[GNEX TOOLKIT V11.1.0] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, Recovery, Flash + MORE [GSM]

OP mskip

23rd April 2012, 10:58 PM   |  #1341  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi i unlocked the bootloader using option 3 and then tried to update from ICL53F to IMM76D (Already downloaded and put in requested folder) but i'm receiving this error related to an error when writing... Can you help me? I need to root or do any other step? I'm using an stock rom and i'm newbie in this procedure...

Now Flashing Factory Image: Boot, Recovery, System and Userdata

archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
archive does not contain 'system.sig'
--------------------------------------------
Bootloader Version...:
getvar:version-baseband FAILED (command write failed (Unknown error))
finished. total time: 0.483s

Now Tidying up and deleting files

Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\bootloader-maguro-prim
ela03.img
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\radio-maguro-i9250xxla
02.img
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\flash-all.sh
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\flash-base.sh
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\image-yakju-imm76d.zip

Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\yakju-imm76d-factory-c
6e807a1.tar

Operation Completed

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
24th April 2012, 01:55 AM   |  #1342  
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 184

1,312 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

I dont know have you tried googling?

What symbols did you want explanations for?

Mark.

Well I was just wondering how many different symbols there were because I'll bet if they exist then I'll ultimately see them. I think you can google a specific symbol but I'd really like to find the whole library of them to see what could be encountered. Seems like most people don't know what they mean when one pops up. A source of confusion that almost always generates a forum question.
24th April 2012, 02:39 AM   |  #1343  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1

144 posts
More
May I know the Camera Enhancements Mod still suitable for 4.0.4?
24th April 2012, 09:23 AM   |  #1344  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,734

11,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwclam

May I know the Camera Enhancements Mod still suitable for 4.0.4?

Yes they are still fine with 4.0.4.

Mark.
24th April 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #1345  
Flag Norfolk

11,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCguy

Well I was just wondering how many different symbols there were because I'll bet if they exist then I'll ultimately see them. I think you can google a specific symbol but I'd really like to find the whole library of them to see what could be encountered. Seems like most people don't know what they mean when one pops up. A source of confusion that almost always generates a forum question.

Ever the optimist lol

Im not sure how many different symbols may pop up on your screen and I doubt anyone has ever seen them all to make a thread about it. I have only ever seen a handful of google symbols, the worst being when I tried to flash a rom via odin once and restarted the phone to see a 'computer, yellow triangle, phone' symbol that stuck on the screen and I couldnt get past it no matter what I tried. I think odin had broken the bootloader so I couldnt get into fastboot but in the end I managed to get into a fastboot mode with the screen off and flash a new image which fixed it. Scared me a bit for a while though lol.

Mark.
24th April 2012, 10:07 AM   |  #1346  
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
i have a problem with the backup
"
you have set the following command:
adb backup -f backups/backup-all-system-apk-shared-/24/ 0Tu120447.bak -all -system -a
pk -shared

Backup will start in 5 seconds

Backup Routine has started on your Phone

MAKE SURE YOUR PHONES SCREEN IS ON AND FOLLOW THE ON-SCREEN INSTRUCTIONS. IT IS
SAFER TO TYPE A PASSWORD FOR YOUR BACKUP TO KEEP IT SECURE BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO.

This routine will continue when the Backup has been completed. Please be patient.

adb: unable to open file backups\backup-all-system-apk-shared-\24\

Completed

Returning to Main Menu

"

can someone help me please
24th April 2012, 10:36 AM   |  #1347  
Flag Norfolk

11,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leranp

i have a problem with the backup
"
you have set the following command:
adb backup -f backups/backup-all-system-apk-shared-/24/ 0Tu120447.bak -all -system -a
pk -shared

Backup will start in 5 seconds

Backup Routine has started on your Phone

MAKE SURE YOUR PHONES SCREEN IS ON AND FOLLOW THE ON-SCREEN INSTRUCTIONS. IT IS
SAFER TO TYPE A PASSWORD FOR YOUR BACKUP TO KEEP IT SECURE BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO.

This routine will continue when the Backup has been completed. Please be patient.

adb: unable to open file backups\backup-all-system-apk-shared-\24\

Completed

Returning to Main Menu

"

can someone help me please

Hmm I really dont know how your filename ended up like that. What country are you in and which option did you select for the date/stamp format?

Rename the file in your backups folder to backup-all-system-apk-shared-201204????.bak (where the number format at the end is your date) then select option 2 again and try the restore. The spaces and \ have corrupted the filename format.

If you do another backup try option 2 for the date/time stamp format and check the filename in your backups folder after to make sure it doesnt have any bad characters in it.

I will have to check the date/stamp routine to try and make it as safe for all the different country region formats as possible and also maybe putting something at the top of the screen to check the filename after the backup.

Mark.
Last edited by mskip; 24th April 2012 at 10:39 AM.
24th April 2012, 10:44 AM   |  #1348  
Flag Norfolk

11,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel.dutra

Hi i unlocked the bootloader using option 3 and then tried to update from ICL53F to IMM76D (Already downloaded and put in requested folder) but i'm receiving this error related to an error when writing... Can you help me? I need to root or do any other step? I'm using an stock rom and i'm newbie in this procedure...

Now Flashing Factory Image: Boot, Recovery, System and Userdata

archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
archive does not contain 'system.sig'
--------------------------------------------
Bootloader Version...:
getvar:version-baseband FAILED (command write failed (Unknown error))
finished. total time: 0.483s

Now Tidying up and deleting files

Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\bootloader-maguro-prim
ela03.img
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\radio-maguro-i9250xxla
02.img
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\flash-all.sh
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\flash-base.sh
Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\image-yakju-imm76d.zip

Deleted file - D:\GN Toolkit 6.0\put_google_factory_image_here\yakju-imm76d-factory-c
6e807a1.tar

Operation Completed

Thanks,
Kind Regards,

Does it flash the first part (Radio, bootloader) ok?

Mark.
24th April 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #1349  
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Hmm I really dont know how your filename ended up like that. What country are you in and which option did you select for the date/stamp format?

Rename the file in your backups folder to backup-all-system-apk-shared-201204????.bak (where the number format at the end is your date) then select option 2 again and try the restore. The spaces and \ have corrupted the filename format.

If you do another backup try option 2 for the date/time stamp format and check the filename in your backups folder after to make sure it doesnt have any bad characters in it.

I will have to check the date/stamp routine to try and make it as safe for all the different country region formats as possible and also maybe putting something at the top of the screen to check the filename after the backup.

Mark.

i am from israel (hebrew language)
the option 2 worked for me ,probably the first date format is not good :-\
thank you any way :)
24th April 2012, 11:16 AM   |  #1350  
Flag Norfolk

11,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leranp

i am from israel (hebrew language)
the option 2 worked for me ,probably the first date format is not good :-\
thank you any way :)

The first option only works well on my pc lol. Thats why I added the second option

Mark.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread