Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 11.0 | High Quality & Performance | GSM | Legendary

OP mike1986.

25th November 2011, 01:17 AM   |  #21  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 71,783
 
37,311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gingerbread Man

Installing your rom will also include the kernal during flashing so you get both or separate flash for kernal?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Kernel is included in rom package.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mike1986. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th November 2011, 02:18 AM   |  #22  
Hunteres's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 95
 
605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

Uploading 1.2.2

when it will be up? gmail FC also..i saw that you uploaded older version. but its not working anyway atm.
25th November 2011, 02:31 AM   |  #23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Mike, I'm willing to test anything you need, PM me the details of the IRC and ill join when you're ready!
25th November 2011, 03:57 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Clearwater, FL
Thanks Meter: 300
 
2,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Hi, I have some questions:

1. You say RAM and speed "optimisations" but that is very vague. What kinds of changes have you made?

2. What is "SD Card speed tweak?" This phone does not support SD card. I'm confused.

3. Which "bloatware" applications did you remove, exactly?

4. What is "signatures hack"?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to matt2053 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th November 2011, 05:27 AM   |  #25  
farfromovin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 382
 
1,823 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt2053

Hi, I have some questions:

1. You say RAM and speed "optimisations" but that is very vague. What kinds of changes have you made?

2. What is "SD Card speed tweak?" This phone does not support SD card. I'm confused.

3. Which "bloatware" applications did you remove, exactly?

4. What is "signatures hack"?

Thanks!

Thank you. This is the vague, non applicable garbage I'm talking about here. Don't blanket your ROMS iow. How can ARHD be "Legendary" on 4.0 when it was just released.? It just seems cheezy Mike.
25th November 2011, 05:35 AM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Is this usable on LTE versions? I flashed the cwm for GSM on an LTE version and it works fine. Just curious to know if the rom is compatible

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
25th November 2011, 06:12 AM   |  #27  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 71,783
 
37,311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunteres

when it will be up? gmail FC also..i saw that you uploaded older version. but its not working anyway atm.

Upload is ready i will post the links when i wake up

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
25th November 2011, 06:30 AM   |  #28  
Hunteres's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 95
 
605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

Upload is ready i will post the links when i wake up

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

kk sound. good night.
25th November 2011, 10:45 AM   |  #29  
paulobrien's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 5,684
 
4,437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2003
Since you've updated to my latest kernel you need to update the first post as it's no longer just config tweaks.

P
25th November 2011, 10:52 AM   |  #30  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 71,783
 
37,311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulobrien

Since you've updated to my latest kernel you need to update the first post as it's no longer just config tweaks.

P

Will do Paul I looked yesterday at the changelog but didnt find anything more. Did you update it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android revolution hd, best rom, fast and stock, google
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes