5,598,610 Members 44,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SGP Crumena Leather Pouch for Galaxy Nexus

Tip us?

DrekenShark
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great! Any chance you can post a short vid to youtube? I've been waiting for the guy who started this thread to post his video, but he must have forgotten.
StonedImmaculate Old
Thanks Meter
Purchased this case in Brown Monday and will be receiving it Wednesday.

Would be happy to update the thread with some DSLR photos / video for those who are wanting a closer look at this case.

Amazon currently has them for sale at $29.99 with FREE 2-Day Amazon Prime Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details

Gja88
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Has anyone tried this with the lte plus extended battery? Is it too tight? Do buttons press easily when its inside the pouch?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

wootang00
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Crumena Leather Pouch Review

Just received my pouch and did a thorough review on AC.
Will repost below:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to do my formal review of this product of the Crumena Leather Pouch from SGP.
It seems as though there were a few ?'s here and there and I couldnt really get any straight answers.

Received the pouch today... this thing is gorgeous.
Off goes my TPU case... in comes the pouch.

Exterior: Smooth Black Leather w/ stitching that looks very luxurious and stylish
Interior: Grey Felt Lining to protect the phone from any scratches
Overall Size: adds a little bulk to my phone.. but not too much. If anything I can still put it in my pocket with relative ease. Maybe a tad bit bigger than having my TPU case on.. but then again its leather.

Everyone (including myself) wondered.. How you take this the phone out of the pouch?
There is a small magnetic tab on the exterior that you pull on that partially "pushes" the phone out of the pouch. Then you take care of the rest with your hands. Its pretty smart actually.. couldnt imagine how I would take it out otherwise.. bc the fit is tight.

Does it fit with the Extended Battery on the Verizon Nexus 4G LTE?
YES.. IT DOES! Granted.. it is very snug. (FYI.. i do have a screen protector on) But I felt it was most secure when you put the TOP of the phone in FIRST.. and the BOTTOM facing the open side. (Makes sense as the speaker is also on towards the bottom, the headphone plug is on the bottom, and the charging port.. probably want it towards the open side anyways)

Overall, awesome pouch.. my case days are over..

Rating: 5/5

Bought it from here: http://cretouch.com/samsung-galaxy-n...ck-p-2120.html - Super fast shipping. received next day on FREE SHIPPING! thats customer service for ya!

**Looks like they are out of stock.. but looks like the brown leather is available **

Thanks.. will throw up pictures later tonight if people are interested.

Gja88
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Very interested in pics when you got the time. I've never owned a pouch for any phone but I'm real interested in this one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

wootang00
Old
Thanks Meter 0
will post some up tomorrow.

E15i
Old
Thanks Meter 20
GR8, so GSM w/ ext batt will also fit, BTW it actually smart, the bottom part is tighter then up, and the device itself slimmer on it's top, so put up part first is normal, even w/ ext batt, it still slimmer.
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS
StonedImmaculate Old
Thanks Meter
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1522686

DSLR High-Res pictures of the SGP Crumena Leather Pouch

coldfusionb
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Do you think they will be making one pacifically for the Nexus 4 ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Sent with Galaxy Nexus.

skinniezinho
Old
(Last edited by skinniezinho; 21st December 2012 at 04:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Here are picsa of mine:

HTC One M7_UL / Hboot 1.56.0000 / Radio 4A.23.3263.28 /CID HTC_001/S-OFF/ Insert Coin
LG P500=>Nokia E52=>Nexus S=>HTC Incredile S=>Galaxy Nexus=>Nexus 4=>HTC One 32Gb