As I type this I now see the 01232012 ROM...
Looking forward to lots of tasty bits.
* Boot animation: Custom made by @rascarlo
* FileManager / CMStats
* Mms: SMS templates using gestures
* Tuna: Update kernel to 3.0.16 / Allow louder output on speaker
* Dev Tools: New Icon
* Vendor: add camera effects videos
* Browser: Open in incognito tab on link longpress
* Framework: Hiding media from folder with .nomedia file
* MediaScanner: Improve scanning for devices with emmc
* MediaScanner: Don't delete entries of secondary storage on shutdown
* Settings: Begin integrating CMParts into Settings app
* Trebuchet: Workspace: Zoom In/Out Transition
*** Temporarily supported until merged into Settings app ***
* Notification power widget: Add LTE toggle
* CMSettings: Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation
* CMSettings: Onscreen controls customization
Just getting started on this ROM and have noticed something since coming over from stock 4.0.2 while on the corporate "guest" wifi network at work. I have my GN and my personal laptop connected to this guest network and when Google Chrome is open with my gmail running, it gets emails throughout the day. When I look at my phone, while on the same wifi network, it is sporadic in whether it gets email or not. If I notice that my phone has not received email in a while, I can turn off wifi on the phone and it hops onto HSPA and bam, all the email comes in immediately.
Google voice on the phone never gets email at work on wifi but again, my laptop does.
I am not sure if there is any packet filtering going on or what but just wanted to see if anyone else has had any problems syncing google services over wifi.
What I've done so far: