FORUMS

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL] [4.2.x] [GSM/LTE/CDMA] ⇒☆007☆ v3.7.1

1st July 2012, 07:22 PM |#1731  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,278
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdobber

feature requests?

xray scanner(use the camera app to see through cloths). if you cant handle that one, then just a simple personal air conditioner for the phone. k, thanks
 
 
1st July 2012, 07:39 PM |#1732  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 355
 
More
JAMES Bond... not JAME Bond.
1st July 2012, 07:43 PM |#1733  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,278
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira02rex

JAMES Bond... not JAME Bond.

the kernel is jame bond. the movie character is james bond.
1st July 2012, 08:06 PM |#1734  
@rbiter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdobber

v3.2 for jellybean
-oc to 1.35 (boots to 1.2)
-voltage control (mpu) iva and core preset *mpu also preset
-ndfs
-setcpu compatible

pretty simple kernel, very similar to v3.1
more features in future kernels, but really wont get too crazy until the next source is released. that should be about 2 weeks...when the official jb ota rolls out
feature requests?

I don't love you no more. I had to spend a whooooooole 'nother hour setting up my phone while you were laughing at my unfortunate circumstances. Lol. And then you post a compatible kernel when I log back on. Fixing to flash the above.

butter and jelly please...
1st July 2012, 08:24 PM |#1735  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdobber

v3.2 for jellybean
-oc to 1.35 (boots to 1.2)
-voltage control (mpu) iva and core preset *mpu also preset
-ndfs
-setcpu compatible

pretty simple kernel, very similar to v3.1
more features in future kernels, but really wont get too crazy until the next source is released. that should be about 2 weeks...when the official jb ota rolls out
feature requests?

Kernel works awesome as I can tell by now. Only thing is that I cannot use a voltage lower than 850mv on 350mhz.

But it still doesn't seem to make a remarkable difference to the 775mv I normally use.

Btw u accept no donations or am I blind? :)

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2
Last edited by pmcee; 1st July 2012 at 08:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pmcee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2012, 09:37 PM |#1736  
@rbiter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
More
I just flashed the kernel for jelly bean. It won't allow custom voltages. Keeps fc'ing. I'll just point the finger at Huang and let you slide this time ogdobber. Thanks.

butter and jelly please...
1st July 2012, 09:40 PM |#1737  
ogdobber's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,825
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rbiter

I just flashed the kernel for jelly bean. It won't allow custom voltages. Keeps fc'ing. I'll just point the finger at Huang and let you slide this time ogdobber. Thanks.

butter and jelly please...

There is an update for setcpu in the market

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ogdobber For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2012, 10:01 PM |#1738  
@rbiter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdobber

There is an update for setcpu in the market

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

dang beat me to it. was coming to let you know i just updated and everything is jelly again. thanks.
1st July 2012, 11:32 PM |#1739  
blowtorch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
3.2 has been great thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
2nd July 2012, 02:16 AM |#1740  
@rbiter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowtorch

3.2 has been great thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

????

butter and jelly please...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes