Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 41,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.2.2] /// atom422 \\\ [06/22] there's 2 scoops in every box

Tip us?

PrimeDirective
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4105

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyc66 View Post
Hey how can I get rid of the v1.11 in the notification pulldown area.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Really great ROM BTW its really smooth and fast so far tyvm!

open systemUI.apk, edit the file: /res/drawable-xhdpi/notification_panel.9.png. pretty sure that's the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgivenmercy View Post
Very good and so far everything is working well. Fast ROM but what is the tsunami tweaks?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
my speed script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsmforlife92 View Post
How's the speaker volume when watching YouTube videos most the ROMs I use are to low

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
the volume has already been boosted quite a bit over stock. if you require even more volume then download terminal emulator, run, type su, grant permissions, type vanir config, follow GUI to boost sound.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ambuj
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Is there no Weather on Lockscreen?

luckylui
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Welcome Prime.

#Galaxy Nexus HSPA+
Current: LG Nexus 5

Past: HTC One

Past: LG Nexus 4

Tablet: ASUS N7 8GB

Sent from my shuttle to mars!
The Following User Says Thank You to luckylui For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dsmforlife92
Old
(Last edited by Dsmforlife92; 3rd November 2012 at 06:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Loving the rom very fast and great features and is there any way to remove search bar and home screens and maybe just launcher grid size. I know I can use another launcher but this launcher is so fast

dratif
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeDirective View Post
feedback plz??
First the good things:
Fast...amazingly fast..it's just like you have a beast locked in a cage.it's powerful.
Responsive.it's not that the animation is quickened,but I have proof.my antutu score rose from 6k to 6700+ with default settings.all that dark look with blue tinge is a treat to my eyes.
Now the things I'd like to see in the next update.
When the rom started up,the language selection part made me think is it 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 coz in the latter we have to scroll the region right away while in the former it was like tapping the region and select the one.
Navigation bar ring targets need to be implemented.
Screen off functionality shoul be added to nav bar buttons.
Lockscreen clock alignment.

Khizar
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsmforlife92 View Post
Loving the rom very fast and great features. The only thing I don't like is v1.11 in pulldown menu and is there any way to remove search bar and home screens and maybe just launcher grid size. I know I can use another launcher but this launcher is so fast

look at the first post on this page.. the dev explained how to get rid of the v1.11 in the pulldown menu

schukje
Old
Thanks Meter 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by dratif View Post
First the good things:
Fast...amazingly fast..it's just like you have a beast locked in a cage.it's powerful.
Responsive.it's not that the animation is quickened,but I have proof.my antutu score rose from 6k to 6700+ with default settings.all that dark look with blue tinge is a treat to my eyes.
When the rom started up,the language selection part made me think is it 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 coz in the latter we have to scroll the region right away while in the former it was like tapping the region and select the one.

More features come in the future!!!!. This is just the smoothest fast rom out here i think. Lets enjoy it and abuse it.

grtz from holland
Grtz from crazy basterd from Holland

PrimeDirective
Old
Thanks Meter 4105

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dratif View Post
First the good things:
it's 4.1.2. the next build which i'm running now is 4.2/4.1.2 hybrid. i'm not that interested in these features.. if they ever get added it will be way later. I've got a huge merge from 4.2 coming up. It takes a lot of work to maintain a full Linaro build every android update. The next features to be added will probalby be navbar resizing and then switch to AOKP style custom navbar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambuj View Post
Is there no Weather on Lockscreen?
now why would i bother with that if 4.2 has lockscreen widgets? this **** takes a lot of time you know lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

selune81
Old
Thanks Meter 74
vanirAOSP base...
the base is the latest v. 11-01-2012/ 01-Nov-2012 21:41?

PrimeDirective
Old
(Last edited by PrimeDirective; 3rd November 2012 at 02:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4105

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by selune81 View Post
vanirAOSP base...
the base is the latest v. 11-01-2012/ 01-Nov-2012 21:41?
im not sure what are you asking?? Those are both the same dates. If youre worried its older than the latest vanir its not. Actually most of what makes ATOM the way it is isnt even in repos that vanir has in their github. I develop for vanir lol. repo sync and rebase all my extra commits over top before every build + whatever is in our gerrit that i know works so... Hope that clears anything you were wondering about up.

The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]