
Netrum's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mo i Rana
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
I bought one just now. So we shall see how good it is when it arrives.
I am looking forward to it.
19th April 2012, 12:13 AM   |  #26  
Jayrod1980's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Far East
Thanks Meter: 603
 
2,405 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Wow never seen it in retail packaging

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
19th April 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Ordered from ShimShop. Hoping to see it soon. Stock battery lasts me, most of the time, but there are days of heavier use where the battery can be dead by 11PM. The extra 250mah should help with those days.
19th April 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 198
 
814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I ordered from the ebay retailer, just arrived, everything is there, just no fancy box, but considering the international shipping, it's to be expected.

Fits great into the otterbox commuter i use.

Now to see how the endurance is.
19th April 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #29  
kashix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stereoprologic

This just came in today. Just wanted to provide some additional pictures

Hope this helps people decide wether or not to buy it.


Pictures were taken with my phone of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayrod1980

Wow never seen it in retail packaging

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictate

Ordered from ShimShop. Hoping to see it soon. Stock battery lasts me, most of the time, but there are days of heavier use where the battery can be dead by 11PM. The extra 250mah should help with those days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matridom

I ordered from the ebay retailer, just arrived, everything is there, just no fancy box, but considering the international shipping, it's to be expected.

Fits great into the otterbox commuter i use.

Now to see how the endurance is.

I don't get it, so if I ordered from the shimshop, it doesn't come with the retail box?
19th April 2012, 07:49 PM   |  #30  
darrendm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London/Leeds
Thanks Meter: 79
 
437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashix

I don't get it, so if I ordered from the shimshop, it doesn't come with the retail box?

It comes in OEM packaging which is (possibly) bubble wrap with the battery and back door in clear plastic bags etc (I haven't ordered but I've seen pics of peoples deliveries.)

Edit: As seen in OP first pic
Last edited by darrendm; 19th April 2012 at 07:54 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, extended, life
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes