5,599,539 Members 40,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [JB 4.2.2][PA3.60][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1][Nightly] P.A.C True All in 1 ROM v23.0.0

Tip us?

billouetaudrey
Old
Thanks Meter 279
Default Re: [ROM][JB 4.1.2]07/12/12 Unofficial PACman All in One Rom v18.0.0 | Fast | Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Yeah sorry guys, but with building it for a few other devices and especially with me not having this phone anymore, it sort of like got pushed to the back of the list. Initially Grarak sent me the link and said he had it working and he asked me if I wanted to release his work which was very very nice of him... So I suggested he take over here as I'm finding it hard to find the time and you guys deserved a working rom...
I don't all understand ( sorry for my poor english lol )but I think understand is not for now?

Envoyé depuis mon Transformer TF101 avec Tapatalk

Khizar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow-Nexus View Post
Can you share the working build with us
Grarak pulled the build.. like he said in the thread it has some issues with the settings app, he will upload a fixed build

Current Phone- Samsung Galaxy Note 3(N9005)

I have a "thank on sight" list, not many people are in it (mostly devs), BUT if i see a user that goes out of their way to help users then they will be added to it..
The Following User Says Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Agret
Old
Thanks Meter 2
WARNING I just went on Google Play Store and bought Paranoid Android Preferences by AOSPA Paranoid Android for $3 but it is not even the application, it is just a pro version unlocker. There is still no way to access Paranoid Android Preferences from this ROM. Thumbs down to paranoid android by listing such a misleading application on the play store.

Shadow-Nexus
Old
Thanks Meter 501
Default Re: [ROM][JB 4.1.2]07/12/12 Unofficial PACman All in One Rom v18.0.0 | Fast | Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agret View Post
WARNING I just went on Google Play Store and bought Paranoid Android Preferences by AOSPA Paranoid Android for $3 but it is not even the application, it is just a pro version unlocker. There is still no way to access Paranoid Android Preferences from this ROM. Thumbs down to paranoid android by listing such a misleading application on the play store.
That's why you read first
Plus just having the paranoid preferences app is not going to give you hybrid properties
The hybrid engine has to be ported as well
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow-Nexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ssvijay
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
This is stupid Bro

As per the description in playstore

"THIS IS FOR PARANOID ANDROID AOSPA (2.99b9+/3.+) RELEASES ONLY OR 100%/FULLY AOSPA COMPATIBLE, ROOTED ROMS. YOU GAIN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BY INSTALLING IT ANYWHERE ELSE!"

Dont blame them for not reading the description properly

A phone in need is a phone in deed

Phone History
Nokia 1110i ->N70 M ->5800xm ->N8 ->Sgs(C) ->Sgs2->SGN->Nexus 4(C)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssvijay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Khizar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6600
Quote:
next time before buying an app read its description.. like ssvijay posted the AOSPA team built the pro version the PA preference ONLY for AOSPA

Current Phone- Samsung Galaxy Note 3(N9005)

I have a "thank on sight" list, not many people are in it (mostly devs), BUT if i see a user that goes out of their way to help users then they will be added to it..

Grarak
Old
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6581

DONATE TO ME
So rom is up

Enjoy guys!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rasput
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks, Ironically I just flashed the v18 yesterday and like what I saw. The lack of lockscreen was a no go for me so this is perfect timing.

One thing, I don't see a Gaaps download link?

Grarak
Old
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6581

DONATE TO ME
Default AW: [ROM][JB 4.2.2][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM v20.0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasput View Post
Thanks, Ironically I just flashed the v18 yesterday and like what I saw. The lack of lockscreen was a no go for me so this is perfect timing.

One thing, I don't see a Gaaps download link?
http://www.goo.im/gapps

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Rasput
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak View Post
http://www.goo.im/gapps

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Even better! Thanks.