Post Reply

[ROM] [GPL] [JB 4.3 JWR66Y] [Linaro gcc 4.8] ♦ PURITY ROM ♦ (Maguro) 31/10

OP DariosF

17th February 2013, 10:42 AM   |  #2541  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 362
 
1,277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
AW: [ROM][JB 4.2.1] ♦ PURITY v4.4 ♦ JOP40G (Maguro)
Slow in what respect? Syncing? I think the entire rollout of 4.2.2 is a bit crazy this time. Even up to this point there is no full 4.2.2 ROM out.

Darios no eta request here : but will you provide a full 4.2.2 ROM or do you wanna go the hybrid way first?
17th February 2013, 11:15 AM   |  #2542  
Hexo07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
AW: [ROM][JB 4.2.1] ♦ PURITY v4.4 ♦ JOP40G (Maguro)
Why is google slow?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8010 mit Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 11:16 AM   |  #2543  
Junior Member
Flag Cangas
Thanks Meter: 6
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.1] ♦ PURITY v4.4 ♦ JOP40G (Maguro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexo07

Why is google slow?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8010 mit Tapatalk 2

Because Google didn't publish full 4.2.2 source code yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to neocultura For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 11:31 AM   |  #2544  
DariosF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag AndroidLand
Thanks Meter: 17,934
 
1,264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnahabhain

Slow in what respect? Syncing? I think the entire rollout of 4.2.2 is a bit crazy this time. Even up to this point there is no full 4.2.2 ROM out.

Darios no eta request here : but will you provide a full 4.2.2 ROM or do you wanna go the hybrid way first?

I will release a new build when full sources will be avaible.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DariosF For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 11:39 AM   |  #2545  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.1] ♦ PURITY v4.4 ♦ JOP40G (Maguro)
Today i've noticed some issue with GPS and runtastic.
Every 10 meters i made it notified me about 1 km and within 2 min i reached my 5km goal.

I'm on purity 4.4 and dummy 678 kernel.

Any advice?

Thank u all

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 11:41 AM   |  #2546  
Hexo07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
AW: [ROM][JB 4.2.1] ♦ PURITY v4.4 ♦ JOP40G (Maguro)
Ahhh ok. I am wondering that some other ROMs are still on 4.2.2. How they get the source code?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 11:44 AM   |  #2547  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 362
 
1,277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariosF

I will release a new build when full sources will be avaible.

GREAT!
17th February 2013, 11:53 AM   |  #2548  
ciprianruse88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Graceland
Thanks Meter: 9,641
 
4,434 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.1] ♦ PURITY v4.4 ♦ JOP40G (Maguro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexo07

Ahhh ok. I am wondering that some other ROMs are still on 4.2.2. How they get the source code?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

All those rom aren't fully 4.2.2 based

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ciprianruse88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 04:46 PM   |  #2549  
gizmoid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Doboj
Thanks Meter: 140
 
354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.1] ♦ PURITY v4.4 ♦ JOP40G (Maguro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jendrassik

Today i've noticed some issue with GPS and runtastic.
Every 10 meters i made it notified me about 1 km and within 2 min i reached my 5km goal.

I'm on purity 4.4 and dummy 678 kernel.

Any advice?

Thank u all

No advice but it's the same with me. I also tried Endmondo.
17th February 2013, 04:47 PM   |  #2550  
Hexo07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciprianruse88

All those rom aren't fully 4.2.2 based

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Ahhh ok. Thank you.
I am still testing 4.2.2 (clean flash) if my phone is running without any crash with the new stock rom and "enable" google now.
Normaly if i use "google now", after a while my display will not turn on after pressing the power button. Then i have to remove the accu. Maybe the new 4.2.2 will solved the problem.
In a few day, i will flash Purity again. I love this rom!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, purity
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Nexus Android Development by ThreadRank