This ROM is a remix of the best options coming from famous team and developer: AOKP BEANSTALK CrDroid ChameOS CM MOKEE OMNI PA SLIM VANIR etc. with custom build kernel based on Imoseyon with cherry-picks options from ASKP, ezkeels,faux123, Fancy & Franco.
Current Status :
Custom build 3.0.101 (enable with Big Mem option from ASKP, 1080p preserved)
Clock: 230mhz-1650mhz(default 350mhz-1250mhz), undervolted already.
govenors:dyninteractive, ondemand, interacive(default), lazy, ondemandplus, wheatly, hotplug
io sched: deadline, vr, sio, row, zen, cfq, bfq, fiops
snappier ZRAM, PGM supported, UKSM, purple-tint fix with tweaking values on color temp and contrast values.
Options and Credit Author: (as much as I could remember ... )
In general this is based on CM's framework.
SLIM : Battery and Date options, Quiethours, Keyboard and IME, Lockscreen and Notification Shortcut, Navigation, Powermenu, Quicksettings, DPI Density Changer, TRDS
BeanStalk: Quicksettings, Toggles option, Profile Support , PowerMenu rework
ChameOS: ActiveDisplay, AppSidebar, Gesture unlock, Gesture Anywhere, Netstats, ScreenRecorder
Mokee : PhoneLocation and LunarCalendar Support (only available with Chinese Languages), Speed Dial, IP Call
PA & Carbon : HALO, PA PIE (custom modified, more buttons )
Maxwen: Suspend Actions, Wakelock Blocker, CPU overlays
OMNI: DSPManager Modification, Intrusive Incall options, end call sound
Vanir : Tweaks and debug options, Halo and notification boost
F2FS Fallback handling : Team Motorola Mobility and MWisBest
KNOWN ISSUES and COMMONLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. Don't dirty flash over if you update from other genius works. Make a full wipe before you flash.
if you are updating from an old version of this rom, dirty flash should be fine.
2. Flashing kernels : 3rd party kernel that consist of CM ramdisk(ie flash with a boot.img image) is not compatible with this rom.
3. On restoring App with Titanium Backup: for those who switching roms all the time, it is recommend to wipe dalvik cache again with recovery.
dalvik cache generated by different rom build from different toolchains may not be compatible. You better do it prior to ART conversion.
4. If you flash SuperSu over this rom, pls checked "Enable su during boot" option in menu, otherwise, root privileges won't work
5. For dev reason I have switch on adb logging in developer options by default. Turn it off if you don't need it and somehow it save battery and get better performance.
6. Currently no proper ui restart function presents, dpi changes and some ui changes need to check the system ui restart option (under developer options) or even a reboot(using hot reboot option should work in most cases) .
7. Wifi Display Support : You need to check the option "Wireless display certification" under developer options to work properly.
8. Statusbar Carrier Label popup no matter how : still looking around and not yet solved.
9. Certain apps not showing up in Play Store(e.g. Facebook,Beautiful Widgets) or shows incompatiblity error.
get a multi dpi Google play store from HERE.
26th Nov 2014 (ver 3.0.5 Maintainance Build2)
hope to address the strange power drain issue with last build
Wifi notifications (vanir)
fix possible fc with headsup (crdroid)
dialer : Speaker proximity support (slim)
settings: fix statusbar double tap to sleep not sticking
settings: squashed latest translation from Slims and CM
15th Nov 2014 (ver 3.0.5 Maintainance Build)
Fix Camera Tile with Chervon action from PA Pie
Merge latest CM repo update.
Fix minor FC issue with Settings.
Custom HeadsUp text color
Previous Change log
ver 1.9 - 3.0.4 : HERE
Instructions : HERE
DOWNLOAD : (Note : sometimes you are required to clear Settings.apk data when you encounter FC.)
NOTE 1: To get Root working normally, Please uncheck "Respect CM root settings" in SuperSU.
Clean Install needed If you are upgrading from any 4.4.2 version
Clean Dalvik Cache after flashing rom
ROM (build date: 13th OCT 2014 ver. 3.0.5 maintenance build2) :
This project will be postponed as I lost my phone.
If you interested in helping me to get a refurbish one from ebay.
please consider a donation to paypal account register with this email address.
known issue : screen not lights up from sleep. it is a kernel problem
get another 3rd party kernel to address this
LAST STABLE BUILD (ver 2.9.2)
Download Link1, http://www.sendspace.com/file/aa31lq
CORE ADDON COMPONENTS
Get Latest Xposed Frameworks Update from : HERE
GAPPS : Recommeded to use BANKS
Get Latest SUPERSU from : HERE
KERNEL (current branch : bk14)
(17th Sep 2014) bk14 PGM Stable:
(17th Sep 2014) bk14 touchwake Stable :
Last Stable Version (bk13)
(15th Mar 2014) bk13 PGM beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
(15th Mar 2014) bk13 touchwake version beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
Alternative Touchwake Apps support Kernel : Download link1,
(Noted: PGM/ touchcontrol have been removed from PLAY STORE by original author already. )
- support touch wake control in Google Play Store, choose " bponury stock mod" module when popup ask.
Mpokang Kernel with Tweaks (install script modified by itasoulas): HERE
ADD ON Packages
Keyboard in Full Language and Dictionary(Dark theme and swipe supported) : Download Link1, Download Link2
Viper4 Android Sound : Download Link1, Download Link2
DSPManager will be removed
XLounder Mod : HERE
apktool 1.5.3 for TRDS 3.0 (windows version): HERE
Support my work by hitting thanks or make a donation with paypal with this Email address
CM-REMIX, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod, AOKP, Slim, Vanir, Omni, PA, BeanStalk
Current Stable Version: ver 188.8.131.52
Stable Release Date: 2014-09-03
Last Updated 2014-09-18