5,606,530 Members 33,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] BAMF Paradigm v3.1 [4.2.2] JDQ39 - We're backkkk..

Tip us?
 
farrock02
Old
#571  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 100
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by erishasnobattery View Post
There would have been one today, but I'm stubborn, so you'll have to wait.



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

All I need from this ROM is the option to remove the battery icon. other then that whatever else come will just be a plus
 
Ti2
Old
#572  
Ti2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 836
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texel
Quote:
Originally Posted by farrock02 View Post
All I need from this ROM is the option to remove the battery icon. other then that whatever else come will just be a plus
So that farrock02hasnobattery ? eheh

Wow this next update that "would change the world for GNexus users" takes long..

What about my flashing needs? do I really need to flash another rom?

Could you guys at least give something about this world changing feature away? A hint?

Greetzz from a stubborn Bamf user
 
farrock02
Old
#573  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 100
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti2 View Post
So that farrock02hasnobattery ? eheh

Wow this next update that "would change the world for GNexus users" takes long..

What about my flashing needs? do I really need to flash another rom?

Could you guys at least give something about this world changing feature away? A hint?

Greetzz from a stubborn Bamf user
huh????????
 
thatdudebutch
Old
#574  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1858
Posts: 2,024
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti2 View Post
So that farrock02hasnobattery ? eheh

Wow this next update that "would change the world for GNexus users" takes long..

What about my flashing needs? do I really need to flash another rom?

Could you guys at least give something about this world changing feature away? A hint?

Greetzz from a stubborn Bamf user
Well, the vision of BAMF Paradigm has been prioritized and optimized a bit, you guys will get some great new features next update.

Browse our site, follow us on Twitter, check us out on Facebook, and drop by and chat!
Get the official Team BAMF Forum App in the Play Store now!
The Following User Says Thank You to thatdudebutch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pmcee
Old
#575  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 217
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudebutch View Post
Well, the vision of BAMF Paradigm has been prioritized and optimized a bit, you guys will get some great new features next update.
Patuently waiting :)

-sent from my galaxy nexus
 
diegomtoscano
Old
#576  
diegomtoscano's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 332
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Quito

 
DONATE TO ME
I can't download the bamf gapps any working link please thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
garu12
Old
#577  
garu12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 344
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegomtoscano View Post
I can't download the bamf gapps any working link please thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
I had the same. I'm assuming you're dldn it from your phone. Switch it to desktop view and voila worked for me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
 
mariekesuzanne
Old
#578  
mariekesuzanne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV / Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by erishasnobattery View Post
There would have been one today, but I'm stubborn, so you'll have to wait.



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Haaa!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mariekesuzanne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ti2
Old
#579  
Ti2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 836
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texel
Quote:
Originally Posted by farrock02 View Post
huh????????

farrock02hasnobattery >> erishasnobattery
erishasnobattery is on the dev team for Bamf

---

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's TUESDAY
 
mariekesuzanne
Old
#580  
mariekesuzanne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV / Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti2 View Post
farrock02hasnobattery >> erishasnobattery
erishasnobattery is on the dev team for Bamf

---

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's TUESDAY
It's coming guys... AND IT'S EPIC!!! (I'm the one that called him stubborn, btw... and his stubbornness has paid off. Totally showed me up. ) Between him and ifhtp, this is gonna be by *far* the coolest update yet! Pinky promise

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Sky Blue Tapatalk 2

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariekesuzanne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes