5,594,564 Members 32,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] *******EAGLESBLOOD™ JELLYBEAN 4.1.1*******[JRO03L] [i9250 MAGURO] (08-27-2012)

Tip us?

oOo B0XeR oOo
Old
(Last edited by oOo B0XeR oOo; 28th August 2012 at 06:07 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 490

DONATE TO ME
Phone [ROM] *******EAGLESBLOOD™ JELLYBEAN 4.1.1*******[JRO03L] [i9250 MAGURO] (08-27-2012)

EAGLESBLOOD™ JELLYBEAN 4.1.1 [JRO03L]

This is the first EB™ ROM built solely by B0XER & CSM.
Doniqcc will be taking some time away to handle other business. Any questions or comments should be directed to either one of us in the meantime.

This is the first release of the new EaglesBlood™ Enhanced Distribution of Android™.
Built from the ground up off pure AOSP source code and enhanced with a robust EB™ Options control set. All while still living up to the standard we're known for:
STABLE. FAST. CLEAN.

*This new distribution also requires a custom"EB-Signed" version of GAPPS. Other GApps packages will not work properly with this release. Please read installation steps below. Complete wipe done AFTER flashing zip files.*

=PLEASE: NO KANGING - MODIFYING OR COPYING OF CONTENT - LEGAL LICENSE INFO HERE=

EAGLESBLOOD™ DEVELOPMENT:

[ doniqcc | b0xer | cellsafemode ]

..:::[ TEAM EB™]:::..

~THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED AND SUPPORTED US! THIS IS FOR YOU FOLKS!~

FEATURES:

Code:
===|EGB™ JB 4.1.1 | Build #1.0 | 08.27.2012|===
-AOSP 4.1.1_r4 [JRO03L]
==== PRE-ROM FEATURES ====
-AOSP 3.0.31 (jr003c) kernel with full GLaDOS added features set * 1400 and 1600Mhz enabled * Undervolt of 100mV (still quite safe) * Various minor patches merged in as well
-Added SU recovery check in ramdisk. -fsck support of system partition
==== ROM FEATURES (compared to AOSP) =====
-SU is enabled by default without any sort of security checks [!] (...like a boss) ;) * This is to allow the user the option to install any su manager they want...and such manager will also replace the su binary * This also goes with the pre-rom feature of recovering su. Some su managers delete the su binary without replacing the old when they are uninstalled. We ensure we always have a universal su available even if the user has no managers installed. * It is suggested that the user get an su manager if they use root applications.
-OTG/USB-Host Auto-mount Storage *Devices such as USB flash drives, keyboard, mouse, hubs, etc. will auto-mount upon connection using a valid OTG cable. *Storage drives will mount as /mnt/usbstorage
-Updated NotePad application to latest upstream revision. * Opening read-only files is not yet functional (will be soon)
-Added FileManager from same upstream source that Google uses for various sample apps * Does not have root explore ability yet
-Added EGB-Wallpapers * Updated with custon wallpapers available for JB
-Modified Settings application * Added "EB Options" menu to main settings screen. * EB Options includes Settings for the following: 1. CPU frequency scaling (min/max/governor) 2. CPU voltage selection (undervolt presets (on top of kernel UV)) 3. Disable SmartReflex 4. I/O scheduler selection 5. Gamma display/hue preset selections 6. Vibration strength settings 7. Selectable battery style in status bar (% bar & circle) 8. Disable/Enable "allow root privelages" toggle * Persistant CPU frquency via OverClocker service
-Modified Camera application * Added JPEG quality selection (independent front/back)
-ROM Specific GAPPS * Since we dont use the completely insecure stock certificates for signing apps, we have to re-sign the gapps package with our certificates so everything works.
-UI Enhancements (all manually altered by 'b0xer' - no kitchens here) * System blue [#33b5e5] theme throughout 1. Navigation reflective softkeys 2. onPress highlight glow 3. MMS/SMS mipmap icon 4. Calendar mipmap icon 5. Calculator mipmap icon 6. Contacts mipmap icon * EB bootanimation * EB lockscreen lock icon * EB adb connected sysbar icon * Selectable custom battery modes (as stated above) * EB-modified DeskClock widget * Altered .png images manually optimized prior to compiling * Several other subtle 'res' touchups
-Compiled with AOSP's 4.6 version of gcc * various compiler flag optimizations .

