[ROM] [4.4.2][maguro][19th Apr 2014 bld2] CM-REMIX-Burst-Kernel-KANG [ver_2.9.0] [HALO][SlimPie][PaPIE][Wifi Display]
This ROM is a remix of the best options coming from famous team and developer: AOKP BEANSTALK CrDroid ChameOS CM MOKEE OMNI PA SLIM VANIR etc. with custom build kernel based on Imoseyon with cherry-picks options from ASKP, ezkeels,faux123, Fancy & Franco.
Current Status :
Custom build 3.0.101 (enable with Big Mem option from ASKP, 1080p preserved)
Clock: 230mhz-1650mhz(default 350mhz-1250mhz), undervolted already.
govenors:dyninteractive, ondemand, interacive(default), lazy, ondemandplus, wheatly, hotplug
io sched: deadline, vr, sio, row, zen, cfq, bfq, fiops
snappier ZRAM, PGM supported, UKSM, purple-tint fix with tweaking values on color temp and contrast values.
init.d script : seeder optimization, dynamic fsync enabled, Swap enabled (Data Partion)
ROM( ver 2.4.1) :
Options and Credit Author:
(as much as I could remember ... )
In general this is based on CM's framework.
SLIM : Battery and Date options, Quiethours, Keyboard and IME, Lockscreen and Notification Shortcut, Navigation, Powermenu, Quicksettings, DPI Density Changer, TRDS
BeanStalk: Quicksettings, Toggles option, Profile Support , PowerMenu rework
ChameOS: ActiveDisplay, AppSidebar, Gesture unlock, Gesture Anywhere, Netstats, ScreenRecorder
Mokee : PhoneLocation and LunarCalendar Support (only available with Chinese Languages), Speed Dial, IP Call
PA & Carbon : HALO, PA PIE (custom modified, more buttons )
Maxwen: Suspend Actions, Wakelock Blocker, CPU overlays
OMNI: DSPManager Modification, Intrusive Incall options, end call sound
Vanir : Tweaks and debug options, Halo and notification boost
KNOWN ISSUES and COMMONLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. Don't dirty flash over if you update from other genius works. Make a full wipe before you flash.
if you are updating from an old version of this rom, dirty flash should be fine.
2. Flashing kernels : 3rd party kernel that consist of CM ramdisk(ie flash with a boot.img image) is not compatible with this rom.
3. On restoring App with Titanium Backup: for those who switching roms all the time, it is recommend to wipe dalvik cache again with recovery.
dalvik cache generated by different rom build from different toolchains may not be compatible. You better do it prior to ART conversion.
4. If you flash SuperSu over this rom, pls checked "Enable su during boot" option in menu, otherwise, root privileges won't work
5. For dev reason I have switch on adb logging in developer options by default. Turn it off if you don't need it and somehow it save battery and get better performance.
6. Currently no proper ui restart function presents, dpi changes and some ui changes need to check the system ui restart option (under developer options) or even a reboot(using hot reboot option should work in most cases) .
7. Wifi Display Support : You need to check the option "Wireless display certification" under developer options to work properly.
8. Statusbar Carrier Label popup no matter how : still looking around and not yet solved.
9. Certain apps not showing up in Play Store(e.g. Facebook,Beautiful Widgets) or shows incompatiblity error.
get a multi dpi Google play store from HERE.
19th Apr 2014 - ver 2.9.0
1. Revert New Theme Engine commits with CM
- to get rid of instability issue for now
2. Revert suspicous commits that may causing data loss issue
3. ActiveDisplay : add force to show by shake action (OMNI)
4. settings: Make mobile settings a first-class citizen (CM)
5. Show package names during dexopt (vanir)
6. DocumentsUI: Allow open files instead of URIs (beerong)
7. Volumepanel: always show option icon (aokp)
8. DownloadProvider: DownloadManager: add support pause/resume/stop notifications
9. Standardize play store and browser download notifications (pa)
10. Implement SIM card management (omni)
12th Apr 2014 - ver 2.8.9 build 2
1. Merge with New Theme Engine (CM)
2. Fix Lockscreen Shake Security timeout option
12th Apr 2014 - ver 2.8.9
1. Remove suspend actions with battery saver option port from OMNI ROM
2. SlimRecents : user configurable default expanded mode (1/2)
3. Settings : proper dependency SlimRecents Style options.
4. Navigation Bar IME cursor
5. LockScreen Shake Security and timeout settings
note 1: Shake Action listener works with lockscreen only. (ie. Shake @ lockscreen to enable security settings.)
note 2: other than never timeout, only 30mins option work. Need time to digging up the reason.
6. Fix Lockscreen Rotation with quick settings
7. Fix CRT Animation
6th Apr 2014 - ver 2.8.8
1. update floating mode with multitasking (omni)
2. fix halo floating window closing anitmation
3. add float view support to App Circle sidebar
4. Fix multi user option
(I should have fixed most of the setting options but multi acc-user please reported if FCs occurred.)
5. Chambert String Edit (slim)
6. SlimRecents: Adress the 50ms touch unsresponsive issue
Previous Change log
ver 1.9 - 2.8.7 : HERE
DOWNLOAD : (Please clear Settings.apk data to avoid FC.)
ROM (build date: 19th Apr 2014 ver. 2.9.0) : Download Link1 , Download Link2
Xposed Frameworks Update for new theme engine : HERE
Note : My big apology, since I have not noticed CM push the new theme engine when I sync with the repo.
The theme engine may be partially broken. I have make a clean build and upload again in the OP,
also fixed the shake security action timeout option as well. To prevent break down related with theme.
Theme user is recommended to have a clean flash.
NOTE 1: To get Root working normally, Please uncheck "Respect CM root settings" in SuperSU.
NOTE 2: On Custom Wallpaper with Mms: you cannot pick the pics with recent tab in DocumentUI, you need to browse your folder(swipe it out from left hand size and pick the actual location of the pic), otherwise you will get FC with it.
GAPPS : RECOMMEND GAPPS PACKAGE FROM BANKS
Gapps minmal version
Note: only with Play store and sync options, you need to download google options from play store by yourself. At least google search needed in order to avoid FC with in-app search...
GET LATEST SUPERSU FROM : HERE
Kernel (current branch : bk13)
(15th Mar 2014) bk13 PGM beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
(15th Mar 2014) bk13 touchwake version beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
bk12 (20th Feb 2014, compile with A9 Cortex optimized GCC 4.7.4 )
Embedded Version (PGM support) : Download link1, Download link2
Alternative Touchwake Apps support Kernel : Download link1, Download link2
- support touch wake control in Google Play Store, choose " bponury stock mod" module when popup ask.
Mpokang Kernel with Tweaks (install script modified by itasoulas): HERE
Keyboard in Full Language and Dictionary(Dark theme and swipe supported) : Download Link1, Download Link2
Viper4 Android Sound
: Download Link1
, Download Link2
DSPManager will be removed
apktool 1.5.3 for TRDS 3.0 (windows version): HERE
CM-REMIX, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
ROM OS Version:
CyanogenMod, AOKP, Slim, Vanir, Omni, PA, BeanStalk