Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,472 Members 50,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [4.4.4 KK] [DeltaJen] LiquidSmooth v3.2 maguro

Tip us?

djtutis
Old
Thanks Meter 29
p n I n n the the the the the the the the the p I will have the ; M p I will have the right direction n I will have the right posted p I will b in p n I p I p will will n I will have the right direction to get get to see see see if the wicked the the the the n n p n ; M K p K p I will have the the have

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

TK TK TK EPΩTA to get it right the wicked wicked the

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

TK EPΩTA the the n I have n I I have been working in an effort into my head in my head in my head
Previous Device: Galaxy SII (GT-i9100)

Current Device: Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

ROM + Kernel Combination: SlimKAT 3.0 + Dirty V 3/26 = FASTER THAN LIGHT

poo706
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtutis View Post
p n I n n the the the the the the the the the p I will have the ; M p I will have the right direction n I will have the right posted p I will b in p n I p I p will will n I will have the right direction to get get to see see see if the wicked the the the the n n p n ; M K p K p I will have the the have

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

TK TK TK EPΩTA to get it right the wicked wicked the

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

TK EPΩTA the the n I have n I I have been working in an effort into my head in my head in my head
Uhhhh, what?

[poo]

pianistaPL
Old
Thanks Meter 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by poo706 View Post
Uhhhh, what?

[poo]
He says he is tired 😋
SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS powered by

[ParanoidAndroid 4.4 f2fs version]
+
[DirtyV-UR SuperRAM]
+
[CPU: 384MHz-1400MHz | Hyper governor, Zen I/O sheduler, DynFSync off, C.A.B off]
=
CLEAN, FAST, SMOOTH EXPERIENCE
The Following User Says Thank You to pianistaPL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

poo706
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by pianistaPL View Post
He says he is tired 😋
Or typing with his butt.

[poo]
The Following User Says Thank You to poo706 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shadowam
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hello, I just installed this room + DirtyV Kernel yesterday and I'm liking it, theres's one problem on my end tho... Everytime the screen is off for some time the wifi turns off and I don't get WhatsAPP notifications for example. When I turn the screen on the Wifi comes back and I get the messages sent in the last minutes/hours the phone wasn't awake.

I've already tried to check Wifi -> Advanced -> Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep and it's set to Always.

Anybody knows a solution to this?

poo706
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowam View Post
Hello, I just installed this room + DirtyV Kernel yesterday and I'm liking it, theres's one problem on my end tho... Everytime the screen is off for some time the wifi turns off and I don't get WhatsAPP notifications for example. When I turn the screen on the Wifi comes back and I get the messages sent in the last minutes/hours the phone wasn't awake.

I've already tried to check Wifi -> Advanced -> Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep and it's set to Always.

Anybody knows a solution to this?
I could be wrong, but I want to say that the kernel comes into play more than the ROM in this respect. You might try asking in the DrityV thread. Also, I use Fancy and there's a setting in TricksterMod that is WiFi High Performance, which is described as "keep wifi speed in sleep mode". If DirtyV has the same setting, you might try that.

[poo]
The Following User Says Thank You to poo706 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shadowam
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by poo706 View Post
I could be wrong, but I want to say that the kernel comes into play more than the ROM in this respect. You might try asking in the DrityV thread. Also, I use Fancy and there's a setting in TricksterMod that is WiFi High Performance, which is described as "keep wifi speed in sleep mode". If DirtyV has the same setting, you might try that.

[poo]
Thank you! Gonna try to install Trickster and check if I have this option. If not I'll just go ahead and try Fancy.

GamaX320
Old
Thanks Meter 47
It that possible LS to has dynamic status bar on the future?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250
Baseband: XXXLJ1
Recovery: cwm 6.0.3.6
ROM: AOSP,Vanir,Slim,Carbon,Liquid,AOKP,CM,etc

The Following User Says Thank You to GamaX320 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]