5,595,428 Members 48,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What base do you want in the next version?
CM10 161 30.15%
AOKP 373 69.85%
Voters: 534. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][JB][4.1.2] Black Bean AOKP v3.2.4 [26.10.2012] DISCONTINUED

Tip us?

costygsm2
Old
(Last edited by costygsm2; 29th November 2012 at 09:02 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 571

DONATE TO ME
Battery Low [ROM][JB][4.1.2] Black Bean AOKP v3.2.4 [26.10.2012] DISCONTINUED

No more support for this rom
BLACK BEAN AOKP
The Following 186 Users Say Thank You to costygsm2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

snoopy1e11
Old
Thanks Meter 89

DONATE TO ME
Something new the Toro+ is coming up in the world

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoopy1e11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MoSeriouS
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Man I really like the look of this ROM. I'm just now getting started with it and I look forward to reporting back after a bit of use. Thanks for bringing this to the Toroplus OP, nice work.
The Following User Says Thank You to MoSeriouS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justen7723
Old
Thanks Meter 1558
I'll be installing this soon while im in my manager's meeting lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to justen7723 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MoSeriouS
Old
(Last edited by MoSeriouS; 3rd July 2012 at 05:22 PM.) Reason: Added Link, modified statement.
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by justen7723 View Post
I'll be installing this soon while im in my manager's meeting lol.

Hey Bro, you're going to be pissed if you haven't modded the updater-script to change the two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus" b/c you'll get an error in CWM if you haven't made this modification.

Below is a link to the ROM in which I made the necessary changes to the updater-script to make the ROM flashable in CWM. The changes to the updater-script are simply changing two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus", and I've flashed the same file that I'm linking to and I'm running this ROM right now.

CLICK HERE to Download ROM w/ corrected updater-script (deleted "maguro", replaced it with "toroplus")
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MoSeriouS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justen7723
Old
Thanks Meter 1558
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSeriouS View Post
Hey Bro, you're going to be pissed if you haven't modded the updater-script to change the two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus" b/c you'll get an error in CWM if you haven't made this modification. I'll post a link in a short bit of the ROM with the correct updater-script so that the ROM can be flashed in CWM. Other than that you should be good to go..
THANKS!!! I'm on TWRP 2.1.2 (don't think it matters) I'll just hold off for now.

The Following User Says Thank You to justen7723 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FrostyF7
Old
Thanks Meter 257
Thanks will try!

The Following User Says Thank You to FrostyF7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MoSeriouS
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Hey Bro, you're going to be pissed if you haven't modded the updater-script to change the two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus" b/c you'll get an error in CWM if you haven't made this modification.

Below is a link to the ROM in which I made the necessary changes to the updater-script to make the ROM flashable in CWM. The changes to the updater-script are simply changing two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus", and I've flashed the same file that I'm linking to and I'm running this ROM right now.

CLICK HERE to Download ROM w/ corrected updater-script (deleted "maguro", replaced it with "toroplus")
UPDATE:
Ok, well the version of the ROM that I made with the modified updater-script (see post above) flashed fine, but I think that maybe the OP needs to make additional changes to make data/3G work on our device. I cannot get a data connection for the life of me, and I've never had this issue before with any other build for this device. When I go into Settings>More I cannot choose between LTE/CDMA and CDMA, and when I go into Settings>About Phone it says my Baseband Version is "Unknown" and pretty much everything else says Maguro (instead of "Toroplus?). Can someone with more knowledge than I inform me what files I can copy from Toroplus AOKP 40 and replace in this ROM so that I can get data working yo? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to MoSeriouS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

costygsm2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 571

DONATE TO ME
sorry,i posted in the wrong section
this rom is for maguro
BLACK BEAN AOKP
The Following User Says Thank You to costygsm2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

costygsm2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 571

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
UPDATE:
Ok, well the version of the ROM that I made with the modified updater-script (see post above) flashed fine, but I think that maybe the OP needs to make additional changes to make data/3G work on our device. I cannot get a data connection for the life of me, and I've never had this issue before with any other build for this device. When I go into Settings>More I cannot choose between LTE/CDMA and CDMA, and when I go into Settings>About Phone it says my Baseband Version is "Unknown" and pretty much everything else says Maguro (instead of "Toroplus?). Can someone with more knowledge than I inform me what files I can copy from Toroplus AOKP 40 and replace in this ROM so that I can get data working yo? Thanks.
I don't think there are big differences between maguro and toro,you can download both files to compare them
BLACK BEAN AOKP