[KERNEL]NukedTrinity [3.0.101-ck1](10-12-2014)

OP pattyboi:)

17th October 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #191  
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 298

1,030 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyboi:)

nahh i didnt forget,i am rebasing the whole kernel on the new Omapzoom one from ziyann and mwisbest so it will be usable with the new pvr drivers so hopefully doing so will fix alot of issues

Wow youve been busy! I meant no offense of course You are awesome! Keep going

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
18th October 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 316

513 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyboi:)

didnt switch to the OZ kernel yet so no ddk 1.9 :/ i couldnt get a build to boot with it yet,ill keep working tho

You do know that the DDK 1.9 drivers require significant ROM-side changes as well, right? Not trying to be smart here, just hoping that you're not wasting your time trying to get them to boot with just the kernel. You need Ziyan's or MWisBest's tuna kernel, device_samsung_tuna, and proprietary_vendor_samsung (Ziyan's device and vendor trees don't have camera working yet). A while back Ziyan had said that it would likely be possible to make a flashable zip with all the files needed for the new drivers, but AFAIK no one has attempted this yet.
Last edited by musical_chairs; 18th October 2014 at 03:42 AM.
18th October 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #193  
OP Senior Member
charleroi PA
Thanks Meter: 1,811

1,406 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by musical_chairs

You do know that the DDK 1.9 drivers require significant ROM-side changes as well, right? Not trying to be smart here, just hoping that you're not wasting your time trying to get them to boot with just the kernel. You need Ziyan's or MWisBest's tuna kernel, device_samsung_tuna, and proprietary_vendor_samsung (Ziyan's device and vendor trees don't have camera working yet). A while back Ziyan had said that it would likely be possible to make a flashable zip with all the files needed for the new drivers, but AFAIK no one has attempted this yet.

i know lol,im in a g+ hangouts with all the devs,i know the rom changes commit to commit since aosp was linking them for so long xD im doing the ddk testing with the fml beta,i have mwisbest & ziyanns kernel forked and built with modifications,right now im trying to get my actual kernel over to just the gpu changes as all the new omap code is sorta a bit*h to work mods into,plus half the stuff i know for a fact works wont boot due to changes in the new kernel.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pattyboi:) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #194  
OP Senior Member
charleroi PA
Thanks Meter: 1,811

1,406 posts
More
sorry for the delay,i was supposed to have a build up yesterday for ddk 1.9 but things got a lil hectic,itll be posted sometime today
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pattyboi:) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread