5,599,478 Members 38,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][13-04-12][AOSP][4.0.4] Codename Android 2.0.0RC|Fully Open Source+Nightly Build

Tip us?

ArmanUV
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk3201 View Post
Obviously its likely what you said. Are these kind of displays popular with burn in symptoms? I bought my gn when it was 6 weeks old and it wasn't me who used the wallpaper with that "galaxy nexus" label......will compare it with my colleagues phone tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
wait a second it's permanent? temporary burn in is common but it does away after a few seconds or minutes. a permanent burn in shouldn't happen unless the previous owner deliberate kept the screen awake for long time (there is an option to do that in developer options in settings). I suggest you return it or send it for warranty if you can.
Galaxy Nexus GSM

da900
Old
Thanks Meter 135
There are 2 nightlies for the last 2 days. Could anyone provide changelog?

Sent via Tapatalk.
Moto X (XT1053 DevEd with XT1053 GPE ROM by Q9Nap or CM 11)
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Nexus 7 (2013) (CM 11)

lambergino
Old
Thanks Meter 2
When updating from 1.5.5 to the latest nightly build(s) do I have to reset/delete factory data or just wipe cache and delvik cache and flash rom+gapps?

agaruba
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I wiped just to be sure. Data gets restored by google anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

chiballer20
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambergino View Post
When updating from 1.5.5 to the latest nightly build(s) do I have to reset/delete factory data or just wipe cache and delvik cache and flash rom+gapps?
I was just thinking the same thing. +1 for a changelog too. Just going to backup and flash on top, see what happens. I let you know
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
AOKP m5 - franco nightly 156
UGLA4/IMM76I

MysticDeth
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I came from Aokp and this rom is much better...Its fast and with stock kernel the battery life i s amazing....Just one problem though, does anyone else have their phone freeze a lot? Its happening all the time to me....I am on the newest update 1.5.5

PS- I did a full wipe before I flashed the Rom

lambergino
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticDeth View Post
I came from Aokp and this rom is much better...Its fast and with stock kernel the battery life i s amazing....Just one problem though, does anyone else have their phone freeze a lot? Its happening all the time to me....I am on the newest update 1.5.5

PS- I did a full wipe before I flashed the Rom
Yes I get random freezes which I have to pull the battery for 1-2 a day too with 1.5.5 and I just flashed it on top of 1.5.0 so I thought that might have something to do with it but if you are saying you did a clean wipe and its still same it means 1.5.5 is a calprit. I am trying the latest Nightly build right now, so far 24h no freezes but that too I flashed on top of 1.5.5 instead of a clean install I dont know why I am resisting a clean install until the next milestone

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiballer20 View Post
I was just thinking the same thing. +1 for a changelog too. Just going to backup and flash on top, see what happens. I let you know
Well it definitely works just flashing it on top of eachother, I just wiped cache and delvik everytime... I dont know why my Android OS is juicing my battery though, maybe a clean install will fix this?

lamecake
Old
Thanks Meter 38
1.5.5 always ran like a charm here. No freezes whatsoever. Same with the latest nightlies. Be sure not to UV if you get freezes.

MysticDeth
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Lambergino: I just reflashed 1.5.5 without a full wipe so I will see if i get any more random freezes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamecake View Post
1.5.5 always ran like a charm here. No freezes whatsoever. Same with the latest nightlies. Be sure not to UV if you get freezes.

I never touch the UV settings, I just Underclocked to 920MHZ...and where do I go to download the Nightlies?

da900
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticDeth View Post
Lambergino: I just reflashed 1.5.5 without a full wipe so I will see if i get any more random freezes

I never touch the UV settings, I just Underclocked to 920MHZ...and where do I go to download the Nightlies?
The link is in OP.

Sent via Tapatalk.
Moto X (XT1053 DevEd with XT1053 GPE ROM by Q9Nap or CM 11)
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Nexus 7 (2013) (CM 11)

Tags
aosp, codename android