23rd June 2015, 02:49 PM |#1051  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardblack76

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gene...elock-t3060548

it works but, the same works DS battery Saver what U choose is up to U my man

cheers

this DS batt saver is an rooted app right? is this app really effective?

23rd June 2015, 03:36 PM |#1052  
Flag Alcalá de Henares - Madrid
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akosijasper

this DS batt saver is an rooted app right? is this app really effective?

If there is not a process/service always waking up the device aggressively (like Google Play Services), yes, DSBS puts your phone in DS whenever the screen goes off.
The problem is... sometimes you don't receive notifications as the device is always in DS. You can configure the app to wake up for a minute (or more) during intervals (e.g. half an hour).
23rd June 2015, 05:24 PM |#1053  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergialess

If there is not a process/service always waking up the device aggressively (like Google Play Services), yes, DSBS puts your phone in DS whenever the screen goes off.
The problem is... sometimes you don't receive notifications as the device is always in DS. You can configure the app to wake up for a minute (or more) during intervals (e.g. half an hour).

tnx
23rd June 2015, 07:26 PM |#1054  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergialess

exactly like he said but works 100% for this google massive service wakelock, of course in root devices
7th July 2015, 01:51 AM |#1055  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardblack76

wow i wanna know about this fix more, DDK has not only one, Vanir is clean too
edit baout deep sleep: i found this thread about DS and after freaking tests i got DS on Vanir finaly and now i want Slimkat KK without this stuuter sound bug, cause i like this rom too, both have fine settings modification etc

First off, sorry for such a long time to reply...

Second, it's not a quick fix. You need to cherry pick the commit and recompile the ROM. If you go to Carlos_Manuel's 5.x ROM, in the last update he reverted the commit since LP seems to handle audio ok, so he knows where you can find the commit. You could ask him
The Following User Says Thank You to ILA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2015, 02:45 AM |#1056  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILA

First off, sorry for such a long time to reply...

Second, it's not a quick fix. You need to cherry pick the commit and recompile the ROM. If you go to Carlos_Manuel's 5.x ROM, in the last update he reverted the commit since LP seems to handle audio ok, so he knows where you can find the commit. You could ask him

THx ILA, i flash alot of KK roms on gnex, many many have this issue, Vanir (with those bugs what he has) he doesn't have this sound issue, test DDK 1.8 to, but rest ..
With my bad english - i never had been learning English - i got no chance to speak with those elaborate vocabulary about recompile the ROM. Thx anyway. Any Dev has no response for this issue about his ROM
27th July 2015, 02:10 PM |#1057  
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Anyone has problems with volume override sliders in profiles? They are stuck at 2, and even if I set them to another numbers, they always come back to 2. Tried to delete all profiles, but nothing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread