XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL] Trinity 4.3 / 4.2.2 [KWISATZ HADERACH]

Tip us?

nazrin313
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidslow02gt View Post
Ok I know I have the IQ of a squirrel but I cant seem to find a SINGLE test build on the main page.

I've been obsessed with this kernel after reading some people are getting 4 hours of screen on time. I've read that caelp has the longest battery life but is a bit unstable and will reboot. So they say go with waelp for now. Where do I find these builds though? I'm eager to try!
Here you go buddy

http://morfic.euroskank.com/GN-test/
-- NO Rest for The WiCKed --

mrkmrk
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Boot loops for me with daelp. Just keeps rebooting after a little while on the Google screen. ;_;

AOKP M4, coming from waelpj.
LTE Galaxy Nexus: Latest AOKP with Trinity by morfic

ragnarokx
Old
Thanks Meter 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkmrk View Post
Boot loops for me with daelp. Just keeps rebooting after a little while on the Google screen. ;_;

AOKP M4, coming from waelpj.
Does it have daelp in the filename? I don't see it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

nklenchik
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarokx View Post

Morfic must have pulled that one. It was dated March 9th
The Following User Says Thank You to nklenchik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sg1969
Old
(Last edited by sg1969; 10th March 2012 at 11:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidslow02gt View Post
Ok I know I have the IQ of a squirrel but I cant seem to find a SINGLE test build on the main page.

I've been obsessed with this kernel after reading some people are getting 4 hours of screen on time. I've read that caelp has the longest battery life but is a bit unstable and will reboot. So they say go with waelp for now. Where do I find these builds though? I'm eager to try!
Who recommended waelp? Even morfic isn't happy with it, and some people reported lag in that version.
so far aelp and caelp have been the best for me. in fact caelp has higher voltages so should be in theory even more stable than aelp. You probably won't get 4 hours screen time if you actually use your phone, but I'm getting about 2.5h screen on time and lasts over 20 hours with 3g, wifi, gps, sync on the whole time, listening to music, downloading stuff, etc etc, even a bit of gaming

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

ragnarokx
Old
Thanks Meter 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1969 View Post
Who recommended waelp? Even morfic isn't happy with it, and some people reported lag in that version.
so far aelp and caelp have been the best for me. in fact caelp has higher voltages so should be in theory even more stable than aelp. You probably won't get 4 hours screen time if you actually use your phone, but I'm getting about 2.5h screen on time and lasts over 20 hours with 3g, wifi, gps, sync on the whole time, listening to music, downloading stuff, etc etc, even a bit of gaming

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
How do you get 4 hours of on screen time without using your phone? Isn't that the point of measuring on screen time?

The Following User Says Thank You to ragnarokx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

r29
Old
(Last edited by r29; 10th March 2012 at 04:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarokx View Post

Do a fresh install of rom and kernel. When I change to aokp m4 last night I had reboots as well. I wiped and installed everything again it is fine now.

1344/691 on demand no issues so far.

Im liking the vibrations in daelp coming for aelp at first I was like is that my phone vibrating in my pocket. Awesome work Morfic.
Noticed battery life is a lot better in daelp but I did a fresh install to m4 so I'll need to test for few days to find out.

mrkmrk
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Well hello, faelp!
LTE Galaxy Nexus: Latest AOKP with Trinity by morfic
The Following User Says Thank You to mrkmrk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

r29
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkmrk View Post
Well hello, faelp!
>< I guess I should go to faelp since morfic removed daelp for a reason.

ragnarokx
Old
Thanks Meter 472
I figured out how to stop random reboots with caelp on my phone - all it needed was +25mV at 1190MHz. Now on to faelp! It's hard to imagine beating caelp though

Tags
666, beast, best rom, no smurfs, no tanclowns allowed, rasbeanjelly, trinity