Post Reply

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

OP BigBrother1984

20th July 2012, 02:47 AM   |  #6291  
Ngo93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
2,424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Mirror in my sig. for anyone who needs it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Ngo93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2012, 02:59 AM   |  #6292  
GeekMcLeod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Airdrie
Thanks Meter: 624
 
1,004 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone happen to have a sig for being a PA user? (I have sigs turned off so can't see) I'd love a PA user sig banner if no one has made one.
20th July 2012, 03:31 AM   |  #6293  
smjfosho's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 250
 
1,509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMcLeod

Does anyone happen to have a sig for being a PA user? (I have sigs turned off so can't see) I'd love a PA user sig banner if no one has made one.

The Following User Says Thank You to smjfosho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2012, 03:38 AM   |  #6294  
GeekMcLeod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Airdrie
Thanks Meter: 624
 
1,004 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smjfosho

Thank you! I would thank the post but apparently I can only thank 8 times a day.

2 Mirrors for PA 1.8 and gapps within my sig for anyone.
Last edited by GeekMcLeod; 20th July 2012 at 04:07 AM.
20th July 2012, 04:56 AM   |  #6295  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Greatly improved!!!! Thanks a lot!!, is it the battery percent not showing when tablet mode Big?
20th July 2012, 05:02 AM   |  #6296  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Yayayya~ This is amazing rom again~~
But can anyone tell me how to change the wallpaper at Lockscreen???
There is unchange although i choose "colorfill" or "custom pic"


thanks for help~
20th July 2012, 05:02 AM   |  #6297  
Ngo93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
2,424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobb

Greatly improved!!!! Thanks a lot!!, is it the battery percent not showing when tablet mode Big?

That mod hasn't been merged into CM yet.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakexthin

Yayayya~ This is amazing rom again~~
But can anyone tell me how to change the wallpaper at Lockscreen???
There is unchange although i choose "colorfill" or "custom pic"


thanks for help~

And neither has this mod. Give it time guys, CM will get to it soon enough.
20th July 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #6298  
big_b0sss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 93
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
One of the best ROM I have used so far. What a great combination performance and customizations on alpha stage. However I found my battery draining to fast even though I kept my phone within 350~1200.
Finally 1 question : can I flash stock jellybean kernel on this ROM??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
20th July 2012, 05:32 AM   |  #6299  
defconoi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SCHUYLKILL HAVEN
Thanks Meter: 3,821
 
2,598 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
For whatever reason gmail force closes when I open any mail in any ui. Anyone got a fix?

Edit: per app phone ui for gmail does the trick
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by defconoi; 20th July 2012 at 05:35 AM.
20th July 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #6300  
GeekMcLeod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Airdrie
Thanks Meter: 624
 
1,004 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defconoi

For whatever reason gmail force closes when I open any mail in any ui. Anyone got a fix?

Edit: per app phone ui for gmail does the trick
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've never had this issue and I installed over 1.7. Although, I have seen Moles post telling people to uninstall Gmail then install it regularly using the Play Store. If you didn't use TiBu, then I have no idea what you could do.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, halo, hybrid, paranoid, pie
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Nexus Android Development by ThreadRank