Post Reply

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 11.0 | High Quality & Performance | GSM | Legendary

10th April 2012, 04:31 AM   |  #4771  
armoredkin's Avatar
Member
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdobber

hey mike my init.d scripts (color and sound tweaks) aren't running for my kernel on your rom...any ideas

*edit nvrmnd got it, working beautifully

great rom, very smooth. keep up the good work!

Mind to share your init.d scripts for color and sound tweaks? I got problem with ugly color in my GNex
10th April 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #4772  
Senior Member
Flag Red Deer
Thanks Meter: 7
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Absolutely AMAZING rom!! Best I've tried so far!
10th April 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #4773  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
XXLA2 baseband install problems
With 3.0.x GSM ROMs I strongly recommend flashing XXLA2 baseband..

Ok, great.. I download the XXLA2 .img file.
I put in in the same folder as my fastboot..

from the command prompt (win 7)
I type
fastboot flash recover radio_XXLA2.img

(waiting for device)

Oh crap, I have to boot into recovery on the phone (correct?)
Ok, my question is, when I do that. what do I select in the recovery menu?
I am stuck, please help.
10th April 2012, 05:38 AM   |  #4774  
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingblind

With 3.0.x GSM ROMs I strongly recommend flashing XXLA2 baseband..

Ok, great.. I download the XXLA2 .img file.
I put in in the same folder as my fastboot..

from the command prompt (win 7)
I type
fastboot flash recover radio_XXLA2.img

(waiting for device)

Oh crap, I have to boot into recovery on the phone (correct?)
Ok, my question is, when I do that. what do I select in the recovery menu?
I am stuck, please help.

You need to boot into bootloader, not recovery. Alternatively download the zip version that is flashable via Cwm. You can find it on the xda radio thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 06:08 AM   |  #4775  
ogdobber's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,778
 
3,237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredkin

Mind to share your init.d scripts for color and sound tweaks? I got problem with ugly color in my GNex

you need to flash a kernel that supports it first
10th April 2012, 08:25 AM   |  #4776  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 70,115
 
37,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdobber

hey mike my init.d scripts (color and sound tweaks) aren't running for my kernel on your rom...any ideas

*edit nvrmnd got it, working beautifully

great rom, very smooth. keep up the good work!

Thanks mate, I'm glad you sorted it out!
10th April 2012, 08:26 AM   |  #4777  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 70,115
 
37,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan3

Absolutely AMAZING rom!! Best I've tried so far!

Thanks, love to read that!
10th April 2012, 12:18 PM   |  #4778  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 4
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Thumbs up Awesome Job!
Hi,
This ROM indeed deserves the Legendary title! Fantastic job, I really appreciate your work, have a beer on me "7EJ1035984502590Y".
10th April 2012, 01:06 PM   |  #4779  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

Check your apns settings.

APN settings are good. Could it be mms database??...after flashing the rom i used TitaniumBackup to restore settings and app's.
10th April 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #4780  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 70,115
 
37,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14andrewh

Hi,
This ROM indeed deserves the Legendary title! Fantastic job, I really appreciate your work, have a beer on me "7EJ1035984502590Y".

Thanks mate, extremely appreciated!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android revolution hd, best rom, fast and stock, google
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Nexus Android Development by ThreadRank