Post Reply

[ROM][PORT][Xperia Arc S][ICS 4.0.3][RC1.5] GNexusTimeScape

OP koaaN

23rd May 2012, 07:47 PM   |  #271  
koaaN's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lesj÷fors
Thanks Meter: 581
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFUS09

amazing rom, i love the timescape ui ┐some plans to port the xperia gx ics 4.0.4 firmware? coz it have on-screen buttons and same resolution of galaxy nexus.

great, amazing and awesome work thanks!

Yeah, will give it a try as soon as i get my phone back from reparation
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to koaaN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2012, 05:19 AM   |  #272  
15israellai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 34
 
329 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koaaN

Yeah, will give it a try as soon as i get my phone back from reparation

Good luck!

Blazing on my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium app
27th May 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #273  
ATRIXXIRTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 747
 
2,381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Awesome job man!

I love having the Xperia launcher on my moto atrix with ICS.

I have G-nex that ive been playing with for a couple days, and Im just LOOVIN this rom.

Any chance you could port this bad boy over to the Atrix??
28th May 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #274  
ATRIXXIRTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 747
 
2,381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
So I've noticed that this Rom never goes into deep sleep, effecting the battery pretty bad. It's not horrible. Can get through a day no problem. But others get me a good 2 or more days. Still love this Rom tho!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
28th May 2012, 10:10 AM   |  #275  
15israellai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 34
 
329 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA

So I've noticed that this Rom never goes into deep sleep, effecting the battery pretty bad. It's not horrible. Can get through a day no problem. But others get me a good 2 or more days. Still love this Rom tho!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Omg. I wouldn't try it then.
I always need something absolutely stable.

Blazing on my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium app
28th May 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #276  
Alex1123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
610 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
is there any way to make this work on the sprint variant? Or could someone port this to the sprint one or point me to a guide on how to port this to it (even tho i have no idea how to dev) i would love to use this rom.
29th May 2012, 05:35 PM   |  #277  
ATRIXXIRTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 747
 
2,381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15israellai

Omg. I wouldn't try it then.
I always need something absolutely stable.

Blazing on my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium app


Maybe xda isn't for you. Devs need people willing to test their work and help develope something that IS rock stable.

Just try in. It's a fantastic rom
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ATRIXXIRTA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #278  
15israellai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 34
 
329 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA

Maybe xda isn't for you. Devs need people willing to test their work and help develope something that IS rock stable.

Just try in. It's a fantastic rom
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Oops sorry of I didn't make it clear. I am perfectly willing and eager to try and test things, I just wouldn't use unstable stuff as my daily driver because my phone is a essential device to me.
You sounded as if I were exiled :P

Blazing on my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium app
30th May 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #279  
ATRIXXIRTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 747
 
2,381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Lol no no. The deep sleep issue just shouldn't stop you from trying this Rom. I'm running it with the new ssg3 touchwiz launcher and it's just awesome. The battery will get you through a full day no problem, I just know it COULD be better, lol. Here's a screenshot of the ss3 touvhwiz launcher



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1338348332993.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1094112  
30th May 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #280  
15israellai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 34
 
329 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA

Lol no no. The deep sleep issue just shouldn't stop you from trying this Rom. I'm running it with the new ssg3 touchwiz launcher and it's just awesome. The battery will get you through a full day no problem, I just know it COULD be better, lol. Here's a screenshot of the ss3 touvhwiz launcher



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Lol I meant I need to shoot videos on the go...anyway I've decided to try this asap - busy student!

Blazing on my Nexus Prime using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xperia nexus galaxy
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Nexus Android Development by ThreadRank