Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 53,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - maguro - JB

Tip us?

maniac2403
Old
Thanks Meter 345

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
So still no one has experienced the random pink led notification for absolutely no reason? It happens to me probably 4x a day or more and only goes away if I pull the notification menu down even though there is no notification there?!?!?! I have no disabled my led notifications completely but that sux

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Are you using LightFlow or any sort of LED control software? Simple way to check what's causing that is to go to the app and check when the LED lights up. If you are not using any LED software, then I would disable all notifications from apps individually and see if it is still happening. I personally never faced this.
(ROM - Paranoid Android, Kernel - Franco Kernel)

Recycled:

Tablet: Apple iPad 2/Google Nexus 7 (Stock)

If I helped you in any way, please press the 'THANKS' button

Sign-up for Dropbox and gain 500 MB for your cloud needs.
Limited time, get 20GB free for your cloud needs. Sign up for Copy
The Following User Says Thank You to maniac2403 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jroyalty7
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac2403 View Post
Are you using LightFlow or any sort of LED control software? Simple way to check what's causing that is to go to the app and check when the LED lights up. If you are not using any LED software, then I would disable all notifications from apps individually and see if it is still happening. I personally never faced this.
Yeah thatsbthe sad part... I have gone through every single app and disabled notifications and the only led I set up is the one in rom control. I haven't used lite flow the last 2 or so builds but this only started happening on b32 and has now carried over to b33 both by the way were clean flashes. It hasn't popped up since I disabled led notifications all together but I just feel like that's a crappy way of dealing with it. Somehow somewhere I'm getting a continued rogue notification and I can't pin it down. I've tried looking at log cat but I'm not that advanced lol! Its just pissing me off as if the unicorn wasn't enough hahaa

Current Set-up:
Phone: AT&T SGS IV
Rom: Nottach Mint Jelly
Kernel: Ktoon TW JB 4.2.2
Baseband: I337UAMDL
Theme: Xposed Mod
Phones that came, flashed, and gone:
HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC HD7, LG G2X, SGSII, Motorola Atrix, Gnex, SGSIII, HTC One

If I get a million thanks my wife says I can have any phone I want! Hit thanks if you have a heart

maniac2403
Old
Thanks Meter 345

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yeah thatsbthe sad part... I have gone through every single app and disabled notifications and the only led I set up is the one in rom control. I haven't used lite flow the last 2 or so builds but this only started happening on b32 and has now carried over to b33 both by the way were clean flashes. It hasn't popped up since I disabled led notifications all together but I just feel like that's a crappy way of dealing with it. Somehow somewhere I'm getting a continued rogue notification and I can't pin it down. I've tried looking at log cat but I'm not that advanced lol! Its just pissing me off as if the unicorn wasn't enough hahaa

I would do this. Install Lightflow as an accessibility service. Then, it should take over control of the LED, so that native apps don't show their notifications. I have a feeling that LightFlow overrides the native notifications. Try this out.
(ROM - Paranoid Android, Kernel - Franco Kernel)

Recycled:

Tablet: Apple iPad 2/Google Nexus 7 (Stock)

If I helped you in any way, please press the 'THANKS' button

Sign-up for Dropbox and gain 500 MB for your cloud needs.
Limited time, get 20GB free for your cloud needs. Sign up for Copy
The Following User Says Thank You to maniac2403 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jroyalty7
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac2403 View Post
I would do this. Install Lightflow as an accessibility service. Then, it should take over control of the LED, so that native apps don't show their notifications. I have a feeling that LightFlow overrides the native notifications. Try this out.
I was thinking of doing that as I have the same suspicions as you about it overriding system notifications I just didn't want another app chewing up memory on my phone. Plus I'd like to know why its only affecting me ie what the hell have I done to deserve this lol
Thanks for your suggestions though :beer:
Current Set-up:
HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC HD7, LG G2X, SGSII, Motorola Atrix, Gnex, SGSIII, HTC One

If I get a million thanks my wife says I can have any phone I want! Hit thanks if you have a heart
The Following User Says Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

msmall22
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmall22 View Post
I have this problem too, seems to be even worse if I flash a theme as well. Very annoying

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
anyone managed to work this out?

sent from my silky smooth Xylon/Franco Nexus

zolah
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
So still no one has experienced the random pink led notification for absolutely no reason? It happens to me probably 4x a day or more and only goes away if I pull the notification menu down even though there is no notification there?!?!?! I have no disabled my led notifications completely but that sux

isnt that something to do with the swagger?
Device - Nexus 5
Rom - Stock
Firmware - 4.4.2
Kernel - Stock
Speed - Uber awesome ZOMFGWTF!!!!!!

My contribution - Video tutorials for begginers!

Please thank me if i helped

jroyalty7
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by zolah View Post
isnt that something to do with the swagger?
Naaah I was kinda hoping so but after disabling the toggle I still got the notifications and I was swaggerless lol
But maybe someone can swagger up and let me know if they get the notifications??
Current Set-up:

javi3k
Old
Thanks Meter 9
anyone know how to hide navigation bar when we play a game im playing zenonia 4 but nav never hide,

Treatcon
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmall22 View Post
anyone managed to work this out?

Just switched to LiquidSmooth for the time being until AOKP gets it sorted out. I did a clean install and gapps only and the Play store was still acting up.

Xperia Z1 6906 (Honami)
[ROM] 14.3.A.0.681 Stock
[Android] 4.4.2 by [NUT] with Root
[Bootloader] Locked

LG Nexus 4 E960 (Mako)
[GPL] [KK 4.4.2 KVT49L] PURITY ROM
Semaphore

Galaxy Nexus I9250 (Maguro)
Rooted Android 4.3 (JWR66Y)
I9250XXLH1
PRIMELC03

Nexus One (Passion)
[ROM] Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - v6.0
[Recovery] RA-nexus-v2.2.1-CM
[Radio] 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08
[HBOOT] 7.35.5017(BlackRose 2012.04.21)
Partitions 260-10-166

Kalavere
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treatcon View Post
Is anybody else having problems purchasing apps from Play Store?
It happened to be on B32, I flashed CM Gapps and it fixed it for me. However it doesn't seem to have this time round.

Try pushing this Play APK, it fixed the issue for me.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Vending.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.81 MB, 9 views)

Samsung Note 3 - X-Note v15.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe