5,605,120 Members 37,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XO Skins Installed looks beautiful + coupon

Tip us?

stretched
Old
(Last edited by stretched; 3rd May 2012 at 04:19 PM.) Reason: Adding macro fit pics
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Default XO Skins Installed looks beautiful + coupon

My install is now done and dried. Check it out

Also here is a 20% off coupon they just posted on twitter https://twitter.com/xoskins

Last week before Christmas! Here is a 20% Off coupon for you, our valued customers. Please share this code with anyone who loves their gadgets xochristmas20 for use at http://xoskins.com/

It's super simple to install. Fits perfectly with no orange peel

Their video as well. (Finally figured out how to post this.)

Added dslr pics from StonedImmaculate

Macro pics of case fit Thanks randpost

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stretched For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thatguy188
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I ordered mine Saturday with $3 off (byublue) hoping to get it soon. This cut to fit one that comes from costco blows lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatguy188 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stretched
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Here is a shot from the top

sn0warmy
Old
Thanks Meter 678
I really want to pick one of these up since I have heard such good things about them. However, I am curious about how you prevent the liquid from getting into the ear piece when applying the protector. Is there a trick to covering the ear piece?

itsjusttim
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Yes, I have this on my phone also and its amazing, virtually no orange peel and looks great. Highly recommended!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

predation
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0warmy View Post
I really want to pick one of these up since I have heard such good things about them. However, I am curious about how you prevent the liquid from getting into the ear piece when applying the protector. Is there a trick to covering the ear piece?
just man up, don't use toooooo much solution and pat dry...
make sure you take out the battery and DON"T put it back in after as the phone will reboot.

just install and wait over night with cool air blowing over it.

i know it will be tough not to touch your new toy, but without US warranty work, not worth it.

D3TH METAL
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretched View Post
My install is now done and dried. Check it out

Also here is a 20% off coupon they just posted on twitter https://twitter.com/xoskins

Last week before Christmas! Here is a 20% Off coupon for you, our valued customers. Please share this code with anyone who loves their gadgets xochristmas20 for use at http://xoskins.com/

It's super simple to install. Fits perfectly with no orange peel
Argg!!! I literally just found your coupon after I just ordered lol

hiohokaybye
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0warmy View Post
The solution they have dries really quickly, they added some substance it in, so even if the tiniest bit gets in there, you shouldn't worry too much, unless you spill the whole bottle in there lol

EDIT: this is speaking from the person who DRENCHED the screen protector before applying lol

itsjusttim
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiohokaybye View Post
The solution they have dries really quickly, they added some substance it in, so even if the tiniest bit gets in there, you shouldn't worry too much, unless you spill the whole bottle in there lol

EDIT: this is speaking from the person who DRENCHED the screen protector before applying lol
X2.. mine was drenched

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

jhuynh
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Does it go right to the edges of the screen?

Tags
nexus screen protector