XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [GSM] CyanogenMod 9

Tip us?

yyz71
Old
Thanks Meter 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroeders View Post
Think I have the same issue. Where did you place your ringtones? For instance, I put my preferred ringtone in SDCARD/alarms/Ringtone.ogg. It appears in the ringtone-list, but when somebody calls me, a random song from my mp3 collection starts playing. Do you have the same problem?
I found it go into settings, it's profiles
Phone Nexus 5 White 32Gb
Rom Stock Deodexed+Odexed 4.4.2
Kernel ElementalX-N5-0.32
Carrier Virgin Mobile LTE

Tablet Nexus 7 32Gb Wifi (2013)

The Following User Says Thank You to yyz71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fatelord
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I flashed the Gapps after a complete wipe and they all FC ?!!!!!!!!

freemini
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatelord View Post
I flashed the Gapps after a complete wipe and they all FC ?!!!!!!!!
Fix permissions if that doesn't fix then redownload them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S2 -> iPhone 4S -> Galaxy Nexus -> Galaxy Note 2 -> iPhone 5 -> iPhone 5S
Nexus 7 WiFi - Stock KitKat
iPad Air

M3drvr
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Unfortunately my battery life isn't quite as good with the latest nightlies. The standby time isn't as good. My phone is sleeping correctly and all, but it seems there is a little more power draw while sleeping than previous nightlies. I'm still managing near 4 hours screen time though. I think if standby were a little better I'd break the 4 hour mark again. Anyone else notice standby not quite as efficient as it was?

bemymonkey
Old
(Last edited by bemymonkey; 12th April 2012 at 07:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 105
-edit- Sorry, wrong thread
mudferret Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3drvr View Post
Unfortunately my battery life isn't quite as good with the latest nightlies. The standby time isn't as good. My phone is sleeping correctly and all, but it seems there is a little more power draw while sleeping than previous nightlies. I'm still managing near 4 hours screen time though. I think if standby were a little better I'd break the 4 hour mark again. Anyone else notice standby not quite as efficient as it was?
I posted a page or two back, but since the update to the 3.0.27 kernel I've been getting wlan_ctrl_wake wakelocks; 10 min/hour at idle. I'm temporarily on an alternate kernel, the discussion of which is outside the scope of this thread

M3drvr
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
I posted a page or two back, but since the update to the 3.0.27 kernel I've been getting wlan_ctrl_wake wakelocks; 10 min/hour at idle. I'm temporarily on an alternate kernel, the discussion of which is outside the scope of this thread
Yea I saw that. Does it show in the battery screen as your phone not sleeping when that happens? Cause when my screen is off, the phone sleeps nearly entirely.
mudferret Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3drvr View Post
Yea I saw that. Does it show in the battery screen as your phone not sleeping when that happens? Cause when my screen is off, the phone sleeps nearly entirely.
I go by Better Battery Stats; it was only happening on my home router. Have yet to compare the specs of my office router to my home one. You can compare your awake vs screen on time on your battery history history screen, but the resolution is coarse.

Deep Sleep was still 80+ % through the night, but that was down considerably from the 97% I was used to.

M3drvr
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
I go by Better Battery Stats; it was only happening on my home router. Have yet to compare the specs of my office router to my home one. You can compare your awake vs screen on time on your battery history history screen, but the resolution is coarse.

Deep Sleep was still 80+ % through the night, but that was down considerably from the 97% I was used to.
See my device woke once through the entire night according to battery history and it was a barely visible sliver. So I feel its sleeping the same amount of time.

blowtorch
Old
(Last edited by blowtorch; 13th April 2012 at 02:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 104
@M3drvr & Mudferret

I highly recommend Ezekeel's GLaDOS 1.28 Kernel with new it's Wheatly governor it had been the best kernel yet for me especially with CM9. Give it a shot why not? it wont disappoint.

The Following User Says Thank You to blowtorch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]