Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,255 Members 52,548 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.2.2] [AOKP/CM/PA] Maguro Vanilla RootBox [21/05] [v4] [Per-App-DPI] [PIE]

Tip us?

yaatzek
Old
Thanks Meter 967
Aaaa, my favorite rom from s2 nice to see here, will try soon. Thanks.

creeve4
Old
Thanks Meter 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykomaniac View Post
Yes there will be an update soon as the overlapping date in tab UI notification area has been fixed - probably tonight.

You can get the animations by using zipthemer and installing: http://db.tt/ei9U3Khc

I don't remember who originally posted this but it work perfect (using it myself now)
What animations are these?

sykomaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,232

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] Maguro Vanilla RootBox - UNOFFICIAL [22/01][Per-App-DPI]

They are the ones someone extracted from the popular xylon mod by vicino (if I spelt that correctly!)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
-----------------------------------------------------
Phone: Nexus 5
Flavour: Paranoid Rastakat
Recovery: TWRP

Deceased:
Google Galaxy Nexus - RIP
Google Nexus S - RIP
HTC Sensation - RIP
HTC Desire - RIP

The Following User Says Thank You to sykomaniac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

creeve4
Old
Thanks Meter 345
I noticed that the Fast Charge toggle is missing. It is available in all AOKP builds since MR1, why was it left out?

sykomaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,232

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve4 View Post
I noticed that the Fast Charge toggle is missing. It is available in all AOKP builds since MR1, why was it left out?
My bad - overlay error! Will fix this now

Deceased:
Google Nexus S - RIP
HTC Sensation - RIP
HTC Desire - RIP

The Following User Says Thank You to sykomaniac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sykomaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,232

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Fixed. new build in OP. Unless there is something drastically broken or an amazing new feature added there probably won't be a new build for a couple of days. Next build will probably be Saturday night.

Deceased:
Google Nexus S - RIP
HTC Sensation - RIP
HTC Desire - RIP

sykomaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,232

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by k786 View Post
got a friendly tip, when you release a new build if you could change the date on the thread title that would be great, your choice if you want to take the advice or not just trying to help.. btw the rom is great but i am just too in love with PIE to use any other rom lol
next update comes with LMT settings baked into the main ROM settings - so you will have PIE just not PA's PIE!

Deceased:
Google Nexus S - RIP
HTC Sensation - RIP
HTC Desire - RIP

creeve4
Old
Thanks Meter 345
One issue that I have run into, and that I have experienced with every ROM expect for pure AOKP, is with the notification LED.

After a reboot, the first notification that is received will activate the LED, but it only blinks for a fraction of a second then turns off. This also happens if the phone is in deep sleep for more than about an hour.

I'm not sure what AOKP did to fix this, but every other ROM, including stock images from Google, have this problem.

Khizar
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7,782
Quote:
One issue that I have run into, and that I have experienced with every ROM expect for pure AOKP, is with the notification LED.

After a reboot, the first notification that is received will activate the LED, but it only blinks for a fraction of a second then turns off. This also happens if the phone is in deep sleep for more than about an hour.

I'm not sure what AOKP did to fix this, but every other ROM, including stock images from Google, have this problem.
weird.. i personally havent had this issue on ANY rom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykomaniac View Post
next update comes with LMT settings baked into the main ROM settings - so you will have PIE just not PA's PIE!
lets see.. i might try the next build

boki2911
Old
(Last edited by boki2911; 24th January 2013 at 08:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 168
waiting for the next edition
This part is interesting to me ( sykomaniac : next update comes with LMT settings baked into the main ROM settings - so you will have PIE just not PA's PIE!)

Device: LG G2

Tags
rootbox