FORUMS

Google Launches Google Photos At I/O 2015 Keynote

While rumors have been floating around for a while, the Google I/O 2015 has made … more

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more

Google Announces its IoT platform titled ‘Brillo’

A few days ago, a leak highlighted Google’s foray into the Internet … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

XO Skins Installed looks beautiful + coupon

19th December 2011, 11:38 PM |#1  
stretched's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
My install is now done and dried. Check it out



Also here is a 20% off coupon they just posted on twitter https://twitter.com/xoskins

Last week before Christmas! Here is a 20% Off coupon for you, our valued customers. Please share this code with anyone who loves their gadgets xochristmas20 for use at http://xoskins.com/

It's super simple to install. Fits perfectly with no orange peel

Their video as well. (Finally figured out how to post this.)


Added dslr pics from StonedImmaculate




Macro pics of case fit Thanks randpost


Last edited by stretched; 3rd May 2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Adding macro fit pics
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stretched For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
19th December 2011, 11:43 PM |#2  
thatguy188's Avatar
Member
Flag Charleston, SC
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I ordered mine Saturday with $3 off (byublue) hoping to get it soon. This cut to fit one that comes from costco blows lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatguy188 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2011, 11:46 PM |#3  
stretched's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Here is a shot from the top

19th December 2011, 11:51 PM |#4  
sn0warmy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 952
 
More
I really want to pick one of these up since I have heard such good things about them. However, I am curious about how you prevent the liquid from getting into the ear piece when applying the protector. Is there a trick to covering the ear piece?
20th December 2011, 12:00 AM |#5  
itsjusttim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 175
 
Donate to Me
More
Yes, I have this on my phone also and its amazing, virtually no orange peel and looks great. Highly recommended!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
20th December 2011, 01:26 AM |#6  
predation's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0warmy

I really want to pick one of these up since I have heard such good things about them. However, I am curious about how you prevent the liquid from getting into the ear piece when applying the protector. Is there a trick to covering the ear piece?

just man up, don't use toooooo much solution and pat dry...
make sure you take out the battery and DON"T put it back in after as the phone will reboot.


just install and wait over night with cool air blowing over it.

i know it will be tough not to touch your new toy, but without US warranty work, not worth it.
20th December 2011, 01:37 AM |#7  
Ovrclck's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orange County,CA
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretched

My install is now done and dried. Check it out



Also here is a 20% off coupon they just posted on twitter https://twitter.com/xoskins

Last week before Christmas! Here is a 20% Off coupon for you, our valued customers. Please share this code with anyone who loves their gadgets xochristmas20 for use at http://xoskins.com/

It's super simple to install. Fits perfectly with no orange peel

Argg!!! I literally just found your coupon after I just ordered lol
20th December 2011, 01:53 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0warmy

I really want to pick one of these up since I have heard such good things about them. However, I am curious about how you prevent the liquid from getting into the ear piece when applying the protector. Is there a trick to covering the ear piece?

The solution they have dries really quickly, they added some substance it in, so even if the tiniest bit gets in there, you shouldn't worry too much, unless you spill the whole bottle in there lol

EDIT: this is speaking from the person who DRENCHED the screen protector before applying lol
20th December 2011, 02:36 AM |#9  
itsjusttim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 175
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiohokaybye

The solution they have dries really quickly, they added some substance it in, so even if the tiniest bit gets in there, you shouldn't worry too much, unless you spill the whole bottle in there lol

EDIT: this is speaking from the person who DRENCHED the screen protector before applying lol

X2.. mine was drenched

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
20th December 2011, 02:40 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Does it go right to the edges of the screen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nexus screen protector
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes