[Q] XO Skins screen protector (which one to order)?

Search This thread

Moe747

Jan 1, 2010
London
From what I read the case fit protector is slightly smaller than the original because often times cases wrap around the edge a bit. I would just recommend getting the normal one, it fits fine with my SGP case. Also one thing you should note is the screen protector is trimmed a bit short on the bottom, it has no effect on anything other then appearance but it really bugs me to see it like that.

But overall its a 7/10 case, its trimmed a bit short and its really easy to mark up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Reviz

Reviz

May 29, 2010
Thanks.
I used to put the SGP screen protector under the tpu skin on the edge, without problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From what I read the case fit protector is slightly smaller than the original because often times cases wrap around the edge a bit. I would just recommend getting the normal one, it fits fine with my SGP case. Also one thing you should note is the screen protector is trimmed a bit short on the bottom, it has no effect on anything other then appearance but it really bugs me to see it like that.

But overall its a 7/10 case, its trimmed a bit short and its really easy to mark up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app