OP Romanbb

1st March 2012, 07:23 AM   |  #3921  
Flag DMV
Thanks Meter: 586

1,504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDino

Anyone having problems with getting the new weather widget to show up hit the get weather in settings

Sent from my Kanged Galaxy Nexus

I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Keep forgetting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-captivate

can someone take a picture of how nav bar looks like ? Everyone is talking about it .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

No changes in the Navigation bar, but you can now change the size to gain more screen estate. (screen real estate)

http://i.imgur.com/g0n0u.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemymonkey

Anyone else had an issue with nav buttons disappearing in B27? Happened to me when exiting an SNES emulator... only once though.

No issues here. It's been set every since I changed the size. Could be an issue with use of the emulator.
The Following User Says Thank You to HashTagHell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #3922  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 57

1,092 posts
More
whats your settings to resize it? and is it easy to press when its that small?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

I've posted it... its resizing the nav bar to whatever you want, look back at previous pages.

1st March 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #3923  
Flag DMV

1,504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICEGYPT

How i can change H to 4G. Is there any choice in the rom to do it?

No controls to mod it from within the Rom. It has been posted in the thread though. Should be about ten pages back.
1st March 2012, 07:28 AM   |  #3924  
Thanks Meter: 105

2,346 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay D. Life

No issues here. It's been set every since I changed the size. Could be an issue with use of the emulator.

Yup, I'm assuming it was either the emulator or the rotation from landscape that did it... will watch for a few days.
1st March 2012, 07:34 AM   |  #3925  
Flag Yokohama
Thanks Meter: 54

382 posts
More
on 27 now...

one word...

SWAGmazing!
1st March 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #3926  
Thanks Meter: 1

92 posts
Quote:

Flashing over #26 is fine. You can always flash over the previous unless Roman states otherwise.

...but after flashing #27 over #26 you have to check and adjust all your settings and adjustments over again. And if you had some extra mods flashed on #26, then you have to flash them again (example: UOT Kitchen stuff, 4х5 mod)...
Some said that after flashing over, the fonts were missed...
However - try out and you`ll see...
1st March 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #3927  
Flag DMV

1,504 posts
More
That goes without saying. Any changes (mods) done to the Rom to change it's original format will go back to it's default. Since these mods are not part of the Rom, the Rom overwrites them. As far as settings etc., all of mines stay in tact. Things that will not stay the same: kernels, and mods that aren't original components.
1st March 2012, 08:38 AM   |  #3928  
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 3

68 posts
More
Just flashed 26 the other day and left it with the stock kernel instead of using franco's, my battery life is so much better. I appreciate his skills and how much work he puts in, but it looks like I'll be getting at least 30+ minutes more screen on time out on the stock kernel. Which is also the reason why I'll wait and leave build 27 for now, since none of the features seem too important to me and I'll wait for the milestone! Keep up the good work guys!
1st March 2012, 08:40 AM   |  #3929  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 4,538

6,781 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuck

Not trying to be rude but if you're on Verizon and use AOKP, why are you on XDA? Rootzwiki has almost all the CDMA development going on including, and there are more ROMS for our device there.

I'm only on to hate on XDA. You can go through my last posts, oh and if you're a moderator go ahead and ban me bro

Rootz all day. Especially if you're a newbie. We won't cuss you out or make you feel like an idiot for asking a question

Quote:

Careful. Someone got banned earlier today for posting links from over there.

Posting links to Rootzwiki is fine as long as you're not doing it just to try and drive traffic away from XDA. Although, if there is anything you're not sure about feel free to PM a mod about it. But, for the most part just please don't spam links in order to move site traffic elsewhere or post links with the intent of selling anything. Anyone wishing to advertise must go through one of the Admins so that this site doesn't become a huge spam fest.

I also wouldn't recommend asking for a ban, if someone with the ability to do it sees that they'll usually take you up on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to xHausx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2012, 08:43 AM   |  #3930  
Flag DMV

1,504 posts
More
Thanks for clearing that up. I was extremely confused. I guess he got what he asked for in that sense.
Last edited by HashTagHell; 1st March 2012 at 08:47 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread