FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[KERNEL] [GPL] [GN] franco.Kernel r398

17,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 97,006
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th March 2012, 11:36 PM |#8951  
raubkatze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 7,376
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguire11

I don't know why everybody is saying that their colours or overclocking isn't working on boot. It's been working for me for a while.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

+1 Works fine
The Following User Says Thank You to raubkatze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th March 2012, 12:09 AM |#8952  
modstorm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Siggiewi
Thanks Meter: 933
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

It works for me. Re-set all 3 multipliers.

For me it doesn't save on boot (multipliers are set to 200) and for the gamma values to take place I need to change at least one value. If it helps I am using Modaco's 4.0.4 ROM with SuperSU instead of Superuser.

Thanks
13th March 2012, 12:10 AM |#8953  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Mountain View, CA
Thanks Meter: 97,006
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by modstorm

For me it doesn't save on boot (multipliers are set to 200) and for the gamma values to take place I need to change at least one value. If it helps I am using Modaco's 4.0.4 ROM with SuperSU instead of Superuser.

Thanks

Like I said change all multipliers are least once. I'm using modacos 4.0.4 as well and no issues.
13th March 2012, 12:20 AM |#8954  
ChongoDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,502
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Like I said change all multipliers are least once. I'm using modacos 4.0.4 as well and no issues.

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ChongoDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2012, 12:38 AM |#8955  
stellaryt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BeiJing
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
I set 700min and 1200max.
When i listen music(screen off),I found that if set 350min,my Gnex will touch 1200Mhz more than set 700min.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stellaryt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2012, 01:10 AM |#8956  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Mountain View, CA
Thanks Meter: 97,006
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellaryt

I set 700min and 1200max.
When i listen music(screen off),I found that if set 350min,my Gnex will touch 1200Mhz more than set 700min.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thank you. That's what I've been trying to say the past 4 months
13th March 2012, 01:13 AM |#8957  
SpOuK-3-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Ho! Cleared the App cache and color settings now set on boot... Issue fixed

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SpOuK-3- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2012, 01:22 AM |#8958  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Mountain View, CA
Thanks Meter: 97,006
 
Donate to Me
More
Nightly r89 is out. Enjoy francoTurtle but beware, interactivity might be hurt because Turtle is pretty aggressive on his battery saving capabilities.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2012, 01:36 AM |#8959  
heo_con184's Avatar
Senior Member
Montréal
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Nightly r89 is out. Enjoy francoTurtle but beware, interactivity might be hurt because Turtle is pretty aggressive on his battery saving capabilities.

Thanks for the update, Franco !!!
13th March 2012, 01:43 AM |#8960  
ChongoDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,502
 
More
Slow and steady wins the race.. to idle :P

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
13th March 2012, 01:45 AM |#8961  
Elganja's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Nightly r89 is out. Enjoy francoTurtle but beware, interactivity might be hurt because Turtle is pretty aggressive on his battery saving capabilities.

what min do you recommend running with francoTurtle

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, 4.1, 4.2, best kernel, best support, fast, franco, galaxy, jb 4.1, kernel, nexus, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes