- This ROM has Estonian language support (for some reason, Google doesn't add the support even when the translations for this language exists), This ROM also has my Estonian translations for system apps (Not in every CM's system app), to find my translations scroll down and open my github link(s).
- Only based of CyanogenMod, but my built, mods and much more..
/data/app/ v2.0 (flash this only once)
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* ** Your warranty is now void. ** ** I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, ** thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please ** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM ** before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if ** you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. **/
Features / stuff:
- Auto-hide status bar and some other things for that
- Battery charging LED
- Battery mods...
- Bluetooth Low Energy support
- Custom carrier label
- Dual panel for settings
- Estonian language, my translations and original AOSP translations (+ some others translations for some little apps..)
- User defined colors for Pie controls
- Image and video quality increased
- Some optimizations
- More alarm, notification and ringtone files...
- Multi user
- Transparent navigation bar and status bar, for now deleted, will be back.
- And more...
- CyanogenMod 9 Music player in /data/app/
- Chrome to phone in /data/app/ (Included because it's not download-able in some countries)
- Google Ears "What's this song?" version 1.1.9 (resigned and recompiled, to keep it unfrozen in unsupported countries) /data/app/
- Adobe Flash Player /data/app/
- Full share (DLNA app from ZTE Blade III) /data/app/
Still CM's kernel with some modifications by me..
USB Fast charge (default: disabled) (Thanks to chad0989 )
Touch wake (Default: disabled) (Thanks to Anarkia1976 and Ezekeel)
Kernel name is changed from -cyanogenmod to -dreams
Donations are appreciated! If you donated to me then Thank You a ton!
About this ROM and the features:
Added by me when I wanted to use Android in my own language. I had to make some re-search before adding the support and enabling it. -- So thanks to me
Battery Charging led - Thanks to kufikugel
Custom Carrier label - Thanks to Benjamin Poiesz
Settings Dual Panel - Thanks to benjamingoodwin
Battery Bar + colorpicker (1/2) - Thanks to syaoran12 and cristianomatos
Center clock + circle battery colors + some adjustments in battery ba… - Thanks to cristianomatos and kufikugel
Auto hide status bar and quick peek.. - Thanks to kufikugel
User deifned PIE colors - Thans to Jeans Doll
HALO (1/2) for frameworks/base - thanks to ParanoidAndroid, for fixing errors caused by NotificationManagerService.java and Halo.java thanks to cristianomatos Halo (1/2)
HALO (2/2) for Settings - Thanks to martincz
Settings re-organization made by me, because CM's commit reorganize "settings menu structure" made Settings look HORRIBLE!! SELinux have been moved 2 lines up n About phone section, I added advanced settings icon for "More ..." (More Device controls) section, I also renamed it..
And more stuff...
Google for Android, Nexus device art, etc.
The CyanogenMod Project (CM devs and contributors)
MBQ_ for helping me when I need help with some things.
Me for this ROM and other my things.
ParanoidAndroid devs and contributors, and cristianomatos for the HALO!
Those whom made mods / features are in this ROM
And for those who I have or may have forgotten!