[ROM] [JB 4.2.2][PA3.60][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1][Nightly] P.A.C True All in 1 ROM v23.0.0

Search This thread

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
ok time for a little review.. the rom works good and i love the boot animation, had one little problem at boot got the unknown baseband but a reboot fixed that.. other than that rom is pretty stable with trinity, i pushed the pa preference apk and it works great but one small thing that annoyed me the super user permission popup was huge when i was applying the settings. other than those small things i like the rom

Edit- posted some screenshots

Edit 2 - i got my first FC, i was in lockscreen trying to set security settings and got "unfortunately settings has stopped"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-08-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-08-56.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,254
  • Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-12.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-23.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,233
  • Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-31.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-09-40.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,141
  • Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-21-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-08-10-21-54.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,124
Last edited:

chickentuna

Feb 13, 2012
Solution for the big toast notification of superuser is to delete it on system/app and install chainfire's supersu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Solution for the big toast notification of superuser is to delete it on system/app and install chainfire's supersu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
yeah.. already did that, posted that so vertigo can consider not using superuser

Edit- i lost root and had to reflash rom after deleting super user and installing supesu

Last edited:

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Thanks for the good feedback guys... and thanks for explaining how to get pa settings working, I didn't want to explain it myself just incase I got in trouble for doing it lol

Will look at taking superuser out and put supersu in the next build.
Just glad you guys are liking it as it took quite a bit if work getting it to compile and boot :D

You've also got to remember that this is still a fairly new idea, so there is going to be the odd little issue, here and there, but on the whole I don't think its too bad at all

Last thing I will look at 4.2 gapps link in a bit and get it sorted

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Thanks for the good feedback guys... and thanks for explaining how to get pa settings working, I didn't want to explain it myself just incase I got in trouble for doing it lol

Just glad you guys are liking it as it took quite a bit if work getting it to compile and boot :D

You've also got to remember that this is still a fairly new idea, so there is going to be the odd little issue, here and there, but on the whole I don't think its too bad at all

ok got 2 more bugs to report.. after changing from super user to supersu i rebooted and the launcher FCed.. then after setting the settings in pa preference i applied the settings and hit the button to reboot and i had to do a battery pull cuz the phone was in a bootloop

Edit- turned the phone on and the settings were applied, everything seems to be fine now.. no idea why had that random bootloop

Last edited:

boki2911

Aug 5, 2010
Belgrade
www.facebook.com

interesting, I like it

odin13

Dec 11, 2007
near amsterdam
great! this rom is pretty good..im coming from CNA (really laggy) and i can feel the difference..

Paranoid setting is working pretty well. i just push PA setting to system/app and set permission to rw-r--r--.

per app colour is really cool!! :p

here i attach the PA preference to enable the PA setting

I don't think the PA team will approve posting the apk here since they don't want it in this rom...
People can extract the apk themselves :D

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

Reactions: MadCobbler

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
great! this rom is pretty good..im coming from CNA (really laggy) and i can feel the difference..

Paranoid setting is working pretty well. i just push PA setting to system/app and set permission to rw-r--r--.

per app colour is really cool!! :p

here i attach the PA preference to enable the PA setting

Could you please remove the apk, don't want the thread closing... :D

Reactions: TomPzh and odin13

crixley

May 25, 2012
yeah.. already did that, posted that so vertigo can consider not using superuser

Edit- i lost root and had to reflash rom after deleting super user and installing supesu

Holy crap this ROM is smooth!

P.S. install supersu update binaries after getting superuser permission then delete superuser

Reactions: MadCobbler

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Holy crap this ROM is smooth!

P.S. install supersu update binaries after getting superuser permission then delete superuser
lol yeah i googled it and realized i am supposed to install supersu first update the binaries and then delete duper user... i was deleting super user and then downloading supersu thats why it didnt work the first time...

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

looks like i am the only one that had the bootloop after apply settings in pa preference

Last edited:

Zwarx

Jul 27, 2012
Could you please remove the apk, don't want the thread closing... :D

How come you can't add it to your ROM? On several other devices where people build kangs, they're allowed to include it.

Edit: for instance, the cookies n cream build on the note i717.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C man ALL IN 1

untitled-2j1rg9.png

Description
    After months of work, the long awaited PACman 4.2 rom is ready for public released. This is still work in progress WIP and there are many missing parts. Though the rom is rock stable for average users. We are working on it daily to fill the missing parts.
    Now what is PACman? The idea was to remove the need for a hunt of rom and cure flasholicsm by providing everything xda has in rom development in a single bloat free rock stable rom. This is the FIRST rom of its kind with a hybrid framework consisting on cm10.1, AOKP and AOSPA. What makes PACman unique is this perfect blend of all of these. Be informed PACman is not a "git cherry-pick blahblah yeee i am a dev donatezzz me" rom. It took a LOT of work of thinking behind to merge the frameworks in the right order.

Features

Hybrid Framework

CM10.1

AOKP MR1

AOSPA 3.15

Per App DPI

Per App Color

Pie Controls

Open Source Camera HAL

cLock

Hardware Key Control

Any Widget on lockscreen

CM Profiles

Lock Screen Shortcuts

Lock Screen ring target

Fresh compiled CM10.1 kernel

Init.d Support

Everything cant be listed here go check it out

A LOT more to come

Recommended Installation Procedure

Coming from another Custom ROM:
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Format /System (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Updating from previous version [only for 4.2.x]:
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Official Builds

http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/maguro/

Gapps:
    goo.im/gapps

mako_5iscid.png

Credits
    szl.kiev and Team
    CyanogenMod Team
    AOKP
    Paranoid Android

Show Support wear the PACman signature
    9aEqkLp.png

It's a shame about PA prefs and shows the sad state of xda today. Everyone wants a piece of the pie and forgot it's the whole open source thing that got it all started. We have to respect their wishes but it's a shame considering how much effort was put into getting working. It seems that if you don't belong to a certain click then you are cast out. Well we will not be pinned down as this is xda and we are doing our bit to bring new and exciting stuff to a device near you!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Also I am using the full build with trinity latest stable kernel and all seems well so far.

OP updated with Dark Version

Dark PACman

Inverted Gapps

Let me know if anyone encounters any problems... ;)