FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

[ROM][5.0.2/LRX22G][AOSP][LINARO/OPTIMIZED] FML: Fork My Life (2015/01/08)

865 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,071

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from MWisBest: Try the Camera, I hear it's yummy.
17th May 2015, 04:40 AM |#3061  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalio83

Just take a look at his github account, he's been working a lot lately, but there are no new builds here to download....
Just wait

Knowing that only makes it difficult to wait, lol. You know there's much stuff going on "behind the scenes", but you can't get your hands on it.
I do appreciate the devs' hard work on LP ROMs for the GNex; my phone has never been better. I just wish we could first have a build where everything works, before having to wait a long time for the next upgrade.

Btw, was flashlight toggle and offline charging fixed in the latest build? I forgot, since it has been a while since I've tried this ROM.

17th May 2015, 01:02 PM |#3062  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djalaal

Knowing that only makes it difficult to wait, lol. You know there's much stuff going on "behind the scenes", but you can't get your hands on it.
I do appreciate the devs' hard work on LP ROMs for the GNex; my phone has never been better. I just wish we could first have a build where everything works, before having to wait a long time for the next upgrade.

Btw, was flashlight toggle and offline charging fixed in the latest build? I forgot, since it has been a while since I've tried this ROM.

Using the build from 11/3 - offline charging works, flashlight toggle doesn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to killchain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2015, 01:42 PM |#3063  
LANCASTER
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Bump......

@MWisBest hope life is going well for you! Havent seen or heard much from you lately.....Ive been checking your github from time to time and although most of it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, it seems like you have some good stuff going on there! How is everything working on your end?

Thank you for all that you do for us......take care
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to erk1725 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2015, 07:17 PM |#3064  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 16

More
To all of those who keep asking for status updates, Tom Petty has some words of wisdom for you.

Turns out he was talking about ROM flashaholics just as much as he was about women
21st May 2015, 07:29 PM |#3065  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 16,252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidPhisherman

To all of those who keep asking for status updates, Tom Petty has some words of wisdom for you.

Turns out he was talking about ROM flashaholics just as much as he was about women

Also Smitty just put up a FML nightly in the Full Auto thread.
Last edited by osm0sis; 22nd May 2015 at 12:51 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2015, 06:21 AM |#3066  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Good day.
Thank you for all your work, first of all.
I'm sorry for maybe being not first one to ask, but my search-fu is weak. I flashed LP rom and it looks very nice and friendly, but it SOOOO slow.... Unlocking takes about 4-5 seconds, incoming call lights screen in same time, swipe screens - 1-3, launch app - 1-5, browser blinks rapidly, system kills every proces that not on screen right now. Never acquired such problems in any rom, including your KK. What could be a problem? People here posting that it fast and smooth and I'm envy!
22nd May 2015, 01:05 PM |#3067  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithum

Good day.
I'm sorry for maybe being not first one to ask, but my search-fu is weak. I flashed LP rom and it looks very nice and friendly, but it SOOOO slow.... Unlocking takes about 4-5 seconds, incoming call lights screen in same time, swipe screens - 1-3, launch app - 1-5, browser blinks rapidly, system kills every proces that not on screen right now. Never acquired such problems in any rom, including your KK. What could be a problem? People here posting that it fast and smooth and I'm envy!

agree with you
22nd May 2015, 01:59 PM |#3068  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithum

Good day.

Flash btsmitty r16 and apply nephelim settings. Also always clean install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to nikodr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 09:46 PM |#3069  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Exclamation Compilation
DEAR NIWisBest EXIT WHEN WILL A NEW BUILD YOUR LOLLIPOP ROM 5.1.1? Etou WAITING EAGER FOR A COMPILATION STABLE!
THANK YOU AND FOR MY BAD ENGLISH PERDDÃO ..
JACKSON PAULINE
19th June 2015, 11:24 AM |#3070  
Flag BadaMola
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Mwistbeast is a student, possibly have exams in this point. keep calm.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
5.0, aosp, linaro, maguro, omnirom, optimized
Previous Thread Next Thread