Tip us?

dictionary
Old
Thanks Meter 625

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Maguro - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchbaz View Post
Thanks for this great rom. There is a little problem although. Fast toggle won't work. When I enable it no matter where I pull down status bar it always shows quick setting tiles. (Clean flash and no titanium)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
If I'm thinking correctly, the way you're describing it, it IS working. Fast toggle, meaning you get to your toggles faster. If you have a notification it should display the notification when you pull down. Once notifications are all cleared, it'll default back to the quick settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arminvandyk View Post
I'm facing a similar issue on all 4.2.2 roms. I cant access quick toggles, statusbar only shows notifications.
You don't get the little squares I'm upper right hand corner when you pull down the notification bar? You absolutely should. That's the button you tap to go to quick settings, unless you have a ROM that has the fast toggle like explained above.
Currently Owned:
HTC Inspire 4G (backup phone)
HTC Flyer 7". -Daughters Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Wifes phone
HTC One - Current phone
Asus Nexus 7 - Current tablet

Edited for those complaining.
The Following User Says Thank You to dictionary For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arminvandyk
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
You don't get the little squares I'm upper right hand corner when you pull down the notification bar? You absolutely should. That's the button you tap to go to quick settings, unless you have a ROM that has the fast toggle like explained above.
First time after a reboot I pull the status bar, there is no settings icon. On the second pull, the icon is present but does not respond.
Additionally, this works correctly when I activate the tablet mode in the other roms that have that feature
Phone: LG Nexus 4
ROM: Purity 4.4.2
Gapps: BaNkS 4.4.2 Core
Kernel: Default
Recovery: TWRP

Tablet : Asus Nexus 7 (2013 - flo)
ROM: Purity 4.4.2
Gapps: BaNkS 4.4.2 Core
Kernel: Default
Recovery: TWRP

KaiZ51
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiZ51 View Post
Did anyone notice that the sync toggle is missing from the quick settings toggles? Any way to get it back?
Anyone?

reysonance
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Anyone?
It was never there, not in the stock QS, nor in Kevdliu's mod.

CADude
Old
Thanks Meter 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy View Post
My feeling on adding features is that if someone comes up with MODs I'm happy to link them. This is most obvious in the Toro thread with guys like Willyjay and adbFreedom stepping up to the plate. It's too hard to try to make a solution that makes everyone 100 percent happy. The only way to please everyone is to have a ROM loaded up like an AOKP or CM ROM... but then you get all the other stuff you didn't need too. So that's the catch 22.
Thanks for having this mentality. There's so many devs out there who seem to want popularity more than a ROM that works well, and they create ROMs that I can only describe as monstrosities, simply to try and satisfy everybody as you said. You're doing a great thing by only adding what actually helps everybody such as Volumefix and GPS fixes.

Keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to CADude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KaiZ51
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by reysonance View Post
It was never there, not in the stock QS, nor in Kevdliu's mod.
Well... Why doesn't it have it? Seems like a pretty basic and useful thing to me.

reysonance
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Well... Why doesn't it have it? Seems like a pretty basic and useful thing to me.
Well that's an entirely different matter. Only CM/AOKP has it as of now.

bunnahabhain
Old
Thanks Meter 359
Mmuzzy if i copy this script in init.d folger - would that apply the GPU rendering?

Quote:
#!/system/bin/sh
# ========================================
# init.d script for Android Revolution HD
# ========================================

# Enable GPU rendering for 2D operations

sysrw
rm /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so
busybox sed -i '/0 0 android/d' /system/lib/egl/egl.cfg
sysro

# End of the script

reysonance
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnahabhain View Post
Mmuzzy if i copy this script in init.d folger - would that apply the GPU rendering?
Isn't GPU rendering is enabled by default since ICS anyway? And JB has project butter, I don't know how that'll help.

And oh, Mmuzzy's doesn't have init.d support. You need a custom kernel that supports init.d in their ramdisk, Lean/AK/Franco etc. Or use the multiple workaround you can find floating around in xda.

bunnahabhain
Old
Thanks Meter 359
I am really a huge fan of this ROM - it works flawlessly - and just as fast as the linaro ROMs out there. This is the new bugless beast! Will try to stick to it for now. Enough of crack flashing :P

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bunnahabhain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe