[ROM][24AUG] AndroidME GNex v1.9.0 | 4.1.1 JRO03C | Stable | Fast | OTA Updates

Tip us?

gbarayah
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmet321 View Post
Hey guys.

Love your work man. I wanted to flash the lasteat version, have gone back to ICS and now just can't help myself. Haha.
Hopeing I can have circle mod (battery) and menu oh stock nav bar plus power menu? Is this possible? That's all I need apart from in-rom notification toggles. Which will be soon.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
If you want a circle battery mod, try the one in this link:

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/28660-mod...e-battery-mod/

There is a zip you can flash through your recovery. I have been using it and it works just fine with this ROM.
LG Nexus 5
ROM: Stock 4.4.2 KOT49H
Kernel: Stock

Retired:
Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Flyer
HTC Sensation
Kindle Fire
Motorola XT860
HTC Desire Z
HTC Fuze
BB 8100, 8900, 9000
Nokia E71
The Following User Says Thank You to gbarayah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CdTDroiD
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3568

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Harbor Butcher View Post
Please..in the next release add the t9 dialer poster at #529.if si it possibile,complete it with the start/end call vibration notification.it'd ne nice.
Great work..I thank you for what you ha ve done..
Definitely will add the T9 dialer

Get the latest news from the boys in New Zealand at AndroidNZ
Galaxy Nexus GSM ROMs - CM10 - AOSP - Stock
Nexus 7 ROMs - CM10

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdTDroiD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lambetts
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbarayah View Post
If you want a circle battery mod, try the one in this link:

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/28660-mod...e-battery-mod/

There is a zip you can flash through your recovery. I have been using it and it works just fine with this ROM.
Is a nav bar menu button add on gonna screw up the power menu though? As it changes the framework??

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005Stock Optus (4.3)

Kernel - Stock (MJ7)
Radio - Stock (MJ7)
Recovery - Stock

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Click "THANKS" if I've helped

- Previous Devices -

Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Incredible S

Arturo777
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rebel View Post
I am using this REALLY great rom, with Franco's kernel - I know, I know stock is suggested, and I would use it too, but I hate how purple my screen gets when on lowest brightness, and there are no color fixes on stock kernel.

Anyway, I'm not seeing the battery benefits that everyone's gushing about, so maybe its my kernel/radio.

Could anyone with great battery performance, please tell me :
- what radio you're using? (I'm in India, so not sure how much would that affect but I get good network signal in my area)
- if you're getting the battery benefits over Franco's kernel too?

Many thanks
Im using radio I9250XXLF1, the default one. i think... GSM phone... Maguro here... color white...

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdTDroiD View Post
Hell yes, i vote for that too, but if somedy is looking for a cool diales try exDialer, it has very cool themes and is the best Dialer ever... might have to buy a 1 dollar version for some icons tho.

Migueluxo
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I'm using the old radio, not the new one. I never tested the new one, but once that the one that i use works great I never felt the urge to update it, plus I Read that the new one its not quiet 100% stable, it sometimes loses signal and other problems. Hope my comment helped you. Oh I don't use Franco and I don't think I will because I'm not performance oriented. I just want a fast, clean, rock solid operation system, that lets me work, have fun, etc without losing hours of trial and error, flashes, fc, etc. Today our phones aren't just phones, I work with my cellphone, and when I'm with it I feel that I'm connected to the world, just like what I'm doing right now, talking to someone many milled away from where I'm.
Smart phones should provide you with the best environment possible so you can stay connected to the world. Damn I'm inspired :/ sorry

The Following User Says Thank You to Migueluxo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gbarayah
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Is a nav bar menu button add on gonna screw up the power menu though? As it changes the framework??

I'm not sure. I would just do a nandroid if you're worried about it, that way if it does screw something up you can just restore it.

I flashed only the circle battery mod and have had no problems on both v 1.2 and 1.3.
LG Nexus 5
ROM: Stock 4.4.2 KOT49H
Kernel: Stock

Retired:
Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Flyer
HTC Sensation
Kindle Fire
Motorola XT860
HTC Desire Z
HTC Fuze
BB 8100, 8900, 9000
Nokia E71

the_rebel
Old
(Last edited by the_rebel; 21st July 2012 at 01:19 AM.) Reason: query
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo777 View Post
Im using radio I9250XXLF1, the default one. i think... GSM phone... Maguro here... color white.
Ok, that's the latest. I think I read somewhere that an older one had better battery performance - but that stuff is always very subjective. Thank you for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migueluxo View Post
I'm using the old radio, not the new one. I never tested the new one, but once that the one that i use works great I never felt the urge to update it, plus I Read that the new one its not quiet 100% stable, it sometimes loses signal and other problems. Hope my comment helped you. Oh I don't use Franco and I don't think I will because I'm not performance oriented. I just want a fast, clean, rock solid operation system, that lets me work, have fun, etc without losing hours of trial and error, flashes, fc, etc. Today our phones aren't just phones, I work with my cellphone, and when I'm with it I feel that I'm connected to the world, just like what I'm doing right now, talking to someone many milled away from where I'm.
Smart phones should provide you with the best environment possible so you can stay connected to the world. Damn I'm inspired :/ sorry
Nice, i agree fully. Though there are 2 major uses for the custom kernel for me (I missed a huge one in my last post):
- The color issue fix
- The USB fast charge - this alone is reason enough for a custom kernel. The charging is so much faster when USB is detected as AC charging and phone draws full power instead of putting a silly limit put by samsung.

Edit: What's your radio version?

Quote:
Is a nav bar menu button add on gonna screw up the power menu though? As it changes the framework
Yes, unless the modder used the same framework as starting point and added the power menu extras. Though nand backup shouldn't be needed, if you don't like the results of nav mod, just clear cache and re-apply rom zip. I did that today itself so i know.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Great news! Thank you.

Just wondering, if it is possible to reduce the button size on the dialer to make room for more than just one search results? The replacement dialers all show atleast 3 results, but as the default one didn't have T9 search, they didn't leave much room there.
Nexus 5
Nexus 4
Galaxy Nexus
HTC Desire
Samsung Omnia
HTC Gene

Bite sized India News headlines with no bloat: CleanNews.in

Joecascio2000
Old
Thanks Meter 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migueluxo View Post

What exactly is the old one? I'm on the latest XXLF1 which gives me horrible signal on AT&T in Southern California. Anyone got a good recommendation?

vomer
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3423
Quote:
bro..what about custom LED?

Migueluxo
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I wish i could help you, but i don't know how to check what's the version. But it's the one from ics 4.0 stock.