Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP] [Linaro] CarbonRom Nightlies/Releases [maguro]

Tip us?

kuyam
Old
Thanks Meter 74
You should rename Chronus to cLock in the OP, since the name was changed recently.

Quite funny that the error 6 bug in the build has also found its way to this rom from LS. Does this mean its literally just a renamed version that could also be called beta 4?

un.droid
Old
(Last edited by un.droid; 7th February 2013 at 10:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 123
just flashed it, looking good. one question, how can i use CM's default launcher? never liked Nova and all the other custom launchers. thanks!

EDIT

found it, thanks/

NVIDIA never again.

sago62
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Android keyboard freezes constantly ... solution?
- HTC One Black
ViperONE| Build…latest |ElementalX

CitizenX
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by sago62 View Post
It froze for me at the first boot when ich selected german language, after changing it to english for the configuration it doesn´t froze. After that i changed it back to german and it doesn´t froze anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CitizenX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1254

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom JB 4.2.1 [maguro] » Feb 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyam View Post
You should rename Chronus to cLock in the OP, since the name was changed recently.

Quite funny that the error 6 bug in the build has also found its way to this rom from LS. Does this mean its literally just a renamed version that could also be called beta 4?
No.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sago62 View Post
You probably didn't manually update Google search in play store (which causes constant KB FCS) if ur using a diff lang then please use our international KB apk

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.

in1400
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenX View Post
It froze for me at the first boot when ich selected german language, after changing it to english for the configuration it doesn´t froze. After that i changed it back to german and it doesn´t froze anymore.
It froze for me at evry boot, no matter what language was set. Fortunately i use SwiftKey as keyboard.
By the way, i did a very clean istall (all Wipes, Factory Reset and Formatting System).
Google Nexus 5
Rom: Stock 4.4.4 with Code Blue r198exp

Charmacas
Old
Thanks Meter 756
I am really interested in this ROM. There seems to be a great team behind the scene.

Could someone compare this ROM to MiNCO v6 with franco r264?

Does this ROM run with franco kernel?

And which kernel is included? An own one? ^^ Are the comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3 and processor-specific optimizations lost if flashing another kernel?

Thanks in advance guys! Followed you on G+ and joined also your community there.
Actually (18.07.2014) using SpacePARANOIDS 4.43 F2FS with DirtyV-UR from the 17th of July on my Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
<<< If I was able to help, don't forget to hit the thanks button.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charmacas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dg4prez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3742

DONATE TO ME
in case anyone is wondering, the delay in seeing the boot animation is due to added support for boot audio. we haven't included any in there, but if you want, you can do so by placing any mp3 named boot_audio.mp3 in /system/media.
Derek - Team Carbon Co-Founder

Follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter for all things Carbon! | #teamcarbon in irc.freenode.net

Please direct questions to XDA or our Google+ community for other users to answer, or our IRC channel. I cannot answer PMs or even read most of them. Use the search button or our many resources for talking to other users and our devs instead.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dg4prez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nocion
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom JB 4.2.1 [maguro] » Feb 6

Awesome!!

This is a great notice!!

New ROM Project avaiable by one of the most best team developers!!

OMG!! Thnx!!!

d;c)

lost_
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Is the quick toggle CM or AOKP or other?

Does it come with AOKP navbar settings?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe