12th April 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #2361  
Flag Toronto Ontario
Thanks Meter: 424

1,895 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroeders

Think I have the same issue. Where did you place your ringtones? For instance, I put my preferred ringtone in SDCARD/alarms/Ringtone.ogg. It appears in the ringtone-list, but when somebody calls me, a random song from my mp3 collection starts playing. Do you have the same problem?

I found it go into settings, it's profiles
The Following User Says Thank You to yyz71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #2362  
Thanks Meter: 13

175 posts
I flashed the Gapps after a complete wipe and they all FC ?!!!!!!!!
12th April 2012, 06:51 PM   |  #2363  
Flag Stavanger
Thanks Meter: 150

959 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatelord

I flashed the Gapps after a complete wipe and they all FC ?!!!!!!!!

Fix permissions if that doesn't fix then redownload them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
12th April 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #2364  
Flag Calgary, AB
Thanks Meter: 165

782 posts
More
Unfortunately my battery life isn't quite as good with the latest nightlies. The standby time isn't as good. My phone is sleeping correctly and all, but it seems there is a little more power draw while sleeping than previous nightlies. I'm still managing near 4 hours screen time though. I think if standby were a little better I'd break the 4 hour mark again. Anyone else notice standby not quite as efficient as it was?
12th April 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #2365  
Thanks Meter: 105

2,346 posts
More
-edit- Sorry, wrong thread
Last edited by bemymonkey; 12th April 2012 at 08:09 PM.
mudferret
12th April 2012, 08:14 PM   |  #2366  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3drvr

Unfortunately my battery life isn't quite as good with the latest nightlies. The standby time isn't as good. My phone is sleeping correctly and all, but it seems there is a little more power draw while sleeping than previous nightlies. I'm still managing near 4 hours screen time though. I think if standby were a little better I'd break the 4 hour mark again. Anyone else notice standby not quite as efficient as it was?

I posted a page or two back, but since the update to the 3.0.27 kernel I've been getting wlan_ctrl_wake wakelocks; 10 min/hour at idle. I'm temporarily on an alternate kernel, the discussion of which is outside the scope of this thread
12th April 2012, 08:36 PM   |  #2367  
Flag Calgary, AB

782 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudferret

I posted a page or two back, but since the update to the 3.0.27 kernel I've been getting wlan_ctrl_wake wakelocks; 10 min/hour at idle. I'm temporarily on an alternate kernel, the discussion of which is outside the scope of this thread

Yea I saw that. Does it show in the battery screen as your phone not sleeping when that happens? Cause when my screen is off, the phone sleeps nearly entirely.
mudferret
12th April 2012, 08:47 PM   |  #2368  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3drvr

Yea I saw that. Does it show in the battery screen as your phone not sleeping when that happens? Cause when my screen is off, the phone sleeps nearly entirely.

I go by Better Battery Stats; it was only happening on my home router. Have yet to compare the specs of my office router to my home one. You can compare your awake vs screen on time on your battery history history screen, but the resolution is coarse.

Deep Sleep was still 80+ % through the night, but that was down considerably from the 97% I was used to.
12th April 2012, 11:34 PM   |  #2369  
Flag Calgary, AB

782 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudferret

I go by Better Battery Stats; it was only happening on my home router. Have yet to compare the specs of my office router to my home one. You can compare your awake vs screen on time on your battery history history screen, but the resolution is coarse.

Deep Sleep was still 80+ % through the night, but that was down considerably from the 97% I was used to.

See my device woke once through the entire night according to battery history and it was a barely visible sliver. So I feel its sleeping the same amount of time.
13th April 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #2370  
Thanks Meter: 106

431 posts
More
@M3drvr & Mudferret

I highly recommend Ezekeel's GLaDOS 1.28 Kernel with new it's Wheatly governor it had been the best kernel yet for me especially with CM9. Give it a shot why not? it wont disappoint.
Last edited by blowtorch; 13th April 2012 at 03:02 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to blowtorch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread