Tip us?

Khizar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wguy View Post
I am on Paranoid Android 3.00
are you on the 15-Feb build or 20-Feb build? if you are on the 15-Feb build you have to flash the 4.2.2 GPL zip before flashing a 4.2.2 kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarkia1976 View Post
Xda with ak kernel inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticSins View Post
Anyway to get access to aospa 3.1 that was compiled? Or invite to project Chicago or is that for special people? Haha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
the g+ community is for users who beta test AK kernel.. PM MBQ and request to be added and you might be added

Current Phone- Samsung Galaxy Note 3(N9005)

I have a "thank on sight" list, not many people are in it (mostly devs), BUT if i see a user that goes out of their way to help users then they will be added to it..
The Following User Says Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HereticSins
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Default Re: [KERNEL] [TUNA] [3.0.66+][4.2.2] [PIRATES v704** - PURITY v023] [22/02] AK - 3.4W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khizar View Post
the g+ community is for users who beta test AK kernel.. PM MBQ and request to be added and you might be added
Sounds good. I only use ak kernel so hopefully I get in on some beta testing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MBQ_
Old
Thanks Meter 22908

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khizar View Post
are you on the 15-Feb build or 20-Feb build? if you are on the 15-Feb build you have to flash the 4.2.2 GPL zip before flashing a 4.2.2 kernel

Skorp_X
Old
Thanks Meter 265
Using Atom rom kinda made me curious about Vanir in general so I just flashed their latest nightly to try it out. I made a backup of Atom and I'll get back to you on this subject in a day or two.

Signature and avatar courtesy of ciprianruse88 (click his name for a link to his wallpapers thread, shower him with Thanks)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skorp_X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Charmacas
Old
Thanks Meter 699
Default AW: [KERNEL] [TUNA] [3.0.66+][4.2.2] [PIRATES v704** - PURITY v023] [22/02] AK - 3.4W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorp_X View Post
Using Atom rom kinda made me curious about Vanir in general so I just flashed their latest nightly to try it out. I made a backup of Atom and I'll get back to you on this subject in a day or two.
Now that CarbonRom 1.4 is out you really should try that!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus with Tapatalk 2
Actually (26.03.2014) using SlimKat 3.10 with Fancy kernel on my Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

My Trickster Settings (Freshest status and some explanations!)

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
<<< If I was able to help, don't forget to hit the thanks button.

MBQ_
Old
Thanks Meter 22908

DONATE TO ME
Almost have my Github updated with all the latest apps..

You guys are welcomed to use my custom /settings to use in your compiled ROM!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skorp_X
Old
Thanks Meter 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmacas View Post
Now that CarbonRom 1.4 is out you really should try that!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus with Tapatalk 2
Is Carbon rom based on Vanir too?

Signature and avatar courtesy of ciprianruse88 (click his name for a link to his wallpapers thread, shower him with Thanks)

Nicuz95
Old
Thanks Meter 358
Default R: [KERNEL] [TUNA] [3.0.66+][4.2.2] [PIRATES v704** - PURITY v023] [22/02] AK - 3.4WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorp_X View Post
Is Carbon rom based on Vanir too?
No, pure AOSP

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
DEVICE: GSM Galaxy Nexus
RADIO: XXLH1
ROM: Android 4.4 KitKat by Grarak
KERNEL: default (GraKernel)

DEVICE: Asus Nexus 7 16GB Wi-Fi
ROM: Android 4.4 KitKat by PA team
KERNEL: default
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicuz95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MBQ_
Old
Thanks Meter 22908

DONATE TO ME
Packages_apps is ready on my github!!! You can find my person edits under packages/apps/Settings/res/values/strings.xml, and packages/apps/Torch/res/values/strings.xml
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Asmodicus
Old
Thanks Meter 665
To fix the problem I was discussing earlier in this post, I've been making my way around some of the 4.2.2 ROMs available for toro+.

Tried Carbon, and it was alright. There are certain deal breakers I have when choosing my ROMs, and unfortunately, Carbon fell short on those fronts. Tried the new Paranoid Android build... It's cool and has lots of customization features. Just none of the ones I look for in a ROM. Finally, I came to Orca. It's okay (aside from that god-awful looking boot animation). It has all the customization features I require, and as an added bonus, it has theme-able MMS settings. I think I'm gonna stick with this for a bit until they get their stuff together over at Xylon and start releasing their new builds. Should be sometime around Christmas from what I'm hearing.
Device: Nexus 5

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asmodicus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
anarkia1976, anarky, gnex, kernel