FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [GSM] CyanogenMod 9

3,011 posts
Thanks Meter: 801
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2012, 07:54 PM |#2911  
accuphase's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowtorch

really?

Yep :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
 
25th April 2012, 08:55 PM |#2912  
bendirkss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Light flow stopped working now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
25th April 2012, 09:00 PM |#2913  
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendirkss

Light flow stopped working now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Is this a question? Or a random observation?
25th April 2012, 09:01 PM |#2914  
ArmanUV's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 222
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendirkss

Light flow stopped working now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Why not use the built in notification light control? light flow is known to cause issues.
25th April 2012, 09:07 PM |#2915  
afilopou's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowtorch

really?

http://jenkins.cyanogenmod.com/view/All/builds
25th April 2012, 09:13 PM |#2916  
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afilopou

http://jenkins.cyanogenmod.com/view/All/builds

Lol, he was being sarcastic. Because this is a thread discussing nightlies and as the name says, there will be one almost every night. So no need to post that there is one coming...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
25th April 2012, 09:15 PM |#2917  
afilopou's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroeders

Lol, he was being sarcastic. Because this is a thread discussing nightlies and as the name says, there will be one almost every night. So no need to post that there is one coming...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

anyway new build is ready
25th April 2012, 09:24 PM |#2918  
bendirkss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmanUV

Why not use the built in notification light control? light flow is known to cause issues.

The always on feature doesn't work, and the built in LED control causes the light to go bright and dim, bright and dim, etc.. is that gonna cause lots of battery drain:s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
25th April 2012, 09:26 PM |#2919  
CMNein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 1,489
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendirkss

The always on feature doesn't work, and the built in LED control causes the light to go bright and dim, bright and dim, etc.. is that gonna cause lots of battery drain:s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Drain is minimal, almost negligable.

If you're worried about overnight drain as the light is pinging away for 8 hours, you can use Sound>Quiet Hours to set daily times where you can disable sound, notifications (including pulse light), etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to CMNein For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 09:27 PM |#2920  
danielvc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendirkss

The always on feature doesn't work, and the built in LED control causes the light to go bright and dim, bright and dim, etc.. is that gonna cause lots of battery drain:s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

led uses almost no battery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes