[ROM] JBSourceryEncore-GSM [06/07/13] The Final Call

Search This thread

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
Help us out.......

We need some loyal testers.

Due to the fact only I have a gsm phone i just cant test everything.

I need a few people that are willing to run our rom and test it as we continue.

GSM version only.

If intersted come to

IRC..
freenode
##sourcery

you can access this from our website at www.teamsourcery.com if you dont have a irc cllient.

Thanks again for trying the most themeable rom on the planet.

Reactions: ipharus

clarkey1269

Aug 6, 2010
We need some loyal testers.

Due to the fact only I have a gsm phone i just cant test everything.

I need a few people that are willing to run our rom and test it as we continue.

GSM version only.

If intersted come to

IRC..
freenode
##sourcery

you can access this from our website at www.teamsourcery.com if you dont have a irc cllient.

Thanks again for trying the most themeable rom on the planet.

id gladly test but your download link doesn't work :confused:

mariachi202

Jan 2, 2012
Skopje, Macedonia
This is an unbelievably great rom. And first version still? Can't wait to see what v2 brings to the table.

Good work!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
Sourcery the most themeable rom on earth.

This is an unbelievably great rom. And first version still? Can't wait to see what v2 brings to the table.

Good work!

thanks its too bad so many people miss out on it cause they think the other names are bigger. we have been around longer. than most we just never did more than one phone this is the first time weve done a second.

and 1st time away from verizon.

Hang on for the ride. we guarentee youll never get bored with Sourcery

Reactions: mariachi202

schukje

Oct 26, 2010
Groenlo
thanks its too bad so many people miss out on it cause they think the other names are bigger. we have been around longer. than most we just never did more than one phone this is the first time weve done a second.

Send you pm

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

justme1988

Jan 13, 2011
Just flashed this ROM yesterday, and its a keeper for sure most fluent and feature ritch JB nexus ROM this far! Keep up the great work!

mariachi202

Jan 2, 2012
Skopje, Macedonia

Frankly, I've never heard of your team prior to your thread here on xda. I've been missing out apparently!

I believe that it's a step in the right direction for you as a team to fan out and develop for other phones as well.

Owning a gsm maguro, I would gladly help you in any way that i can. Consider me at your service :cool:

EDIT: Is there any way to disable the navbar? I tried using the Fullscreen app, but no luck.

Last edited:

lkal3

Oct 8, 2009
This is a problem I'am from Greece like your rom but...

akash3656

May 3, 2010
So far great. However like its been reported earlier gps doesn't work. Lots of option in JBSourcery tools don't seem to load. However, it looks like it has potential. Will stick to this rom for a while and test it out. XD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HeaderWhite.gif

JBSourcery Encore Version

Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) GSM Edition

The Final Call

Credits are given on our site - Credits

Release Information
    Listed at release site

MagicInstall.png

1) Download Rom and Gapps to your Phone’s Storage drive and boot into recovery
    2) Clear davlik cache
    3) Wipe data/cache
    4) Install your Chosen Team Sourcery Rom
    5) Install Gapps
    6) Boot into Rom
    7) Sign in and wait for all market apps to Restore
    8) After market apps have restored Reboot again
    9) make a nandroid backup just in case.
    10) Enjoy

The Final Call -- Encore Version

http://teamsourcery.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1087

Goodbye, Farewell, Amen
    The Final Call

OP Updated
    For all JBSourcery users - Just want to share my experience with JBSourcery and life beyond that.
    I adopted JBSourcery from version JBS4.1 and this ROM pampered me with 'n' number of features I had ever seen in a single ROM, journey was going smooth and fine. Eagle and company were releasing awesome updates with new features. Then came a day when Eagle announced his departure from JBS and left all JBS lovers on the mercy of other ROMs.
    Left out in the wild I started trying new ROMs for 4.3 experience, I installed PA, Vanir, Catclysm, Carbon, PAC Man, CM.10.1 and CM 10.2.
    Believe me none even came close to the features and smoothness JBS provided to me.
    After getting a bitter taste of these ROMs I fell back to JBS Encore till the time Eagle start his 4.4 Kitkat project.
    Eagle we are really missing the magic and charm of JBS and your Midas touch....thumbs up for such a great work!!
    I am sure none of the present ROM can even come close to JBS.

Thanks.
    It nice to see the time and pressure i put into myself for Sourcery is appreciated.

There are many roms and all have their pluses and minuses as did Sourcery.
    But what i wanted to offer was something different not just another clone with a different theme and i think we achieved that.
    But the time to make that happen really took my life away for 3 years.

I started Believe as a hobby rom where i would just do somethings here and there.
    I found it is not in my nature to do that when i do something i do it 100% and
    Unfortunately I dont know that i can ever do that again. I just have found i enjoy other things in life that i had forgotten existed.

I have G2 now and loving just using my phone instead of reinstallng roms 10 times a day.

I swore off all android dev until kitkat But at this time i have no inclination to return even than as a rom dev.

SO while im not saying it wont happen. Dont wait on me for anything in the future.

as my pic below says i am retired and really have no inclination to come out of retirement at this time. But Android is a virus and it could always return the sickness again.

Thanks again all for allowing us to bring you a fun experience and hope you will always remember Sourcery for the originality and fun it provided!
    OP Updated.

4.4 Released

THIS IS WAY DIFFERENT THAN EXP 4.4