Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][13-04-12][AOSP][4.0.4] Codename Android 2.0.0RC|Fully Open Source+Nightly Build

OP AndroidUser00110001

26th March 2012, 11:24 PM   |  #891  
Thanks Meter: 222

825 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk3201

Obviously its likely what you said. Are these kind of displays popular with burn in symptoms? I bought my gn when it was 6 weeks old and it wasn't me who used the wallpaper with that "galaxy nexus" label......will compare it with my colleagues phone tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wait a second it's permanent? temporary burn in is common but it does away after a few seconds or minutes. a permanent burn in shouldn't happen unless the previous owner deliberate kept the screen awake for long time (there is an option to do that in developer options in settings). I suggest you return it or send it for warranty if you can.
27th March 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #892  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 155

695 posts
More
There are 2 nightlies for the last 2 days. Could anyone provide changelog?

Sent via Tapatalk.
27th March 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #893  
Thanks Meter: 4

47 posts
When updating from 1.5.5 to the latest nightly build(s) do I have to reset/delete factory data or just wipe cache and delvik cache and flash rom+gapps?
28th March 2012, 01:06 AM   |  #894  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 3

141 posts
More
I wiped just to be sure. Data gets restored by google anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
28th March 2012, 04:19 AM   |  #895  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 21

342 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambergino

When updating from 1.5.5 to the latest nightly build(s) do I have to reset/delete factory data or just wipe cache and delvik cache and flash rom+gapps?

I was just thinking the same thing. +1 for a changelog too. Just going to backup and flash on top, see what happens. I let you know
28th March 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #896  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 5

142 posts
I came from Aokp and this rom is much better...Its fast and with stock kernel the battery life i s amazing....Just one problem though, does anyone else have their phone freeze a lot? Its happening all the time to me....I am on the newest update 1.5.5

PS- I did a full wipe before I flashed the Rom
28th March 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #897  
Thanks Meter: 4

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticDeth

I came from Aokp and this rom is much better...Its fast and with stock kernel the battery life i s amazing....Just one problem though, does anyone else have their phone freeze a lot? Its happening all the time to me....I am on the newest update 1.5.5

PS- I did a full wipe before I flashed the Rom

Yes I get random freezes which I have to pull the battery for 1-2 a day too with 1.5.5 and I just flashed it on top of 1.5.0 so I thought that might have something to do with it but if you are saying you did a clean wipe and its still same it means 1.5.5 is a calprit. I am trying the latest Nightly build right now, so far 24h no freezes but that too I flashed on top of 1.5.5 instead of a clean install I dont know why I am resisting a clean install until the next milestone

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiballer20

I was just thinking the same thing. +1 for a changelog too. Just going to backup and flash on top, see what happens. I let you know

Well it definitely works just flashing it on top of eachother, I just wiped cache and delvik everytime... I dont know why my Android OS is juicing my battery though, maybe a clean install will fix this?
28th March 2012, 04:17 PM   |  #898  
Thanks Meter: 38

201 posts
More
1.5.5 always ran like a charm here. No freezes whatsoever. Same with the latest nightlies. Be sure not to UV if you get freezes.

28th March 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #899  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 5

142 posts
Lambergino: I just reflashed 1.5.5 without a full wipe so I will see if i get any more random freezes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamecake

1.5.5 always ran like a charm here. No freezes whatsoever. Same with the latest nightlies. Be sure not to UV if you get freezes.

I never touch the UV settings, I just Underclocked to 920MHZ...and where do I go to download the Nightlies?
28th March 2012, 05:59 PM   |  #900  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 155

695 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticDeth

Lambergino: I just reflashed 1.5.5 without a full wipe so I will see if i get any more random freezes

I never touch the UV settings, I just Underclocked to 920MHZ...and where do I go to download the Nightlies?

The link is in OP.

Sent via Tapatalk.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, codename android
Previous Thread Next Thread