Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 47,385 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SPIGEN SGP Crumena vs Sena UltraSlim Pouch Galaxy Nexus (Black) **PICS**

Tip us?

2.0t03speed
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Thanks alot for this thread. Because of this i went and ordered a ultraslim today!! Thanks

frenccw
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Thanks! Good to hear that the Ultraslim will eventually break in. Mine just arrived and it squeezes the volume buttons all the time (thanks god the unlock button is okay). I'm waiting for it to break in so i can use the volume rockers to wake device

noel_leon
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Ordered Crumena 9 days ago. Still waiting for my lovely to arrive. Can't wait! xD

Zengster6474
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel_leon View Post
Ordered Crumena 9 days ago. Still waiting for my lovely to arrive. Can't wait! xD
Enjoy I've had mine for about two weeks now and it's literally perfect!

noel_leon
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I finally got my pouch today. It's extremely good looking, and feels tight, but not the bad kind of tight. The really good kind. *cough* yeah. Anyway.
I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a nice quality pouch for your phone. I couldn't tell you to get this over any other pouch because this is the second pouch I have bought in my entire life for a mobile phone. I really wasn't a pouch or case kind of guy, but this one is so good looking, and of such great quality that I actually will be using it to protect my gadget of choice.

IIIPowerIII
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Today I've received my SGP leather pouch. This is my first pouch and it feel great.

it's a perfect fit for gsm with extended battery. The leather feel nice. So far I'm loving it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

roadhead
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I had the Sena pouch - and was not happy at how often the volume would get changed/or the phone would be woken up because of the internal seams.

Got a Cruzer Lite Androidified case and the SGP Crumena in today. Anyone have success stretching their Crumena enough to fit the phone while so cased?

This is the GSM version.
Galaxy Nexus - CM 10.1 M2
Nexus7 - Stock
Nexus10 - Stock, Rooted
Nexus4 - Stock (Wife's)

jlczl
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhead View Post
I had the Sena pouch - and was not happy at how often the volume would get changed/or the phone would be woken up because of the internal seams.

Got a Cruzer Lite Androidified case and the SGP Crumena in today. Anyone have success stretching their Crumena enough to fit the phone while so cased?

This is the GSM version.
I dont see that happening. The Crumena is pretty tight on even a naked GN.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium
Verizon HTC One "BB Blue"
Sony Xperia Z
Galaxy Note 2 running Jedi ROM
iPad Mini with Retina Display
Galaxy Note 10.1
Asus Nexus 7
Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Nokia 520
HTC Flyer
iPad 2 16gb WiFi version

Verizon, AirVoice Wireless and T-Mobile Value

frenccw
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Just leaving my feedback on the Sena Ultraslim pouch. While the pouch is really slim and the texture is the best i've ever felt on any case, it is really tight even after using for a month and it always hits the buttons when slipping in the phone head first. Overall, it's still great if you can get used to slipping it in butt first all the time (which will be a problem if you are using headphones)

If only they would release a more textured version of the Crumena.... (i really don't like the smooth shiny type )

2.0t03speed
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Yea mine is snug as well when I put it in head first. Overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2