Thanks Meter 490
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
DONATE TO ME
[ROM] *******EAGLESBLOOD™ JELLYBEAN 4.1.1*******[JRO03L] [i9250 MAGURO] (08-27-2012)
EAGLESBLOOD™ JELLYBEAN 4.1.1 [JRO03L]
This is the first EB™ ROM built solely by B0XER & CSM.
Doniqcc will be taking some time away to handle other business. Any questions or comments should be directed to either one of us in the meantime.
This is the first release of the new EaglesBlood™ Enhanced Distribution of Android™.
Built from the ground up off pure AOSP source code and enhanced with a robust EB™ Options control set. All while still living up to the standard we're known for:
STABLE. FAST. CLEAN.
*This new distribution also requires a custom"EB-Signed" version of GAPPS. Other GApps packages will not work properly with this release. Please read installation steps below. Complete wipe done AFTER flashing zip files.*
=PLEASE: NO KANGING - MODIFYING OR COPYING OF CONTENT - LEGAL LICENSE INFO HERE=
[ doniqcc | b0xer | cellsafemode ]
..:::[ TEAM EB™]:::..
~THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED AND SUPPORTED US! THIS IS FOR YOU FOLKS!~
===|EGB™ JB 4.1.1 | Build #1.0 | 08.27.2012|===
-AOSP 4.1.1_r4 [JRO03L]
==== PRE-ROM FEATURES ====
-AOSP 3.0.31 (jr003c) kernel with full GLaDOS added features set
* 1400 and 1600Mhz enabled
* Undervolt of 100mV (still quite safe)
* Various minor patches merged in as well
-Added SU recovery check in ramdisk.
-fsck support of system partition
==== ROM FEATURES (compared to AOSP) =====
-SU is enabled by default without any sort of security checks [!] (...like a boss) ;)
* This is to allow the user the option to install any su manager
they want...and such manager will also replace the su binary
* This also goes with the pre-rom feature of recovering su.
Some su managers delete the su binary without replacing the old
when they are uninstalled. We ensure we always have a universal
su available even if the user has no managers installed.
* It is suggested that the user get an su manager if they use
-OTG/USB-Host Auto-mount Storage
*Devices such as USB flash drives, keyboard, mouse, hubs, etc. will auto-mount upon connection using a valid OTG cable.
*Storage drives will mount as /mnt/usbstorage
-Updated NotePad application to latest upstream revision.
* Opening read-only files is not yet functional (will be soon)
-Added FileManager from same upstream source that Google uses for various sample apps
* Does not have root explore ability yet
* Updated with custon wallpapers available for JB
-Modified Settings application
* Added "EB Options" menu to main settings screen.
* EB Options includes Settings for the following:
1. CPU frequency scaling (min/max/governor)
2. CPU voltage selection (undervolt presets (on top of kernel UV))
3. Disable SmartReflex
4. I/O scheduler selection
5. Gamma display/hue preset selections
6. Vibration strength settings
7. Selectable battery style in status bar (% bar & circle)
8. Disable/Enable "allow root privelages" toggle
* Persistant CPU frquency via OverClocker service
-Modified Camera application
* Added JPEG quality selection (independent front/back)
-ROM Specific GAPPS
* Since we dont use the completely insecure stock certificates for signing apps,
we have to re-sign the gapps package with our certificates so everything works.
-UI Enhancements (all manually altered by 'b0xer' - no kitchens here)
* System blue [#33b5e5] theme throughout
1. Navigation reflective softkeys
2. onPress highlight glow
3. MMS/SMS mipmap icon
4. Calendar mipmap icon
5. Calculator mipmap icon
6. Contacts mipmap icon
* EB bootanimation
* EB lockscreen lock icon
* EB adb connected sysbar icon
* Selectable custom battery modes (as stated above)
* EB-modified DeskClock widget
* Altered .png images manually optimized prior to compiling
* Several other subtle 'res' touchups
-Compiled with AOSP's 4.6 version of gcc
* various compiler flag optimizations
KERNEL SOURCE GIT REPOSITORY:
EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
===|EGB™ JB 4.1.1 | Build #1.0 | 08.27.2012|===
**IMPORTANT** MUST READ THIS AND FOLLOW PROCEDURE AS IT MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN YOU'RE USED TO.
i. Make a full backup of your current ROM. Then copy it over to PC if you wish.
ii. Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM). *Note* You should always flash CWM using a USB Cable and NVflash; do not 'flash CWM from the ROM Manager app'.
1. Start In Recovery: Choose "Install zip from SDcard". Confirm it. Then wait for that to complete and verify you see an "Installation Complete" message at the bottom.
2. Now, you must flash the correct *EB SIGNED* Google Apps - (gapps-jb-xxxxxxxx-eb-signed.zip). Other gapps packages will NOT work with this ROM. EB-Gapps download available at link. Do the same steps as [#1] but choose the gapps file this time.
3. Now, you must go back to the 1st screen and select "Wipe User Data/Factory Reset", this will wipe all personal data off of the phone's internal memory (not SD card though).
4. Once you are done click "Reboot System". Failing to complete all of these instructions -in that order- will lead to FC issues once the ROM boots. Just follow the steps above and you'll be set.
5. Done. Enjoy your new ROM!
LINK TO DOWNLOAD EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM & GAPPS BELOW
(go to "Downloads" section)
-> Rep' your favorite ROM! Feel free to show your support by rockin' this FREE public forum signature! Just copy the code below and paste in your signature settings...
FREE EB™ USER SIGNATURE:
TO GET IT, COPY THIS CODE IN THE BOX:
FAST. STABLE. CLEAN.
Donate to support our FREE services...