Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy Nexus - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Themes [20 Sep 2014]

Tip us?

Toxina
Old
Thanks Meter 113
delete please.

benkxda
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxina View Post
delete please.
Sorry, can't do so. But thanks for what you wrote before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benkxda View Post
You mean the links to this none xda website? Isn't that against the xda rules? Don't know, but I guess we wanna keep our users in here, do we?
Should we link to foreign forums? Hm, I think, if this index wants to be the ultimate index, I would have to link to every forum with every language.

But I think I will have to link to those, when the Galaxy Nexus becomes a really old device and the active threads will be much less than these days. Good idea, but I think maybe for the future.

I understand German, but I am proud of being a native Bavarian .

EDIT:
Wait, in your thread there are quite a few unrecognized ROMs... merging now
Finished updating. 17 threads taken from your thread, so thank you so much. I only took Android 4.2.x ROMs - we all are waiting for Android 5 and the Motorola X Phone. At least I am very interested.

So thanks again, bvt-1. Everybody give him a hug or a THANKS

Holiday
...but not offline all the time

Please avoid sending me PM with technical questions, place a post in the proper thread instead.

We want HTTPS on XDA!

[ Device Indexes ] - LG G3 | Fairphone 1 | Google Nexus 5 | Google Chromecast | Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE | Samsung Galaxy Nexus
[ General Threads ] - Galaxy Nexus - Extracted Image Files | Nexus 5 - Extracted Image Files | Fairphone | App Translators | App Tester

Profile Extension
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benkxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paolocorpo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
@ benkxda: i am searching for the kernel stock of 4.2.2 android version
infact i would have a way to restore the stock kernel if i will have not good feelng with custom kernel
Can you help me ??

szucsgf
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,818
Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Index - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Themes... [Updated 24 Feb 2

This post has the potential to be extremely helpful:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38326775

Perhaps it has a place in the OP? It compares users' experiences of various ROM / Kernel combinations.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to szucsgf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FightingPixel
Old
Thanks Meter 9
07/12/12 Unofficial PACman All in One Rom v18.0.0 | Fast | Stable |

Thread updated
The Following User Says Thank You to FightingPixel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
ronnie_1712 Old
Thanks Meter 0
OP, Vanir is missing from the list. Commotio/Vanir and Vanir are different, before you say. Former is unofficial, albeit by a member of the Vanir team.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n0ve
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Index - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Themes... [Updated 24 Feb 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_1712 View Post
OP, Vanir is missing from the list. Commotio/Vanir and Vanir are different, before you say. Former is unofficial, albeit by a member of the Vanir team.
Its not considered unofficial vanir. Its one of their members personal build of vanir.Also the first to focus on a functional toroplus build. Yes now vanir itself has a thread so should be added.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to n0ve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benkxda
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolocorpo View Post
@ benkxda: i am searching for the kernel stock of 4.2.2 android version
infact i would have a way to restore the stock kernel if i will have not good feelng with custom kernel
Can you help me ??
Hi. I hope this helps you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1366806 I also returned with one of my Nexus 7 - worked very good and easy. As this is an old post, keep in mind to download always the newest files. If there are any problems post in that thread or PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by szucsgf View Post
This post has the potential to be extremely helpful:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38326775

Perhaps it has a place in the OP? It compares users' experiences of various ROM / Kernel combinations.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Is helpful and interesting, added, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingPixel View Post
07/12/12 Unofficial PACman All in One Rom v18.0.0 | Fast | Stable |

Thread updated
Updated here in the thread as well, was quite a long time not updated. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_1712 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ve View Post
Its not considered unofficial vanir. Its one of their members personal build of vanir.Also the first to focus on a functional toroplus build. Yes now vanir itself has a thread so should be added.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Guys, I added this and hope for an update soon. Thanks, it's in the list.

Holiday
...but not offline all the time

Please avoid sending me PM with technical questions, place a post in the proper thread instead.

We want HTTPS on XDA!

[ Device Indexes ] - LG G3 | Fairphone 1 | Google Nexus 5 | Google Chromecast | Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE | Samsung Galaxy Nexus
[ General Threads ] - Galaxy Nexus - Extracted Image Files | Nexus 5 - Extracted Image Files | Fairphone | App Translators | App Tester

Profile Extension
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benkxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
ronnie_1712 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Apparently, there are two threads of Vanir. One's in Verizon forum, the other, most recent one is in the Dev forum. Here's the link (sorry I hadn't included it before) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2162937
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-Jesco-
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,774
Paranoid android is updated on 26th Feb , though the thread title isnt updated .

My Devices

ΩLG G2Ω

LG G2 D802
Recovery:
TWRP 2.6.3.4 D802
ROM: AOSPAL
Kernel: Stock AOSPAL SaberMod 4.9.1

║Flo║

Recovery:
TWRP 2.7.0.0 Flo
ROM: AOSPAL//PAC Nightlies
Kernel: Franco

// #TeamPAC // #TeamAOSPAL
I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post your question in the correct thread if you want a response.
"Thanks button is just to avoid "THANKS" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"