5,600,335 Members 35,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

All Verizon Galaxy Nexus accessories are compatible with Sprint Galaxy Nexus?

Tip us?

ckang008
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default All Verizon Galaxy Nexus accessories are compatible with Sprint Galaxy Nexus?

Anyone can confirm if All Verizon Galaxy Nexus accessories are compatible with Sprint Galaxy Nexus?

They look like the same phone

drdrewdown
Old
Thanks Meter 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckang008 View Post
Anyone can confirm if All Verizon Galaxy Nexus accessories are compatible with Sprint Galaxy Nexus?

They look like the same phone
agreed & hopeful, as i just ordered some screen protectors and cases.

|Nexus 5| Hammerhead |
|Rooted|-|Waiting 4 Paranoid Android v3+|
|Baseband - .17||TWRP2 Recovery|
|@Twitter| Google+|
+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|N|e|x|u|s| |5|
+-+-+-+-+-+-+

mad_vtak
Old
Thanks Meter 5
all the accessories will work, but they are all ****. Wait till you can use the 3 prongs, as far as cases and **** yeah they work.

OneStepAhead
Old
Thanks Meter 224
has anyone tried the Verizon extended battery on the Sprint model? It doesn't work on the GSM so might not work on the Sprint either.
Diztronic Owner

My Current Devices:
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T)
  • LG Nexus 5
  • Asus Nexus 7
  • Apple iPad (Verizon - 3rd Generation)

rican408
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
has anyone tried the Verizon extended battery on the Sprint model? It doesn't work on the GSM so might not work on the Sprint either.
my opinion is that gsm is a smaller model, verizon and sprint are cdma/lte/fatter model. i imagine everything should fit....

tyea
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
The Verizon extended battery cover does not fit the sprint galaxy nexus. I went to a Verizon store to see if it would, and the cover tabs do not align properly. You might be able to grind the one tab that is misaligned, but the cover wouldn't fit as snug. The battery looks like it fits, has nfc and the same electrical specs, but the part number is not the same for the 1850 mAh stock size.

Sprint GN, Tapatalk2
The Following User Says Thank You to tyea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Award Tour
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyea View Post
The Verizon extended battery cover does not fit the sprint galaxy nexus. I went to a Verizon store to see if it would, and the cover tabs do not align properly. You might be able to grind the one tab that is misaligned, but the cover wouldn't fit as snug. The battery looks like it fits, has nfc and the same electrical specs, but the part number is not the same for the 1850 mAh stock size.

Sprint GN, Tapatalk2
Thanks, was just about to pull the trigger on one. Shame, I really want the 2100 mAh battery.

frypan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 176
Sucks was hoping that the verizon battery will work on sprint. Guess have to wait then

soonerfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 3
So even though the Sprint and Verzion websites list slightly different sizes I would be fine getting this case? http://www.shopandroid.com/seidio-ac.../4A54A9572.htm

Paleryder
Old
Thanks Meter 123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerfreak View Post
So even though the Sprint and Verzion websites list slightly different sizes I would be fine getting this case? http://www.shopandroid.com/seidio-ac.../4A54A9572.htm
I hope so I just ordered one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2