Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

SPIGEN SGP Crumena vs Sena UltraSlim Pouch Galaxy Nexus (Black) **PICS**

OP da_hool

6th March 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #11  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 20

217 posts
More
Thanks alot for this thread. Because of this i went and ordered a ultraslim today!! Thanks
16th March 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 224

699 posts
Thanks! Good to hear that the Ultraslim will eventually break in. Mine just arrived and it squeezes the volume buttons all the time (thanks god the unlock button is okay). I'm waiting for it to break in so i can use the volume rockers to wake device
16th March 2012, 09:39 AM   |  #13  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 23

132 posts
More
Ordered Crumena 9 days ago. Still waiting for my lovely to arrive. Can't wait! xD
16th March 2012, 10:14 AM   |  #14  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel_leon

Ordered Crumena 9 days ago. Still waiting for my lovely to arrive. Can't wait! xD

Enjoy I've had mine for about two weeks now and it's literally perfect!
21st March 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #15  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 23

132 posts
More
I finally got my pouch today. It's extremely good looking, and feels tight, but not the bad kind of tight. The really good kind. *cough* yeah. Anyway.
I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a nice quality pouch for your phone. I couldn't tell you to get this over any other pouch because this is the second pouch I have bought in my entire life for a mobile phone. I really wasn't a pouch or case kind of guy, but this one is so good looking, and of such great quality that I actually will be using it to protect my gadget of choice.
24th March 2012, 03:38 AM   |  #16  
Canada
Thanks Meter: 69

504 posts
More
Today I've received my SGP leather pouch. This is my first pouch and it feel great.

it's a perfect fit for gsm with extended battery. The leather feel nice. So far I'm loving it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
26th March 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 3

86 posts
I had the Sena pouch - and was not happy at how often the volume would get changed/or the phone would be woken up because of the internal seams.

Got a Cruzer Lite Androidified case and the SGP Crumena in today. Anyone have success stretching their Crumena enough to fit the phone while so cased?

This is the GSM version.
27th March 2012, 03:05 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 203

947 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhead

I had the Sena pouch - and was not happy at how often the volume would get changed/or the phone would be woken up because of the internal seams.

Got a Cruzer Lite Androidified case and the SGP Crumena in today. Anyone have success stretching their Crumena enough to fit the phone while so cased?

This is the GSM version.

I dont see that happening. The Crumena is pretty tight on even a naked GN.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium
13th April 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 224

699 posts
Just leaving my feedback on the Sena Ultraslim pouch. While the pouch is really slim and the texture is the best i've ever felt on any case, it is really tight even after using for a month and it always hits the buttons when slipping in the phone head first. Overall, it's still great if you can get used to slipping it in butt first all the time (which will be a problem if you are using headphones)

If only they would release a more textured version of the Crumena.... (i really don't like the smooth shiny type )
13th April 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #20  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 20

217 posts
More
Yea mine is snug as well when I put it in head first. Overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread