Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - maguro - JB

OP Romanbb

28th February 2012, 04:51 PM   |  #3731  
oli20021978's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 711
 
807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemoch

So wifi "wlan_rx_wake" is killing battery for you too?

flash lean kernel from rootzwiki or francos actual kernel (he took the idea from lean kernel) to avoid this. You can read it in the changelog.
28th February 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #3732  
Staggers's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasnol143

Well I have Google music because I changed my IP to set it up for the first time, but they should still make it available with the choice of having cloud Google music as an option (like it is on stock)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Because it's a region specific app Google has asked AOSP devs not to include it in their ROMs, so it's been taken out of the GApps package. As others here have said there are other ways to get it back.
28th February 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #3733  
Member
Flag West Lafayette, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 9
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Does anyone else have serious Google Sky Map inaccuracies? I was trying to verify what a couple planets were last night and it was way off. The moon was literally right next to one of the planets at the time and it didn't have the moon anywhere near where I was looking. A friend's Atrix got it perfectly and mine has worked fine in the past.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
28th February 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #3734  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Would it be possible to integrate the supercharger script modifications into the AOKP builds by default? For reference see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276, especially posting #2. The ICS memory management is very inefficient. Without the supercharger script, for example nova launcher will constantly redraw when returning to the homescreen. ICS doesn't seem to be capable of locking the home launcher properly into memory.
Last edited by paranoid2007; 28th February 2012 at 08:03 PM.
28th February 2012, 08:46 PM   |  #3735  
mrkmrk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX.
Thanks Meter: 13
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Convert (at least temporarily...) from winner's cm9 build, here. I flashed b26 last night and am using one of morfic's test kernels. After being unable to find out how to get the original Phase Beam working, I found the flashable zip linked in the faq. Flashed it, but no dice--anybody have an idea of how to get Phase Beam to show up at all in the Live Wallpaper list?

(Fwiw, I had previously pulled a copy from another rom I had on my phone beforehand, and after deleting unicornporn and throwing phasebeam.apk in there, it didn't work.)
28th February 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #3736  
kashix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkmrk

Convert (at least temporarily...) from winner's cm9 build, here. I flashed b26 last night and am using one of morfic's test kernels. After being unable to find out how to get the original Phase Beam working, I found the flashable zip linked in the faq. Flashed it, but no dice--anybody have an idea of how to get Phase Beam to show up at all in the Live Wallpaper list?

(Fwiw, I had previously pulled a copy from another rom I had on my phone beforehand, and after deleting unicornporn and throwing phasebeam.apk in there, it didn't work.)

I've flashed it, it worked on mine, maybe you wanna flash it again?
28th February 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #3737  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
I installed this and it seems like it has a blue hue to it.

My wallpaper is black as you can see here:

http://phota.me/mnhZ

But after loading this ROM, it has a strong blue tint to it. It's not the image, because the link above is a screenshot, which still shows the black tint.

Anyone else getting something like this?
28th February 2012, 09:11 PM   |  #3738  
kashix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonshikee

I installed this and it seems like it has a blue hue to it.

My wallpaper is black as you can see here:

http://phota.me/mnhZ

But after loading this ROM, it has a strong blue tint to it. It's not the image, because the link above is a screenshot, which still shows the black tint.

Anyone else getting something like this?

could be your kernel, are you using franco's kernel or any kernel with color control?
28th February 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #3739  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashix

could be your kernel, are you using franco's kernel or any kernel with color control?

Doesn't appear to be my screen, I tried loading a pure black website and it loads as black.

So it's something with the wallpaper itself, but it's not the image.

Yes i'm using franco, where can I find settings for franco?
Last edited by wonshikee; 28th February 2012 at 09:32 PM.
28th February 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #3740  
kashix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonshikee

Doesn't appear to be my screen, I tried loading a pure black website and it loads as black.

So it's something with the wallpaper itself, but it's not the image.

Yes i'm using franco, where can I find settings for franco?

edit: actually it looks like status / nav bar might be slightly blue

you can do it via terminal or use franco's app from market to edit the colors
so you solved it? it's not actually blue hue but actually the status/nav bar is slightly blue, contributing to your placebo effect of blue hue on your wallpaper?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes