[INFO][KERNEL] GLaDOS by Ezekeel | GSM / Verizon / Sprint

23rd February 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 10

131 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !crazy

have you run any benchmarks with Franco's 1.65 GHz kernel?
It would be interesting to know how well it really performs compared to GLaDOS but maybe clocked even lower like 1.4 GHz. My phone runs much better with MPU clocked to 1.4 then 1.5 GHz. Actually it runs better at 1.2 then 1.5.

Link pack gets over 100, but throttles very quickly, I personal feel that it needs some work, but shows that the gnex can handle the higher overclocks, but I haven't been able get it to on 1.65ghz on this kernel, anything after 1.5 and my phone becomes unstable

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
25th February 2012, 11:05 AM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 12

63 posts
Where's Ezekeel?
25th February 2012, 02:54 PM   |  #143  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 317

1,252 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantis.mu

Where's Ezekeel?

Mostly on Rootzwiki I believe
26th February 2012, 02:34 AM   |  #144  
Recognized Developer
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 12,978

7,199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantis.mu

Where's Ezekeel?

He posts only on rootzwiki since they sponsored his NP.

Sent from my YAGDIR on Nexus Prime using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #145  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 684

791 posts
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14685-19-...05#entry512505

GLaDOS Control app released on the Android Market

https://market.android.com/details?i....gladoscontrol

Last edited by phone_user; 4th March 2012 at 05:20 AM.
28th February 2012, 03:01 PM   |  #146  
OP Senior Member

791 posts
GLaDOS Control on the Android Market

APERTURE LABORATORIES proudly presents GLaDOS Control.

Here at Aperture our scientist work tirelessly to bring the latest innovations in smartphone technology to your devices. Starting mid of last year Aperture Laboratories has expanded its research and development to this exciting new technology sector and through the expertise of our scientists we were able to deliver significant key innovations revolutionizing the entire field of human-smartphone interaction.

Since our GLaDOS kernel was deployed about a year ago, we have registered a significant decline of smartphone related accidents reducing the mortality rate among smartphone users to a historic low. However since safety of our products is always a major concern for us at Aperture, we did not stop there. Scientific tests subjecting a sample group of smartphone users to a wide range of high-risk situations has shown that a statistical overwhelming number of terminal accidents are related either to corrosive acid, lasers and various kinds of bullets or caused by human errors in interaction with the GLaDOS kernel.

To avoid these kernel related potentially lethal human errors our science team developed the GLaDOS Control application. Extensive tests have shown that with this application even a well-trained chimp will be able to safely interact with our GLaDOS kernel.

Currently features interfaces for:
* BatteryLifeeXtender (BLX)
* Touch Wake
* Min/max MPU frequency
* Live OC
* Custom Voltage

Upcoming features:
* Interface for Color Control
* Download and update GLaDOS kernel
* Interface for sound tweaks
* more

This is my first Android app and as it turns out development in Java is more work than anticipated and a lot less fun than I hoped for. Since it takes a lot of time and keeps me away from my beloved kernel development I have decided to release this basic version and see how people like it before I invest more time implementing additional features. Since the last kernel version GLaDOS V1.15 was downloaded over 1500 times I will continue working on this app as soon as 150 copies have been downloaded.

All profits from this app will go into my developer fund and used for getting new Android devices to extend my development work.

Get the kernel, additional information about the kernel tweaks and support at RootzWiki!

GSM: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14685-19-feb-glados-v115/
LTE: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14703-19-feb-glados-v115/

Users that already have made a contribution by donating will get this app for free. Just send me an email with the transaction code; I will add you to a mailing list and you will get the updates via email.

*** This application is ONLY for the Galaxy Nexus and you will need root access. ***
Last edited by phone_user; 28th February 2012 at 03:19 PM.
28th February 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #147  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 7,623

4,050 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wow, I just bought the Franco app for color control. I love this kernel. Bought this app too. Cmon people its 2.67$ buy it where he implements color control!!!!

Sent from my sticky fingers because Ice cream sandwiches are tasty.
29th February 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #148  
OP Senior Member

791 posts
V1.16 released

☞click GLaDOS for Galaxy Nexus (aka Nexus Prime)

Ezekeel's commentary on that

Thanks to all that have already got GLaDOS Control from the market. Seems like we gonna reach 150 download easily in a few days which would be around 10% of my user base - so enough people that it seems worthwhile that I put in some additional work and get an interface to Color Control implemented.

Also I have released GLaDOS V1.16.

GLaDOS-V1.16
  • Fixed a bug and made some adjustments for Live OC.
  • Improvement for Color Control to work with the upcoming version of GLaDOS Control.
  • Added support for NFS V3.0 and V4.0 client and server (as modules).
29th February 2012, 11:08 PM   |  #149  
Thanks Meter: 118

439 posts
Ezekeel, can we get this AC charging patch in GLaDOS? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1524014

It would be useful for everyone, especially those that use MHL, pogo docks/mods, touchstone mod, etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to ellesshoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #150  
OP Senior Member

791 posts
V1.17 released

☞click GLaDOS for Galaxy Nexus (aka Nexus Prime)

Ezekeel's commentary on that

I have released GLaDOS V1.17 fixing a rare graphic glitch with Color Control and adding NTFS read/write support (as a module).

GLaDOS-V1.17
  • Added read/write support for NTFS (as a module).
  • Fixed rare graphic glitch when changing the color multiplier or V1 offsets with Color Control.

GLaDOS Control on the Android Market

* Color Control

Upcoming features:
* Download and update GLaDOS kernel
* Interface for sound tweaks
* Help/information on tweaks and warning dialogs
* more
Last edited by phone_user; 4th March 2012 at 05:21 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread