Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 11.0 | High Quality & Performance | GSM | Legendary

Tip us?

nexus.prime
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall39 View Post
The only thing I miss on this rom (and stock rom) is the toggles to give easily access to activate Wifi , Data... does anyone know if there is a flashable zip or something to integrate them in ARHD?

Thanks
[APP] Notification Toggle

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=12948735

http://market.android.com/details?id...ficationToggle

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following User Says Thank You to nexus.prime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mike1986.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69318

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman89x View Post
how do i change back to default boot animation ?
You need to place yours in /system/media

Archived devices and my other threads:

Join Android Revolution HD community

Facebook | Twitter | IRC chat | Visit my blog | Google+

If you appreciate my work, you can buy me a beer
Every donation is greatly appreciated and it helps the development!

rgeerolf
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hi, first of all thanks for you rom. When I bought my gnex I planned using the stock rom and don't flash any roms yet. But this rom is perfect, it's almost like stock but you still have root. But I have 1 small problem, my screen goes on by itself, when I put my phone in standby when I go to sleep, and I wake up in the middle of the night, I see my phones' screen is on. I put it in standby again and in the morning it's on again. Yesterday I was in the car and my phone was mounted (not in a active cardock) and charging with a usb cable connected to the 12V slot of my car. It's screen would go on every 20 min. Very anying. Anyway, I have installed the latest firmware like you said, I have the latest release of your rom, I don't have any mods, but I still have the stock radio. Could that last thing be the issue? Other then that I have no problems so only when I really need the flash a new radio I will do ...

Hope someone can help my and sorry for my English.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus.prime View Post
You should also try this one :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lubGVzcy5wYyJd

nexus.prime
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeerolf View Post
Hi, first of all thanks for you rom. When I bought my gnex I planned using the stock rom and don't flash any roms yet. But this rom is perfect, it's almost like stock but you still have root. But I have 1 small problem, my screen goes on by itself, when I put my phone in standby when I go to sleep, and I wake up in the middle of the night, I see my phones' screen is on. I put it in standby again and in the morning it's on again. Yesterday I was in the car and my phone was mounted (not in a active cardock) and charging with a usb cable connected to the 12V slot of my car. It's screen would go on every 20 min. Very anying. Anyway, I have installed the latest firmware like you said, I have the latest release of your rom, I don't have any mods, but I still have the stock radio. Could that last thing be the issue? Other then that I have no problems so only when I really need the flash a new radio I will do ...

Hope someone can help my and sorry for my English.
This ROM does not have radio, so you can flash that you want

Quote:
Cool but in Notification Toggle app, Direct GPS toggle is possible

rgeerolf
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
This ROM does not have radio, so you can flash that you want
Isn't a radio stand alone? I taught a radio was not rom related. How can you work without a radio? I think I still have the stock one. Or do you think I was talking about a FM radio app?
Quote:
Cool but in Notification Toggle app, Direct GPS toggle is possible
OK that is indeed better, I installed the one from your link and couldn't find that but clearly I didn't double check

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

nexus.prime
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Isn't a radio stand alone? I taught a radio was not rom related. How can you work without a radio? I think I still have the stock one. Or do you think I was talking about a FM radio app?
If the ROM doesn't have the radio.img, while installing that existing radio remained

Quote:
OK that is indeed better, I installed the one from your link and couldn't find that but clearly I didn't double check
"if have a rooted device, you can install the app in /system/app to directly toggle GPS even on Android 2.3+"

Click here for more information

rgeerolf
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
If the ROM doesn't have the radio.img, while installing that existing radio remained
Well, that's what I meant My question is that my problem as discribed in the previous post (screen goes on when it musn't) could be related to the fact that I still have that existing (I said 'stock') radio instead of the one recommended for this rom. I only want to flash a new radio if I really have to. So should that fix my problem or not?

Thanks

nexus.prime
Old
(Last edited by nexus.prime; 16th May 2012 at 06:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Well, that's what I meant My question is that my problem as discribed in the previous post (screen goes on when it musn't) could be related to the fact that I still have that existing (I said 'stock') radio instead of the one recommended for this rom. I only want to flash a new radio if I really have to. So should that fix my problem or not?

Thanks
Hmm... radio not related with that issue, IMHO

How about "clean install"?

factory reset, format(wipe) system and then install

Edit : CWM or TWRP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=512

xclusiv8
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Is there a mod that lets me use the power button as a shutter button in the camera app??

Thank you.

teentech
Old
(Last edited by teentech; 16th May 2012 at 09:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
EDIT: Whoops, I didn't see that this was GSM. Moderators, you may delete this.

Tags
android, android revolution hd, best rom, fast and stock, google