CHANGELOG:
Code:
===|EGB™ JB 4.1.1 | Build #1.0 | 08.27.2012|===  

*Initial release.
=======================================
KERNEL SOURCE GIT REPOSITORY:

http://kernel.eaglesblood.com

========================================
EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Quote:
**IMPORTANT** MUST READ THIS AND FOLLOW PROCEDURE AS IT MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN YOU'RE USED TO.
i. Make a full backup of your current ROM. Then copy it over to PC if you wish.

ii. Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM). *Note* You should always flash CWM using a USB Cable and NVflash; do not 'flash CWM from the ROM Manager app'.

1. Start In Recovery: Choose "Install zip from SDcard". Confirm it. Then wait for that to complete and verify you see an "Installation Complete" message at the bottom.

2. Now, you must flash the correct *EB SIGNED* Google Apps - (gapps-jb-xxxxxxxx-eb-signed.zip). Other gapps packages will NOT work with this ROM. EB-Gapps download available at link. Do the same steps as [#1] but choose the gapps file this time.

3. Now, you must go back to the 1st screen and select "Wipe User Data/Factory Reset", this will wipe all personal data off of the phone's internal memory (not SD card though).

4. Once you are done click "Reboot System". Failing to complete all of these instructions -in that order- will lead to FC issues once the ROM boots. Just follow the steps above and you'll be set.

5. Done. Enjoy your new ROM!

LINK TO DOWNLOAD EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM & GAPPS BELOW
(go to "Downloads" section)

ACTUAL SCREENSHOTS

-> Rep' your favorite ROM! Feel free to show your support by rockin' this FREE public forum signature! Just copy the code below and paste in your signature settings...

FREE EB™ USER SIGNATURE:

TO GET IT, COPY THIS CODE IN THE BOX:

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.eaglesblood.com"][IMG]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5981/ebusersig500x40.png[/IMG][/URL]
________

FAST. STABLE. CLEAN.

-B0XER

Donate to support our FREE services...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to oOo B0XeR oOo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cellsafemode
Old
Thanks Meter 866
+
+ reserved for csm
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
phone: LG G2x
mod: EB ICS build 4 21y
kernel: EB kernel @ 1400

The Following User Says Thank You to cellsafemode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oOo B0XeR oOo
Old
(Last edited by oOo B0XeR oOo; 28th August 2012 at 04:35 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 490

DONATE TO ME
|
|
| One more reserved for DONIQCC
|
|
|
The Following User Says Thank You to oOo B0XeR oOo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Halor
Old
Thanks Meter 1
First

DarkJatrix
Old
Thanks Meter 343
Excited!!!

Number 2

Sent from my amazing GNex on MiNCO

lkal3
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOo B0XeR oOo View Post
One more reserved for doniqcc
+1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ambuj
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Now we are having fun

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

farfromovin
Old
(Last edited by farfromovin; 28th August 2012 at 07:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 355
You guys have your own kernel in here? I didn't know that. I can't download and test right now, but this wouldn't happen to have USB fast charge and the option to enable that at boot does it? Good lookin' ROM. I'll check it out tomorrow when I get back home.

--edit-- Oh, a tweaked Ezekeel version I see, nice!
Tmobile Note 2- powered by XDA magic.

albsat
Old
Thanks Meter 314
Finally.

marshall39
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Maybe I didn't find the good settings , but no toggles or volume wake?
Thanks for your work.

Tags
eagles blood, eaglesblood rom, jelly bean, nexus