FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL] Trinity 4.3 / 4.2.2 [KWISATZ HADERACH]

19th April 2012, 11:54 AM |#2231  
bigeyes0x0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saigon
Thanks Meter: 1,652
 
Donate to Me
More
Turning off autobrightness might help with jittery when waking up the phone.
 
 
19th April 2012, 03:18 PM |#2232  
Senior Member
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeyes0x0

Turning off autobrightness might help with jittery when waking up the phone.

I tried that, no difference. In fact it's not even that kind of delay, more like I have to wait a good 5 seconds, or push the button multiple times before screen turns on.

But looks like I'm the only one with this problem so I will look at the ROM next.


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
mudferret
19th April 2012, 03:22 PM |#2233  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1969

I tried that, no difference. In fact it's not even that kind of delay, more like I have to wait a good 5 seconds, or push the button multiple times before screen turns on.

But looks like I'm the only one with this problem so I will look at the ROM next.


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Do you have a widget on your home screen (or the screen you're unlocking to) that updates when you wake the phone?
19th April 2012, 03:44 PM |#2234  
Orio56's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Christiansburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Has anyone experienced this? I downloaded any1344-404-499-aiondbdl from the app. Flashed it. It runs great, but now I cannot not open the Trinity app. I get message "Unfortunately, Trinity Kernel Toolbox has stopped". Kinda odd....
19th April 2012, 03:58 PM |#2235  
morfic's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 13,078
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orio56

Has anyone experienced this? I downloaded any1344-404-499-aiondbdl from the app. Flashed it. It runs great, but now I cannot not open the Trinity app. I get message "Unfortunately, Trinity Kernel Toolbox has stopped". Kinda odd....

Try clearing app data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
19th April 2012, 04:01 PM |#2236  
mariotme's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 380
 
More
Morfic if someone is having Freezes which frequency should he try bumping its voltage to try eliminating the freezes?
19th April 2012, 04:14 PM |#2237  
boynamedstacy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 359
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariotme

Morfic if someone is having Freezes which frequency should he try bumping its voltage to try eliminating the freezes?

What are you doing when the freeze occurs?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 3 Beta-1
19th April 2012, 04:18 PM |#2238  
mariotme's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 380
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boynamedstacy

What are you doing when the freeze occurs?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 3 Beta-1

hmmm mostly playing around in TapTalk or browsing the internet
19th April 2012, 04:39 PM |#2239  
Senior Member
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudferret

Do you have a widget on your home screen (or the screen you're unlocking to) that updates when you wake the phone?

After a reboot it seems ok. I think there was an app that was stuck in background, possibly poweramp. Will see how it goes. (and no, I don't have such widgets as far as I know)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
19th April 2012, 04:40 PM |#2240  
Orio56's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Christiansburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfic

Try clearing app data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I tried that and still same result. I flashed Franco #138 and Trinity app opens fine albeit with just the das kernel tab. Re flashed lastest experimental (same one as before), and it won't open still. Uninstalled and re-installed and getting the same thing.
Last edited by Orio56; 19th April 2012 at 04:43 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
666, beast, best rom, no smurfs, no tanclowns allowed, rasbeanjelly, trinity
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes