[ROM] [JB 4.2.2][PA3.60][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1][Nightly] P.A.C True All in 1 ROM v23.0.0

Search This thread

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna
pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C man ALL IN 1

untitled-2j1rg9.png

Description
After months of work, the long awaited PACman 4.2 rom is ready for public released. This is still work in progress WIP and there are many missing parts. Though the rom is rock stable for average users. We are working on it daily to fill the missing parts.
Now what is PACman? The idea was to remove the need for a hunt of rom and cure flasholicsm by providing everything xda has in rom development in a single bloat free rock stable rom. This is the FIRST rom of its kind with a hybrid framework consisting on cm10.1, AOKP and AOSPA. What makes PACman unique is this perfect blend of all of these. Be informed PACman is not a "git cherry-pick blahblah yeee i am a dev donatezzz me" rom. It took a LOT of work of thinking behind to merge the frameworks in the right order.

Features

Hybrid Framework

CM10.1

AOKP MR1

AOSPA 3.15

Per App DPI

Per App Color

Pie Controls

Open Source Camera HAL

cLock

Hardware Key Control

Any Widget on lockscreen

CM Profiles

Lock Screen Shortcuts

Lock Screen ring target

Fresh compiled CM10.1 kernel

Init.d Support

Everything cant be listed here go check it out

A LOT more to come

Recommended Installation Procedure

Coming from another Custom ROM:
  • Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
  • Format /System (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Gapps
  • Wipe Cache
  • Wipe Dalvik Cache
  • Reboot

Updating from previous version [only for 4.2.x]:
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Gapps
  • Wipe Cache
  • Wipe Dalvik Cache
  • Reboot

Official Builds

http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/maguro/

Gapps:
goo.im/gapps

mako_5iscid.png

Credits
szl.kiev and Team
CyanogenMod Team
AOKP
Paranoid Android

Show Support wear the PACman signature
9aEqkLp.png

Last edited:

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
It's a shame about PA prefs and shows the sad state of xda today. Everyone wants a piece of the pie and forgot it's the whole open source thing that got it all started. We have to respect their wishes but it's a shame considering how much effort was put into getting working. It seems that if you don't belong to a certain click then you are cast out. Well we will not be pinned down as this is xda and we are doing our bit to bring new and exciting stuff to a device near you!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Also I am using the full build with trinity latest stable kernel and all seems well so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

obtained

Feb 29, 2012
Tulsa
Can you change the color of the navbar and status bar like you can in PA?

lilpeezy23

Jan 1, 2010
Sorry for the off topic comment but would you be willing to build this for toro?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

xda_babby

Sep 7, 2012
Just flashed this with Trinity alpha 67 and it looks brilliant!! Can you please port the clock and battery mods from PA to make this rom even more fantastic!?
Tia.:thumbup:

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Not sure you mean the same thing but Paranoid settings cannot be accessed, force close upon clicking it.

read the op guys, the pa team requested that the dev remove the pa preference apk from his rom since it was theirs.. you can pull the apk from a pa rom and push it system/app

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

googled the instructions if anyone wants them...

Now how to do this:
1.When you download an application it usually comes in an .apk format.
2.Using root explorer navigate to the .apk you have downloaded or extracted from a .zip file.
3.Long press the .apk file and choose "MOVE"
4. navigate to /system/app
5. Press the gray button on top of the window you are now viewing that says "Mount R/W"((it will be next to where root explorer shows how much space you have available for the partition you are viewing))
6. Press paste.
7. ::VERY IMPORTANT::you cannot skip this step. Go to the .apk you just pasted and long press it.
Now choose "Permissions"
change the permissions to be rw-r--r--....it will look like this in the boxes
(X=a checked box. _=empty box)
Owner:X X _
Group: X _ _
Others:X _ _

8. now simply reboot your phone and presto it is now a system app. and it wont be wiped away if you perform a data wipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: IIEtCII

Vangelis13

read the op guys, the pa team requested that the dev remove the pa preference apk from his rom since it was theirs.. you can pull the apk from a pa rom and push it system/app

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

googled the instructions if anyone wants them...

It's called Paranoid Settings on the phone, easy to miss / mix-up even though you read the op. ;)

Last edited:

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Just flashed this with Trinity alpha 67 and it looks brilliant!! Can you please port the clock and battery mods from PA to make this rom even more fantastic!?
Tia.:thumbup:
use AOKPs rom rontrol

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

It's called Paranoid Settings on the phone, easy to miss / mix-up even though you read the op. ;)
oh lol.. thats true

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C man ALL IN 1

untitled-2j1rg9.png

Description
    After months of work, the long awaited PACman 4.2 rom is ready for public released. This is still work in progress WIP and there are many missing parts. Though the rom is rock stable for average users. We are working on it daily to fill the missing parts.
    Now what is PACman? The idea was to remove the need for a hunt of rom and cure flasholicsm by providing everything xda has in rom development in a single bloat free rock stable rom. This is the FIRST rom of its kind with a hybrid framework consisting on cm10.1, AOKP and AOSPA. What makes PACman unique is this perfect blend of all of these. Be informed PACman is not a "git cherry-pick blahblah yeee i am a dev donatezzz me" rom. It took a LOT of work of thinking behind to merge the frameworks in the right order.

Features

Hybrid Framework

CM10.1

AOKP MR1

AOSPA 3.15

Per App DPI

Per App Color

Pie Controls

Open Source Camera HAL

cLock

Hardware Key Control

Any Widget on lockscreen

CM Profiles

Lock Screen Shortcuts

Lock Screen ring target

Fresh compiled CM10.1 kernel

Init.d Support

Everything cant be listed here go check it out

A LOT more to come

Recommended Installation Procedure

Coming from another Custom ROM:
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Format /System (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Updating from previous version [only for 4.2.x]:
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Official Builds

http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/maguro/

Gapps:
    goo.im/gapps

mako_5iscid.png

Credits
    szl.kiev and Team
    CyanogenMod Team
    AOKP
    Paranoid Android

Show Support wear the PACman signature
    9aEqkLp.png

It's a shame about PA prefs and shows the sad state of xda today. Everyone wants a piece of the pie and forgot it's the whole open source thing that got it all started. We have to respect their wishes but it's a shame considering how much effort was put into getting working. It seems that if you don't belong to a certain click then you are cast out. Well we will not be pinned down as this is xda and we are doing our bit to bring new and exciting stuff to a device near you!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Also I am using the full build with trinity latest stable kernel and all seems well so far.

OP updated with Dark Version

Dark PACman

Inverted Gapps

Let me know if anyone encounters any problems... ;)