Thanks Meter: 17

By SKYLINESSUCK, Senior Member on 15th April 2012, 06:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I signed up for this "drawing"

http://nexus-premium.com/

after reading this article:

http://softbanksucks.blogspot.jp/201...s-premium.html

and just got this:

on a Sunday afternoon. Not a big deal, but a nice little surprise I forgot about. The pocket charger has an in and out port too so you can put it inline with your phone while charging. The backing is slick (as in slippery'ish, not cool) to I'm just going to stick on my wife's since she uses a case anyways. Just thought I'd share

*Interestingly enough, I went to that QR code or whatever it's called on the back of the cover and it's to a Korean website with accessories for the Galaxy Note.

*************Just to stop the PM's, I don't have this battery cover anymore. It's sold to subvertz.*************
Last edited by SKYLINESSUCK; 18th April 2012 at 11:17 PM.

15th April 2012, 07:22 AM |#2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Damn that is one sexy battery door. I would love to have me one of those. Is that for the GSM model or the CDMA model?

I wish I had me one of those for my phone.
15th April 2012, 02:06 PM |#3  
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 86

More
That would match the printed circuit board theme I use perfectly. Willing to sell? PM me.
15th April 2012, 03:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 868

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg1097

Damn that is one sexy battery door. I would love to have me one of those. Is that for the GSM model or the CDMA model?

I wish I had me one of those for my phone.

it's GSM

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

anyone interested in this, it's available from yahoo.co.jp you can buy them from USD 12.36, if you use these bidding sites expect about USD 25 inclusive.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

@SKYLINESSUCK

may be you can help members to get these from yahoo.co.jp with a small handling fee, they are more limited than the google ones, as they are only available in japan

prices from 980-2000 yen buy it now price.
The Following User Says Thank You to kms108 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 04:41 PM |#5  
Canada
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Can you post a direct link to buy it? For 25$ I'll take the cover and charger right away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
15th April 2012, 04:56 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIPowerIII

Can you post a direct link to buy it? For 25$ I'll take the cover and charger right away.

there is no direct link, just search on http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/ for SC-04D many will show up, and you need to use some sites like http://www.shoppingmalljapan.com/ to buy for you.

the estimate price is from some of my previous purchase experiences.

kms
15th April 2012, 05:13 PM |#7  
Canada
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Thanks for the info. I'll try to understand how it work. Or if someone in Japan want to sell me one, pm me

15th April 2012, 05:16 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIPowerIII

Thanks for the info. I'll try to understand how it work. Or if someone in Japan want to sell me one, pm me

pm the op and ask him/her to buy for you, he/she lives in japan.
15th April 2012, 10:24 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Okinawa, Japan
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I'm not really interested in turning these around for a couple of $ profit each one. Its not worth the time. Subvertz, you asked first about the one I have so I PM'd you.

I'm not really impressed with the pattern on the battery cover, but if you guys like it, to each his own. Different tastes I suppose. I do like the little battery charger. My wife is going to keep that in her purse as she invariably forgets to charge her phone. I'm sure it will come in very handy.
16th April 2012, 01:59 AM |#10  
Flag Mount Morris NY
Thanks Meter: 872

Donate to Me
More
would be bad ass to have this for LTE with extended batt :|
The Following User Says Thank You to b00sted For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread