Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy Nexus - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Themes [26 Jul 2014]

Tip us?

benkxda
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1923

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpino View Post
Also, Lean Kernel isn't in the list. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2028549
Grand, now listed in the index.
Please avoid sending me PM with technical questions, place a post in the proper thread instead.

We want HTTPS on XDA!

[ Device Indexes ] - LG G3 | Fairphone 1 | Google Nexus 5 | Google Chromecast | Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE | Samsung Galaxy Nexus
[ General Threads ] - Galaxy Nexus - Extracted Image Files | Nexus 5 - Extracted Image Files | Fairphone | App Translators | App Tester

Profile Extension
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benkxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Doomhamma
Old
Thanks Meter 243
Can you add Fancy Kernel into your list aswell? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2115590
I assure you, it will be a hit, as soon as people try it out ... I'm extremly impressed with this kernel, and will post some, i'd have to say, extreme battery resaults with this thingie when my battery gets empty in a couple of days LOL!
The Following User Says Thank You to Doomhamma For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benkxda
Old
Thanks Meter 1923

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomhamma View Post
Can you add Fancy Kernel into your list aswell? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2115590
I assure you, it will be a hit, as soon as people try it out ... I'm extremly impressed with this kernel, and will post some, i'd have to say, extreme battery resaults with this thingie when my battery gets empty in a couple of days LOL!
I did. It's a new thread, but hopefully he support will last very long. Thanks for that hint!
Please avoid sending me PM with technical questions, place a post in the proper thread instead.

We want HTTPS on XDA!

[ Device Indexes ] - LG G3 | Fairphone 1 | Google Nexus 5 | Google Chromecast | Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE | Samsung Galaxy Nexus
[ General Threads ] - Galaxy Nexus - Extracted Image Files | Nexus 5 - Extracted Image Files | Fairphone | App Translators | App Tester

Profile Extension
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benkxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n0ve
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Great work, i refer to this daily now, much appreciate =)
May i suggest you add Commotio/Vanir to the ROM list? DHO is back w/ updated builds for maguro, toro, and toroplus, just happens to be posted in the toro section. IMO, it is the fastest rom i've tried.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2065370

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to n0ve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benkxda
Old
Thanks Meter 1923

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ve View Post
Great work, i refer to this daily now, much appreciate =)
May i suggest you add Commotio/Vanir to the ROM list? DHO is back w/ updated builds for maguro, toro, and toroplus, just happens to be posted in the toro section. IMO, it is the fastest rom i've tried.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2065370

Thanks.
Sorry, forgot: Added
Thanks for this thread!

We want HTTPS on XDA!

Profile Extension

chrisluffy25
Old
Thanks Meter 3
cm 10.1 combined with fancy kernel...

google earth not working

bvt-1
Old
Thanks Meter 605
Hey,

if xou wanna have a look in my list --> signature .... there are one or two other roms, not in your list

But its DEUTSCH, aber das verstehst Du ja
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bvt-1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benkxda
Old
(Last edited by benkxda; 23rd February 2013 at 09:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1923

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvt-1 View Post
Hey,

if xou wanna have a look in my list --> signature .... there are one or two other roms, not in your list

But its DEUTSCH, aber das verstehst Du ja
You mean the links to this none xda website? Isn't that against the xda rules? Don't know, but I guess we wanna keep our users in here, do we?
Should we link to foreign forums? Hm, I think, if this index wants to be the ultimate index, I would have to link to every forum with every language.

But I think I will have to link to those, when the Galaxy Nexus becomes a really old device and the active threads will be much less than these days. Good idea, but I think maybe for the future.

I understand German, but I am proud of being a native Bavarian .

EDIT:
Wait, in your thread there are quite a few unrecognized ROMs... merging now

We want HTTPS on XDA!

Profile Extension
The Following User Says Thank You to benkxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Toxina
Old
Thanks Meter 113
delete please.

benkxda
Old
Thanks Meter 1923

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxina View Post
delete please.
Sorry, can't do so. But thanks for what you wrote before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benkxda View Post
You mean the links to this none xda website? Isn't that against the xda rules? Don't know, but I guess we wanna keep our users in here, do we?
Should we link to foreign forums? Hm, I think, if this index wants to be the ultimate index, I would have to link to every forum with every language.

But I think I will have to link to those, when the Galaxy Nexus becomes a really old device and the active threads will be much less than these days. Good idea, but I think maybe for the future.

I understand German, but I am proud of being a native Bavarian .

EDIT:
Wait, in your thread there are quite a few unrecognized ROMs... merging now
Finished updating. 17 threads taken from your thread, so thank you so much. I only took Android 4.2.x ROMs - we all are waiting for Android 5 and the Motorola X Phone. At least I am very interested.

So thanks again, bvt-1. Everybody give him a hug or a THANKS

We want HTTPS on XDA!

Profile Extension